Soy absolutely BTFO by mainstream meteor

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

Thoughts? Does anyone here consume soy products?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCLA-WmxPgI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19496976/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if you eat soy food but also take testosterone increasing food or pills? Will it even out?

I watch my soy intake because I'm the type to believe in meme nutrition, but I don't actually think it's as big a threat as atrazine, xenoestrogens or milk for that matter. Hell, milk is a dairy product that contains actual mammal estrogen, surely that's more damaging to humans than plant estrogens from soy?

>surely that's more damaging to humans than plant estrogens from soy?

conjecture is not how science works, freindo.

conjecture/10

Testosterone doesn't eliminate estrogen though I think. But why even use soy products? Aren't there other alternatives if you're lactose intolerant?

>Chad milk VS Virgin soy

Vegan body builder checking in, eat soy daily and have for years. Feels good af man. Carnie cucks are low T faggots.

I only use soy when making sauces, just curious how it works.

> quick version of sciency stuff incoming

Adrenal glands use cholesterol to produce first cortisol based on necessities (for anti-inflammatory purposes)

Out of the remaining resources it produces the rest of the hormones, out of which test and estrogen get a slice.

If you have estrogens in your blood-stream or estrogenic substances in your body , the test gets a back seat, turning you into a bitch.

soy boy here ama

Butt-hurt meters are off the charts now.

Obviously not. Inject a woman with test and she'll get boobs. You'd need estrogen blockers, but then you wouldn't have enough estrogen.

soy causing bitch tit is a myth
youtube.com/watch?v=DCLA-WmxPgI

milk has tons of estrogen too.

How much tofu do you eat? What soy milk? I read some article where a guy drank a gallon Silk a day and grew bitch tits. It went away once he stopped though.

I enjoy chinese takeaway at least twice a week with tofu, which is made from soy

>not knowing what conjecture means

>Does anyone here consume soy products?
Only unintentionally.

of course pathetic mainstream conservacucks like pjw use this stupid meme for idiots to gain 'street cred' that they then use to push for wishy washy conservatardism

What's crusty back-alley BBC taste like?

I don't believe that the Giraffe necked professor is a soy boy. He's a god damn alien in disguise! Just look at that mother fucker!

Should I stop eating soy sauce with my sushi? I love soy sauce...

IYMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN I'M ALSO A SOIBOI

I did not even see anything soy in my whole life.
What does soy look like ? Some green creamy stuff?

Brain Force contains soy

Imagine my shock

idk sucking cock is probably my fav sexual activity but i've never been with a black guy

soyboys xD
REAL MEN eat meat.

CAN YOU TURN BACK THE EFFECTS?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

CONSURVUTIZM IZ THUGH NEEW CUNTACULCHA! THE MOINSTREEM METEOR ARE THE REEL FASHISTS!

When will these faggots stop browsing Sup Forums solely to steal our memes?

B I T C H
T
I
T
S

There is literally nothing wrong with eating soy.
If you consume milk or meat, but avoid soy, you are a retarded hypocrite.
Hitler was a "soyboy"

You're eating the right vitamins... for me.

>If you consume milk or meat, but avoid soy, you are a retarded hypocrite.
No, I am on a higher biological level than you, you literal koala

Hey OP.
I'll enjoy eating rice and potatoes. Hope you enjoy the exogenous estrogen, cancer and heart disease.

Meat has iron and zinc that boosts testosterone.
The estrogen in milk is metabolized in a way that does not introduce the estrogen into your system.
Based Germbro.
Going to eat viener schnitzel and milkenhaur in honor of the blessed Holy Roman Empire.

Heme iron (found in meat) is carcinogenic.
Iron and zinc are present in a variety of plants.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19496976/
>CONCLUSIONS: The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.

Soy vey!

>plants
S O Y B O Y

I find it funny that the meat fetishizers ITT will die sooner than the vegan liberals they hate so much.

No but some of the test will be broken down in the body into oestrogen anyway at a level which will put soy to shame. You will have high test and elevated oestrogen at the same time, which may or may not be a problem, depending on how fat you are, how much test your body naturally aromatises into oestrogen and how naturally sensitive you are to oestrogen.

wtf? test causes women to develop male secondary sexual characteristics not female.

>t.roider

>implying we eat red meat every day

Low T? Soy related? Nah you faggots need to worship in the temple of iron. At the altar of squats

literally can't
I need surgery on my knees and wrists.
Ironically because I lifted too heavy

Wondering if people who have been indoctrinated by parents until recently their early teen years and 1/3 through puberty can recover from soy-ness and possiboh recover chin size loss asking for a friend of course haha

PJW should maybe look into what his product BRAIN FORCE PLUS contains

I am a conservative, libertarian white nationalist that longs for the race war and a white ethnostate. I lift, am in a STEM field, yadda yadda, but I eat soy every day.

Here's the thing, the problem is not soy. It's GMO soy and GMO foods in general.

You piss and shit out plant estrogen, fucktards.