I fucking hate niggers, gays, Asians, transgenders, and anything but male white people...

i fucking hate niggers, gays, Asians, transgenders, and anything but male white people. Our niggers need to go back to their roots and start picking the cotton again, all they do is hold a gun sideways and shoot fellow niggers in gang wars, gays need to be erased from this earth as they are trying to rise up against us and to end the human race, asians are only good for making curry, we should enslave them to make unlimited curry in our sheds and when they refuse drown them in the curry they have created. All transgenders need puyt down, it's just an excuse to become a pedo, if they really want to be trans they should all get a big, 16 incher from a big fuck of black man called Tyrone 7 times a day in the ass and if they haven't committed suicide in a week they should be choked to death by Tyrone.'s big black meatstick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ei9bBr_3voI
kukluxklan.bz/tau.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i agree with everything you say except about curry.
I love curry its fucking great have you ever used curry on something?

thats what i mean asians make curry and thats it

sage

you forgot white women faggot, if you don't love them you need to be eradicated.

>All that projection
Haven't had your tendies today user?

kys larping faggot

heil Hitler

What's more pathetic about this is you probably AREN'T larping. People like you are the real obstacle that needs to be overcome as we try to move forward for our mission.

>KKK
>muh invisible empire
pleb tier

youtube.com/watch?v=ei9bBr_3voI

Jewish hatred for Christianity knows no bounds!

nice bait shariablue

Based centrist here. Just wanted to let OP know he has a low IQ

Well hello, FBI/Shareblue. How’s it going?

have a nice day cletus

WHY ARE YOU FEDS SO FUCKING BAD AT YOUR JOB

HIRE ME YOU FAGGOTS I COULD MAKE A CONVINCING POST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT, FUCKING PAY MEEEEEEEEE

Do the KKK allow Catholics to join?

that's pretty harsh bud

No, they hate Catholics

> Based centrest
Kys

I looked around the KKK's official web site and it looks like shit.

I thought about offering them a new one for free ... I wonder what they're paying for hosting at the moment

kukluxklan.bz/tau.html

No, only protestants