Woman of Sup Forums

Woman of Sup Forums

Where are you at?

*crickets*

> be 20 something conservative woman
> hear Sup Forums is good place for red pills
> instead see my first BBC on Sup Forums
> 3 mixed children later, and I'll never forgive Sup Forums

>Posting this thread at a time when only housewives and NEETS would be able to post
>Turn up no one
I'm just going to assume that anyone who posts as a woman is larping until proven otherwise. Even if the post seems like it was written how a woman would write, it's still probably a dude.

Definitely not in the western society. Fake conservative woman like those who have a youtube channel are larping, they will betray you for money any day.

gas thyself

Who betrayed who? Men obviously were asleep at the wheel of society. The behavior of these sluts is a direct consequence of weak men.

The day of the droid draws near roasties

True. Still, a conservative woman would betray you any day for money.

No, it's not. That's only a small part of it. Women are the way they are these days due to a huge number of things working in tandem.

Whatever happened to the rules?

>tits or gtfo
It's really not that hard.

titty wielding OP confirmed.

Just pointing out who created these degenerates.

im here. not a neet or housewife, sorry.

not posting tits cuz that's degenerate.

also sorry my image flipped ;-;

As a middle aged, suburban housewife, I just lurk......It's my guilty pleasure

Hey girl

Cactus pen in pooper?

Post feminine penis then

Shill begone

Do you like Ham Radio? Is your IQ higher than your weight?

Sup boy's. Not posting tits, I am a married woman.

best meme

>grab faggy looking pen
>hey boys, girl here
Going to need to see sum cans

yes and yes

ITT, femanons with terrible taste in writing utensils.

Hey /ladies/. Give us your life stats: job, income, # of kids, dress size and husbands race and religion.

Show me your soy boy moobs 1st.

Just because they're post-op doesn't mean they're women

Women don't belong in this board they belong in the kitchen

sucking penis

>Women finally have body autonomy, almost the same level of sexual freedom that men do, and posess the same rights that men do
>This is a bad thing

*Sigh*

>ywn shitpost on 40 meters with a Sup Forumsham/femanon who has a better rig than you.

Wrote on paper in kitchen.

>belong
I'm in my kitchen, browsing/pol/

>not this one
You clearly have terrible taste

do you like femdom

Trying to figure out if 4 partners is too much already and I should just join the degenerate left and let humanity burn. I have a hard time caring about it on that scale anyway and according to you guys "that is natural" so yeah, idk.

That point looks a little too sharp for EU standards. Do you have that thing registered?

That's degenerate. Why aren't you cooking now why aren't you cleaning NOW? Why are you not furfilling your gender roles. DEGENERATE!!!!!!

>Women can handle these things exactly the same as men
>These rules only existed before because of discrimination
Lurk more

Thou shalt not covert thine /brothers/ holes boobs.

>implying i'm not shitposting with one hand while making delicious dinner for my hubby

>eu standards
Nigga I can carry a katana around if I want and the cops can't do shit

Not really my thing.

any girls into femdom on Sup Forums?

Nothing natural about your betrayal. My our children forgive us.

Life Stats

>job
none yet, i'm a student. studying business currently, but plan to study IT as well.

>income
see above

># of kids
none yet because unmarried (18 years old)

>dress size
idk like a two

>husband's race (?)
unmarried. but i'd only marry a white guy :^)

>& religion ^ (?)
husband does not exist but I'd only marry a Christian

kitchens are nice user

do you like femdom?

i don't discuss sex with people I wouldn't marry sorry

Not even white knighting here but this is such a brainlet understanding of the rule. The rule exists because their opinions should be judged on their merit not their looks or gender as they are in real life.

HOWEVER in cases such as a "poll" bread asking where they are - this rule is not relevant in the same way.
Is this hard to compress?

Women of Sup Forums, I would like to make babies with you. I'm avg height, athletically built, 99% white, wealthy, penis size average.

I want to make lots of babies. I will only make babies with anglos, nordic or german heritage.

