What do you think about Lalatina Dustiness Ford, also known as Darkness?

What do you think about Lalatina Dustiness Ford, also known as Darkness?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/a8fbe94c7d/990575-23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worst girl by far

As character, it gets boring fast.

Best girl by far.

>divorceness

second worst girl but only because of the superiority of her loliko opposition

Chapter 1 of volume 10 is up.

I wanna make her eat ALL the eggs!

>“The reason I want to look for a wild dullahan is to learn the ‘Premonition of Death’ skill. In order to succeed with a certain plan of mine, that skill is absolutely necessary. Do you think there are any places where I could find one?”

Wait, why don't people go around capturing monsters to learn random skills from them?

Finished watching the anime.the other day.
Are the novels worth reading?

If you enjoyed the anime, the LNs are similar.

>“You’re saying this to me now, after I’ve already learned the ‘escape’ and ‘cooking’ skills? Recently, in order to determine whether or not the adventurers at the guild were spreading bad rumors about me, I even learned the ‘lip reading’ skill.”

And he complains about Aqua using her points on party tricks.

worthless crusader only good for her slutty body.

>TFW Megumin doesn't beat around the bush, and straight up tells Kazuma that he wants her to pay more attention to her

Why hasn't he exploded inside of her yet? At the end of volume 9, wasn't he hopeful that Megumin would be his girlfriend?

>“That right Darkness. Tell me anytime you want to borrow the authority of the Axis church. I’ll help you out.”

>“Darkness, although I was a bit surprised when I found out that you were a noble, to me, Darkness is just the Darkness I know. If you’d like to borrow of the power of the Crimson Magic clan, feel free to talk to me. I can write a letter to everyone in the village.”

Will she be able to use it?

Meant to type "that she wants him".

Is this what it's like being dyslexic.

>Appearing as though she was about to cry, Darkness averted her gaze and stretched her hands towards me.

>However, as she was pulling down my pants, she showed a strange expression.

>“…Hm? Oi Kazuma, your pants are being pulled by something and won’t come down. This is…”

>“Sorry, it’s a physiological phenomenon that happens when waking up.”

>“…………”

>“Wa-, WAAAAHHHHH!”

>“OWOWOWOOWWOWOWOW STOP! STOP! IT’S GONNA BREAK!”

simply legendary

>that episode where the mc almost has his way with her

hello darkness my old friend...

>Kazuma keeps a urine bottle around

>“Awawawawawawa…. To think that Darkness and Kazuma developed such a relationship… Well, I’m gonna go to the guild and announce it to everyone ok!?”

Aqua is so great.

it's a staple of the hiki-neet lifestyle, and one of the few real memories and practices of his old life he can hold on to

I want to tell her that I won't cum inside and then cum inside.

>What she said was unusually laudable. In a provoking manner, I replied.

>“Oh, what’s with you? Jealous?”

>But Megumin didn’t get angry like she usually would. Instead, she looked at me straight in the eye and said.

>“Yes, I’m jealous. Since all that has happened, shouldn’t you pay a little more attention to me?”

Goddamn.

I like how much of a bro Aqua is in that chapter.

I wonder how long it will take for Megumin and Darkness to catch on that Aqua and he are inseparable.

Who will win the Kazumabowl?

I'm going to go with the girl he confessed his love to.

Though, Kazuma is a bit of an unreliable narrator, so I guess it's up to you whether or not you believe him when he says that he legitimately has feelings for Megumin that extend beyond merely wanting to bang her because she's a girl.

Wait, who said what?

>“I didn’t do anything more than mention your name when Aqua was kicked out of a high-class restaurant because of her clothing ok?”
This could be anyone other than Aqua.

>“I didn’t do anything more than say that ‘I would have a word with Darkness’ if the carpenters refused to perform maintenance and reconstruction on the Axis cult’s church.”
This should be Aqua, but I guess there's a possibility of it being Megumin.

>“I didn’t do anything more than say that ‘this is something that Lalatina-ojou-sama will eat, so please give me the tasty parts please’ when I was buying the ingredients for dinner.”
Since Kazuma usually cooks, this is him? But Aqua brought the blowfish for dinner that day, right?

