NJ anons: need you to investigate this in person

Cheese pizza is being held here.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Perfect Pizza, 6229 John F. Kennedy Blvd, North Bergen, NJ 07047/@40.7934694,-74.0193312,18z/data=!4m5!1m2!3m1!2zNDDCsDQ3JzM1LjgiTiA3NMKwMDEnMDguMCJX!3m1!1s0x89c2580595881189:0x5059426cea64c5d5?hl=en-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pizzagate isn't real

Reddit scrubbed this message from my account so it must be important

There's a pizza shop down the block with this logo

bumping out of curiosity

Looks like happy merchant

This shop again?

inb4 some retard takes this seriously and bursts in with a rifle again

Ruh roh

Perfect pizza

google.com/maps/place/Perfect Pizza, 6229 John F. Kennedy Blvd, North Bergen, NJ 07047/@40.7934694,-74.0193312,18z/data=!4m5!1m2!3m1!2zNDDCsDQ3JzM1LjgiTiA3NMKwMDEnMDguMCJX!3m1!1s0x89c2580595881189:0x5059426cea64c5d5?hl=en-us

CIA

Anyone near by with a drone?

Yeah man Reddit deleted this from my acocunt.

It now has credibility

Remember when that autistic Sup Forumsack actually fell for this shit and shot up a restaurant?

memefag shills

Lel it was a false flag confirmed by the comet pong hacker

this is right down the street

Or just call the cops?

Shills out in full force I see. Obviously don't go in guns blazing but I think it bears investigating.

The logo, the caged window are both good indicators that something fishy is going on.

THEY'RE THEM

Bump to save the children.

Meme fag shill.

We all know how the cops defend these fucks

6137 Jefferson St, West New York, NJ 07093, USA

>inb4 some retard takes this seriously and bursts in with a rifle again
just like mao's birds

I'll go tomorrow after work. I live in Teaneck. Who's with me?

you are really fucking stretching here

Memefag shill comet was confirmed a false flag after hacker gave description of website of the phone to FBI

>twisted heart

Right near nyc mass transit and major ports, this seems likely

Do not go to the cops.

its a bad neighborhood, bars on the lower windows makes sense. You would need a building on bars on all floors

Your mother's regret for giving birth to you is though.

Godspeed but if going to recon keep low profile dont stand out only be there for short while.

There is a school down the block and a daycare in the building

Looks like newark

No, you dumb ass, I remember when the actor facing hit and run felony charges went to Comet Ping Pong and purposefully shot their computer to pieces, and already made it through the entire court process by the end of the month.

So get the fuck off my site, faggot.

Can anyone go immediately and squad up?

No anons said the door across the street has heavy security cameras

A drone would alert them.

moar

Where the fuck are the NJ anons?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Please don’t take a gun.

No anons gotta go now they'll be alerted within a few hours

Charge your phone

not even a full 60 seconds after the thread was posted. have a bump, kike leaf.

NJanon here, I’m away for a few days but could investigate when I’m back in jersey. I live very close to the coordinates

Or a bunch of anons could go now to try and beat them to it.

don't forget to bring a gun, it could be dangerous

Digits speaks the truth.

Not a rifle though, for gods sake. Concel a pistol or somthing.

You realize that's an incredibly common window bar design used since the 70's across the whole country right? My old screen for had that design and I can assure you, I'm not storing kids in the fucking basement. I'm all for investigating this shit as much as all of you, but stay grounded to reality somewhat. Don't let your imagination get the beat of you otherwise you will find ways to connect everything to what you WANT to believe.....faggot.

Nj anons if you go post periscope.

Nah bro other businesses in the area have been linked to Pizzagate.

And I was in the original discord that investigated this place they said in that perfect pizza place two teenage girls in short shorts walked from out back of that pizza rrestaurant.

Checked.

Its 2 hours from me & I have to work or I'd go check it out. Got anything in S Jersey that needs checking?

Bringing it up now because I went through history and the anonymous tip has been scrubbed

you are crazy dude

>pizza shop
Who the fuck shops for pizza? It’s supposed to be a pizza parlor or pizzeria

Oh right on...carry on then. Just don't break my Nana's screen door is all I ask.

Being this literal

Memefags have arrived

Nervous bong?

Its NJ. Concealed carry and open carry are both illegal...

Well its a "may issue" state, so, functionally, you will never get a concealed carry license. Not even ex-cops can get a CC permit.

Bring a switchblade then, at the very least....

no why would I be? just stating that you are an insane person

This is true. This pattern is very common. Don't get riled up about it.

Drone with an infrared cam

That's illegal too...

Too late. Im riled up.

get a life, bin that knife

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Take a rock, put it in a sock.

Kek... understandable... just sayin... its a pretty common decoration.

You have one?

Do it fag

It NJ, maing...

This state is almost as bad as califagna, and thanks to christie paving the way for our ultra left new governor, it will only take a few months to be worse.

The gun grabbers and pedos are gonna flock to this shithole real soon.

we need crowdfunding for ideas like this on Sup Forums. I would chip in on one.

is that an iFunny logo I see? ........kill yourself immediately. Fucking transmemers...normies in disguise.

bump

South Jersey reporting in, this is too far away for me to handle but bumping for support. Please update if true.

bump

I got it from another user on Sup Forums. I knew somone would shit all over me for it.

>caged windows

they are all over shitty multicultural neighborhoods in the US

these designs are on windows all over the tri-state.
you're not looking at the right things.

im down, im from paramus

Just.....rock in a sock.

Had a thread about this ages ago then it died. I was planning on checking it out. Central NJ here.

We're u in the original discord?

>its right by a hs

larp confirmed

not true dumbass that deep satte ZOG staged hoax psyop was to cover for the "hard drive"'s death lol atypical idiots beleiving anti gun psyops, there was no rifleman the dude ain't even in prison he was connected BBorders pedo who acted through the false flag.

I'll join, I live in Coffesock

Yeah bounty hunters and certain people are the only ones with CC here

bump

No, anons said to stay away from discord. I can take a drive around the area and record from my car. I don't want to go inside the pizzeria

i almost looked that up, until i realized that was a "joke"

There's having an eye for detail, and then there's being a retard

hey jersey fags, low budget tip: if you want to get closer without giving yourself up, do a door to door for petition signing, donation collecting type of thing. something with an anti-trump ring to it maybe, collecting signatures to protect rapefugees etc. if face to face seems risky, you could also try putting up lost pet posters just to get a closer look without putting yourself at risk.