Why do Americans refuse to believe in climate change when it is happening in their own back yard?

Why do Americans refuse to believe in climate change when it is happening in their own back yard?

Why do Americans find it acceptable to leave Paris Climate Accord?

Other urls found in this thread:

lomborg.com/press-release-research-reveals-negligible-impact-of-paris-climate-promises
jeppstones.com/two-graphs-youve-never-seen-before/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Burger education

I believe in climate change. Global warming is good for the planet. Forests from pole to pole will be a beautiful thing.

it's acceptable because it's a scam

I really really hate the left, they've managed to politicize the fucking weather. Weather was one subject total strangers could small talk about when I was a kid without someone being offended. Fuck you leftist assholes.

We've always had floods and fires. The "uptick in natural disasters" is liberal propaganda.

Hurricane Sandy destroyed parts of New Jersey. The U.S. spent 62 billion rebuilding. Where did they rebuild? Right back on the shoreline where the sea level is rising. I guess no one in the government is worried.

CO2 is nature's natural fertilizer for plants.

It's not real.

The government did that ya bonehead, and isn't it too late anyway? China chugging textile lead factories doesn't help.

But really fuck it

The coast is where all the ultra high IQ city people live. There's no point rebuilding rural and suburban shitholes.

No one doesn't believe that climate changes
man has an insignificant impact on the climate
the primary driver of the climate is the behavior of the sun. Shocking!

Fuck it YOLO faggot

Imgaine what that fire hydrant smelled like after she sat on it

>New York
>Florida
>Texas
>California

Who gives a shit.

this

the fuck outta here american

Canada and Russia have had record crop yields because of the longer growing seasons. Feeding the world. Why to climate alarmists hate feeding the world?

I have seen nothing happening here in the US that makes me think we are undergoing man made global warming. Its a shame because I hope the planet is warming up and there is more co2 in the atmosphere. Better crop yields and the northern white parts of the US will have more pleasurable climate.

weather is not climate

CHANGE IS BAD MAKE IT STAY THE SAME DADDY GUBMENT REEEEEEEEEEEE
fucking normalfags are autists

>implying hurricanes and storms will magically vanish overnight if we stop global warming

> Paris Accord
> Would increase energy price by 50%
> Would reduce global temp by 0,0037C until 2100.
Why are Liberals so dumb?

>Paris Climate Accord
Because it's a shitty bureaucracy that just like many governments and corporations, they overspend and waste money on shit that doesn't work.

Want to help the environment? Dedicate some of your free time and money to collect trash, plant trees ect. encourage your friends to do the same, heck maybe start some sort of a group or something that spends their days cleaning up and re-building forests.

> It's actually 0.05
> Still nothing
lomborg.com/press-release-research-reveals-negligible-impact-of-paris-climate-promises

Wait so you genuinely believe that the US never had hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and fires? What?

sage goyim

I don’t have a backyard because only rich Asians here with visas and minorities on section 8 have nice houses with backyards
So sorry I can’t tell climate change is happening
Let’s save the planet one problem at a time
First kick all these minorities out then We’ll go green

Why are Europoors absolute good goys? Even on fucking Sup Forums, every single Euroshit here was pissing on America when we left the (((Paris Accord))). They are even more fucking brainwashed than Americans.

climate change is a money scam pollution is a problem but climate change is just a bunch a fuck head politicians trying to fuck us up the ass even more than they already have besides with fukushima killing off the worlds oceans it doesn't fucking matter anyway

>implying that never happened before
GIB ME MONEY GOY
(((WE))) ARE GONNA STOP IT

Because we've seen the tricks being used on the graphs.

Why do this to graphs unless you are trying to trick people? Unfortunately most people won't see how they are being played unless they know how graphs are easily manipulated.

Red pills on their tricks right here:

jeppstones.com/two-graphs-youve-never-seen-before/

Have fun feeding Africa where the same effect leads to droughts.

americans believe in climate change, it has been changing for the last few million years

americans don't believe in giving billions of dollars so other people can laugh at us behind our backs. get used to it until the next democrat is in power.