Worst girl but all the Konosuba girls except Aqua are good so it doesn't mean much

>“I didn’t do anything more than mention your name when Aqua was kicked out of a high-class restaurant because of her clothing ok?”
This was Kazuma, he goes out together with Aqua to eat at restaurants all the time.

>“I didn’t do anything more than say that ‘I would have a word with Darkness’ if the carpenters refused to perform maintenance and reconstruction on the Axis cult’s church.”
Definitely Aqua, though it should be noted that Kazuma was the one who paid for it.

>“I didn’t do anything more than say that ‘this is something that Lalatina-ojou-sama will eat, so please give me the tasty parts please’ when I was buying the ingredients for dinner.”
Most likely Megumin since I think she goes out on her own to buy stuff. Could have been getting ingredients for Kazuma or something.

Well in terms of who he is going to be with at the end of the series, without a doubt Aqua. Just not romantically. Those two will probably be living with each other forever.

In terms of the bowl, I'd say either Eris or Megumin.

>This was Kazuma, he goes out together with Aqua to eat at restaurants all the time.

Kazuma and Aqua have such a great relationship while just being friends. And she's the "first girl", it's amazing.

Megumin has the lead, but Kazuma's a horny fucker that will accept whoever's willing to take him

Aqua wins out if you count non-sexual life partners

what if the author bullshits and gives aqua a surprise win?

She is perfect.

It would degrade the quality of the work since the entire build up so far has suggested as Aqua being someone he just can't see as a romantic interest.

dorkness best girl

>You will never turn Darkness into a breeding sow, to take advantage of her heritage and wealth without taking responsibility
>You will never have her marked as yours with piercings on her nose, ears, tongue ,belly button, nipples, clitoral hood and tatoos unfitting for a noble's daughter, despite her absurdly high defense stats. (think Emergence)
>You will never cheat on her, making her pleasure the women and succubi you fornicate with, and finish with her lapping up the cum you spurt into them and cleaning up the mess you've made
>You will never live decadently as a tyrant off her affluence and wealth, they will invent new pleasures for you to enjoy.
>You will never sow an absurd number of bastard children who aren't Darkness' which she will have to support

Help me out here, we must combine our imagination on how to make Darkness happy.

Well at the end of the WN he begins to see her in a somewhat romantic light. If I recall correctly one of the final scenes of the series is them alone, and her trying to express her gratitude to him. The way she does it while conveying her heartfelt feelings makes his heart skip a beat in a way it never has when being with her, and he gets pretty flustered.

And well at least it isn't like he hasn't thought of her as attractive. Out of any of the girls (aside from maybe Eris) Kazuma has made comments about how beautiful he thinks Aqua is, he just always follows it up by saying everything else about her ruins it. Hence why he can't see her as his heroine in anyway.

Which is, arguably, why they have such a great relationship with one another.

Worst girl, One-joke character who just brings the show down.

Darkness wasn't so great in the anime, probably because she never got to be useful.

Later her, she basically becomes the straightman to everyone else's extremely scummy tendencies.

Like how Kazuma is the straightman to everyone else's idiocy.

she was useful to me

As much as I love the girls from Konosuba, it really annoys me how Megumin and Darkness doujins always have the same exact structure. Hopefully after Season 2, artists will start drawing upon new scenes.

This. She's infinitely better when she has to act like a noble and deal with how morally bankrupt her other party members are.

Honestly? I have to say I actually enjoy the Aqua parts of the doujins the most.

Their relationship and dynamic with each other was refreshing enough to begin with. Seeing them fucking each other in doujins while keeping up that banter is also really satisfying.

Dem tittays and hips.

This is now an Aqua thread.

Somehow, despise having just one joke, I dont get tired of that.

Weird ass fucking name.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap

only adventurers can and adventurers are shit

>loliko

What? Are these summaries from the newest volumes? Anything else?

He just don't know at that time how scary party trick is. It's basically the skill of killer clown.

What? She is the character with clusterfuck tons of atribute.

Or a dumbass clown

Do who's most likely to win the Kazuma bowl?

Cuckoldry bait.

Are there more translations with this series?

I think we need that new volume to be out already

Dumb name.

Prologue and ch.1 already out, what are you talking about?

>divorceness

He doesn't intend to keep adventuring as anything more than a hobby. He doesn't need combat skills and the stuff he learns is actually useful in day to day life.