Thank you for your considerstion. Have a nice weekend

> cops arent only with conflict resolution coloring books can't do shit

>implying a shift in social norms will be seamless and won't have these challenges
>implying these prior rules weren't designed to strong-arm women into complacence and subservience
>implying little bitch boys aren't scared that they won't have authority over women anymore

>lurk more
>actually buying into Sup Forums propaganda
L m a o
m
a
o

Armed*

Hard to find one with a good nib where the Bakelite under it isn't chipped and the body is ascetically pleasing to me.

I'm actually really fond of Bulow pens for everyday writing.

There's no doubt that you've fucked up, but being equipped with such knowledge may help you mitigate the effects in the future. Regardless of the social causes you support, you should settle down anyway. You won't be happy otherwise, particularly once you start hitting your late thirties and onwards

Oy vey, dinner is all prepared, house is clean and children are napping.

u fucking wot

say yes or no slut

I'm a conservative right-wing woman and I'm happily married to a black man. All you Sup Forumstards can stay mad.

Dammit, it didn't work. I was waiting for someone to point out how im saying all this stuff about gender roles and everything and im a NEET with no family.

nigger what the fuck is that greentext

Shitty Jinhao tier e-bay pen

sigh

What a shit troll
Have a (You) tho

im a WN woman but im in a relationship with an asian guy and i have a black boyfriend on the side

So you wanted me to state the obvious?

you larp anyway

Over 70 posts and not a single tit. Why can't dumb cunts abide the fucking rules.

>21k gold nib by Sailor
>650$+ pen
>shitty
You clearly don't know shit

Kek. Of course she didn't give me the PL or +/-.

Sailor has and always will be shit

>implying that civilization all over the world didn't burn down every single time they gave women more autonomy
>implying that women will ever pull their own weight instead of screeching at the state to give them more free shit

Whatever you say

weak. i've been here for years and have seen them post plenty and have never been phased or curious to try. but this is probably just bait, so w/e.

> studying business, maybe also IT.

No. If you are good at math, study math and minor in business and take actuarial exams. If not, pick one 4 year degree ONLY. also, introduce yourself to computer coding NOW, no matter what degree or field you pursue. This is so important. python is a good language to start with.

Actuaries commonly work from home. So you can raise your future progeny. Teach them python around age 6.

I just lurk here.

I don't agree with everything Sup Forums believes, but I'm weirdly fascinated. I'm more left on most economic issues but I just don't like modern culture that's black led aesthetically and I agree with "It's okay to be white" and a lot of foreign policy stuff.

I would make a shitty housewife, though.

thats a mans handwriting, man

I'm home. My husband works from 10 am to 8-9 pm. I don't work so I just clean my house, make food, workout, and listen to conspiracy theories and occasionally browse Sup Forums to see what's happening in the world.

whats up lauren

>implying you even know your history
>implying you aren't projecting your mysoginist tendencies that stem from your insecurities and failures with the opposite sex

You have some ways to go but I'm glad you're here.

I think we should have babies now. I feel like we've really connected just now. Call me.

> would make bad wife

Another victim of the psyop. Then at least surrogate out some babies.

Stop larping you sad little gooklet

>I would make a shitty housewife, though.
Would you like to work a small 40 hectare farm on Saaremaa with a hubby where you both work the land, have a few chickens, ducks and a moo cow to make fresh juustoleipä everyday?

At sunset, you sit out on the shore and watch the ship on the Baltic sail by while listening to Arvo Pärt after you share the cooking duties of the day?

Why don’t you encourage her to believe in herself, thats what it means to be a friend, and leader.

Fuck off. She's mine. We're going to have babies together.

A niggers stole my faggy pen, goddamn monkeys

>Pick one 4 year degree ONLY.
I'm still in trade school. spending the next four years in school for IT. not getting two four year degrees.
>introduce yourself to computer coding NOW.
Already did.
>Actuary
Actually have considered studying actuarial science but I'm not really sure it's my thing.

Oh so that's what all of the blacked threads were for.

ummm...
are you available?
what state?
can you handle helping feed cows and stuff?

are you a unicorn?

There are no women on the Internet.

From phone, where the memes at?

>available?
no
>what state?
no
>cows?
yes
>unicorn?
no

Your incite and gracious compassion reveal truth. This moves me. Carry on.