The real answer, and I live in CA.

This times infinity. I try hard to not liter, go out my way to put trash away, and in general try not to waste energy or resources. Sometimes I still do, but I feel like I'm pretty good about it.

The implication being that floods and fires were non-existent prior to climate change?

you literally cant prove that the ongoing climate change is either man-made or a catastrophe. its just a cycle, earth got warmer and colder in the past. fucking at-shills

I try hard not to liter as well, but I'll need another bottle of beer to survive the night.

>I don't know what hurricane season is

Europe doesn't have those, our region was not cursed by God.

America can combat climate change WITHOUT needing to be in some bad deal Accord. How is this hard to understand?

A warmer world = a wetter world. More food, better yields. The only ones who would be impacted are city fags. Am I supposed to be anything but happy if LA gets flooded by rising sea levels? Global warming is actually based af, thats the true redpill.

Not at all hard to understand. You decided to ignore or deny climate change out of economic interests. Nobody is surprised by this agenda spouted by the orange guy controlled by his jewish puppet masters.

There's also food

And even if it was real, the Paris agreement is still a joke.
a 50% increase on energy price would increase the price of literally everything, and only to reduce the temperature in 0.05C until 2100.

Yeah, because they'd be able to appropriate the money if Obama came out and said that they would be moving people from the coast in order to prevent further damage and loss of life. They rebuilt because people will live there long after the ocean has swallowed the streets. Places like Miami will just be towers rising from the water with bridges connecting them and water taxis because people are fucking idiots and think that will be a desirable place to live.

I'm happy with my 500 acres in rural New Hampshire. It could be beachfront someday if things go poorly enough.

>Why do Americans find it acceptable to leave Paris Climate Accord?
The Paris Climate Accord isn't binding at all and is self-regulated. It doesn't matter if America is 'in' it or not.

>NH
My man
Sad about the heroin tho

>it's happening because I say it is

>Why do Americans refuse to believe in climate change when it is happening in their own back yard?

Nothing humans can do will stop global climate change, it's set in motion before anyone looking at this post was born. Quit trying to guilty trip us you fucking cock sucking mongoloid. Go yell at the chinese and indians for producing 20x the pollution the US of A.

It matters a lot, who is going to give out all of the free money that the paris people promised?

Did the use of the pronoun "she" upset you ? Some of you fucking leaves need to be raked into a pile and burned without a permit

we have storms and fire, it's global warming.

oh wait i'm brodcasting this from a reffuge station in minesota the last state left above water. kek

climate changed in the Permian extinction and killed off nearly all life. fuck global warming and fuck the filthy kikes and their social control climate tax. i want the planet to end anyways.

What's the temperature of the earth?

>hey user
>why don't you believe this particular true fact?
>"haha bro check out this totally separate true face"
>"libtards don't believe it, checkmate amirite?"

keep swallowing faggot.

China and India restrict their "gas" first.

They won't so I won't.

fuck of back to /r/Sup Forums you illiterate afghan

redpanels is pleb tier shit and you're gobbling it up like it's ribeye

The US being held to standards that other countries aren't.
Looked at India or China lately?
That's the bur under Trump's saddle. U.S. industry is in a stranglehold while the bugmen can do as they please and pollute the earth on an industrial scale.
Each player in the game having a different set of rules is wrong. Unfair!

>Governmental policies in one or maybe even one third of the countries in the entire world can impact climate positively. Meanwhile the rest of the world won't do shit.

This is the nonsense I can't fathom. If you want to argue that Human being have a huge impact on global climate, then the natural argument to make to reduce that impact is the reduce the human population. The current answer of "Trust the government(s) to fix it" does not and never will make any sense.

When I go to my employer with a solution that solves 0.0000007F of the problem and costs 20 trillion dollars he'll fire me and if he didn't I'd fire myself.