I've only watched the anime, but she's the main reason I didn't like it.

I want to make her and Kayanon my fuck toy
exhentai.org/s/a8fbe94c7d/990575-23

>I might be a NEET, but I’m not a lolicon.

>I only see Iris as a cute little sister.

We believe you.

>“It’s nice that you’re all happy. Originally, these blowfish were meant to be used by Cecily for attracting new believers. Her amazing strategy involved attracting passersby with the charm of this blowfish. Then, once they eat it, with the condition of detoxification magic, she will force them to convert to the Axis cult. Well, she was taken away by the police for some reason.”

I love the Axis cult

>aqua's mouth goes numb when eating the blowfish and she's unable to cast the detoxification magic for the party

The Axis cult is so smart

Daily reminder that everything wrong with the world is Aqua s fault.
>Can I join in on your plan? Specifically, I want to know more about the part where you frame everything on the demon king army. After all, one of the daily activities of the Axis cult is to spread bad opinions about them.
>Just to make sure, the reason the demon king attacks humanity isn’t because of the Axis cult right?

Lies and slander. The axis cult dindu nuffin

>adventurers have such low stat gains that even wizards have more strength than them

Thank Aqua for lucky crits. Without those Kazuma would be truly fucked.

I think that isn't the adventurer's stat growth but Kazuma's own growth.

And with such terrible growth rates he's only fit to be a basic adventurer or shifty merchant.

The one he's engaged to, obviously.

Thankfully that world follows Fallout rules so max luck is overpowered.

Iris a best! A best i say!

My african brothers

It's mostly the fact that he's the tactician so his level is way lower than theirs. All the others make it to intermediate level adventurer after the first couple volumes while Kazuma is forced to grind low level monsters just to get a new skill. He's still way stronger than a normal person by now thanks to being decently leveled.

It's specifically mentioned that priests usually have a hard time leveling because that world only awards exp to the one who gets the kill, but that doesn't matter to Aqua at all since she can just walk into a dungeon and bait an army of one-shot xp fodder undead into running straight to her. And Megumin is rolling in xp thanks to all her boss kills and being the only one to seek out monsters to explode every single day.

>but that doesn't matter to Aqua at all since she can just walk into a dungeon and bait an army of one-shot xp fodder undead into running straight to her.
It doesn't matter to Aqua since she already is capped

Wonder how much did she level up against the demon army in previous vol.
By the way according to anons ' spoilers from WN Kazuma gets boosted by the lich and the demon. How does he get exp if he is not the one killing monsters?

>only last hit matters world

Truly Kasuma belongs in such a scum-filled kingdom.

Have there been any mini-stories about scumfucks who make parties and just steal killshots and the expense of others

When you get lvl drained you lose your stats but not your skill points so Kazuma abuses that to learn all skills.

>When you get lvl drained you lose your stats but not your skill points so Kazuma abuses that to learn all skills.
Yes, but how does he get exp if he is not the one to give last hit?

>party leaves something with 1 hp
>last hit it

That's part of the training regimen for Crimson Mahou youth. The teacher goes around freezing high level monsters then the students follow him and beat the poor things to death with oversized wooden swords.

Megumin also kill steals from her party when they have a competition to see which of them can beat a rookie killer first. She was supposed to be the judge.

Truly she is meant for Kasuma, scummy loliko

i want to push darkness off of a cliff

Best Goddess coming

>Megumin call him out for looking at the other girl
>Directly says to him that she is jealous
Is she best girl?
Is she gonna win Kazumabowl?

Huge breasts!

You mean padded breast.

They used to sleep in the stables beside each other, Aqua in her nighties while Kazuma masturbates. And she doesn't mind.

She also doesn't mind seeing him naked, or get flustered about it. And despite what he says, he always sticks his neck out for her.

Truly the best relationship between an MC and the First Girl I've seen in an LN.

Eris is pretty cute. I wonder when Megumin and "Chris" will interact more? I want to see her bring up the marriage joke and Megumin to get all red eye over it.

>Kazuma learned lip reading
Does that mean he's EH NANDATTE proof now?

>for some reason
Praise aqua! Well of course not. Enjoy your jail time.

it doesn't mean that he's always paying attention to the talking person

She is shit. A big one.

She is a qt

I know right? Not contradicting at all