So what are you waiting for, Sup Forums? A girl would never reject him

I do look like that

Sup Forums irl

>that guy
>white
elhamdoulillah

He looks like a retarded faggot.

you must be a tard then

Too bad we can't choose our looks when we are born.

You can train your body,lift,take care of your skin,get a clean haircut,even pluck your eyebrows if needed,but at the end of the day it's the genetics that matter.

t.average fuck

yes. you are a gypsy and there is nothing that can be done.

>he has these photos on his drive
user, I...

low body fat, strong cheekbones, it can be done ffagot

He looks gay.

I am short, balding and a fucking ginger. I will never look close to this guy but I still managed to have a beatiful girlfriend.

The first thing you need is a brain. Even a very good looking guy would stay single if he keeps acting like an autistic fag.

>This guy isn't even white
Every Pollack is blond haired, blue eyed, and over 6ft tall. Most of us are in incredible shape and sport 8pacs all with 19in biceps.

>the white race

what did you mean by this? are you no longer of norse ancestry in denmark, are you all "tattare"?

but that is not attractive. it is almost freaky to look at. I have a weird feeling that all kids he would have who were male would be gay

What if I don't have strong cheekbones?

Stop jerking the female ego by trying to look like models,women don't need hot men,women shouldn't decide who they breed with anyway.

this

>Stop jerking the female ego by trying to look like models,women don't need hot men,women shouldn't decide who they breed with anyway.
This.

>but that is not attractive.

wrong, this guy is a 10/10

If this guy was half black, there would be daily mail articles written about him.

stop posting my pictures on Sup Forums

isn’t this that Syrian artist/model living in Germany?

A leaf

> if you be spaniard mongrel, you`d be fine
Bitch, please.

I look like this guy structurally but minus the "i want to get fucked by 5 guys" gaze

The same girls who would never reject him would all try to trap him and then divorce for half he owns plus child support as soon as they can.

being a good looking man is a curse. it attracts the vultures.