They totally had sex this episode, didn't they

They totally had sex this episode, didn't they.

yes

no

It's just yuribait this won't go anywhere

Fine fucked THE SHIT out of Izetta's TIGHT WITCH PUSSY and put a ROYAL BABY in her FERTILE WOMB.

>just the tip

When Izetta comes it must sound like the heavy-breathing magic voice on the soundtrack.

She just tickled her vulva

That's not how being gay works silly Hetro yurifag

>Do you disapprove?
>N-no...Hime-sama I am yours

>he doesn't know about the magic of yuri

In episode 9 silly

so the Yuri on Ice had a kiss already.
When are Izetta and Fine going to kiss?

Last episode before Izetta sacrifices herself
(She actually survives but they had you going for a few minutes there)

What really? I thought it was just going to be fujobait. Why do they get good things?

Totally flattened.

No, Fine just tickled her gently.

I'm going to tickle you gently.

There's no need for pure and honorable yuri to involve kissing

>Izetta is preparing us for season 3 of Code Geass, which will just be a season about that year Kallen and CC were working together to rebuild the Geass Order

i-is this yuri?

It is. They fuck.

>he doesn't read stuff with females_only impregnation

girls can't have sex with one another, it doesn't even work

Retarded yurifags

Where did the yurifag touch you?

Fine is hung like a horse, isn't she?

izetta is too pure for that

Don't worry user as long as this doesn't get yuri end you can still call Izetta your Waifu

That's not yuribait bruh, that's yuri feed.

Dey gay, dey gay as fuck. I mean look at this pic.
This is the promotional pic they ran with in every single corner of the net. The entire anime screams they are gay and going to or are already possibly fucking.

user, that lezanon knows exactly how it works. Doesn't stop her from masturbating to magical lesbian(probably magic futa dick cause that totes isn't hetero because it's a girl penis) impregnation.

Don't forget all the bonuses are Izetta and Fine in very Nights of Azure style pictures.

/u/ exists for a reason.
Use it.

Is this show gay or are they side characters?

Nah I want to talk about anime on the anime and manga board.

Then stop being gay

it's /u/ vs /y/ in a WWII setting

>talking about anime girls
>gay

>talking about anime girls liking each other

> not gay

/u/shitters on fucking suicide watch, there wont be more bait after this. Izetta and Fine BFF, get over it.

Bruh, I think it's time to wake up and smell the pussy.
They're gay, they're together, and they're fucking.
Period.
There is no amount of last minute no no their merely bi or they're really straght it's only MISUNDERSTANDINGS to pull.
They know what they're doing, we know it, you are the only one who doesn't.

If /u/-fags can't handle hearing the word "male" being used in a non-romantic context, then your kind doesn't belong here :^)

Don't bother. /u/fags are a lost cause. They always have been.

Cry more fag.

Gee, how ironic.

Straight men like yuri. You'd know if you were a straight man, faggot.

But you're the first one to bring up "male". Man I can't be bothered arguing with you blatant /y/ shitposters anymore. Have fun with your cock smoking crusade.

cry more

>Straight men like yuri. You'd know if you were a straight man, faggot.

Up to a point yeah. After that point it's that annoying and sometimes gross dyke shit that we roll our eyes at and ignore.

You know /u/, you wouldn't be so easy to bait if you didn't come off as really insecure about your sexuality. A man who feels intimidated by dick would appear to have a complex about dick. Just a word of advice, I don't mean any harm. I like yuri myself but the levels you guys go to swear up and down that you're not gay and not look gay in the slightest, well, it just looks that way you know?

They are the main characters.

i want to fuck fine's fine pussy

>roll our eyes at and ignore
>by raiding threads
Who do you honestly think you're kidding?

>It's too big! Take it out! You're going to wreck my insides
>N-no! Not in my fuel tanks!

hetfag pls contain yourselves

Not raiding the thread, not even shitting on the characters or screaming THEY ARENT GAY or anything.
I'm the one saying they are in fact homosexuals and I'm also saying that it's popular with normal straight men, but only up to a point. Which is true.

Pretty much this. Either that, or they love cucking themselves so hard convincing themselves that only girls are allowed to love each other like it's a privilege.

>Guy-character gets mentioned in /u/ as a friend of the lesbian MC
>"WAAAA FUCKING HETKUN IS RUINING EVERYTHING!!!1"

That's my argument here. Dunno where you got the assumption that I'm part of /y/ at *all*.

>"Straight men like yuri. You'd know if you were a straight man, faggot."

I like yuri as much as the next guy, but yuri for the sake of yuri is fucking boring and I just can't relate nor fap to it. It is literally diet-NTR, except instead of another guy f***ing my potential waifu, it's two girls who would never give me the time of day.

Ever

Bisexual girls practicing yuri on the other hand is the best of both worlds, cause I can pretend to join them in my own imagination without being an incompatible creeper.

>>Guy-character gets mentioned in /u/ as a friend of the lesbian MC
Well this is Sup Forums you colossal retard, and there's none of that in this thread..
>I like yuri guys honestly but I'll just conjure up some irrelevant shit to derail yuri threads all day every day
Gas yourself.

When will they stop making yuri though, it doesn't sell. This is a fuji era.

>when will japan stop making things they like and focus on mass marketing sales
When they get infected by western values I guess.

>without being an incompatible creeper.

Girls can't have sex with girls, they don't have a penis.

A penis is just a tool that can be substituted in a variety of ways.

The word you're looking for is "sexual intercourse". "Sex" itself is just a catchall term for pleasuring each other's genitals. That's why you have terms like "oral sex".

Why do yuri anime always bring out the most autistic little shits?
The same thing happened to Madoka and Hibike threads.

>Why does anime always bring out the most autistic little shits?
fixed

So place your bets now