Now that he's coming out of retirement, what do you think of when you see this man's face?

Now that he's coming out of retirement, what do you think of when you see this man's face?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/115387039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A guy whose movies blow out 99% of seasonal crap.

disappointment

I think of a large bucket of deliscious, greasy Kentucky fried chicken

"i know is my fault that I dont have a gf but man i feel so lonley"

Back to the nursing home, geezer-san.

Hack

I hope that he's making an isekai harem anime, that's what the industry really needs right now.

Disgust

>seasonal crap
All anime is seasonal nigger.

"I wonder if there's a way to slit your wrists without it being painful, alcohol just seems like it'd make you mess it up.

Hopefully he snaps out of his fisher price obsession and realizes that he needs to make something like Mononoke Hime again

A godsend, i need more

Talented but self-righteous guy..

Light at the end of the tunnel. Only crossposting shitters who bandwagon seasonal shows and have less than 50 non-airing shows under their belt think contrary to his viewpoint.

>movie is outperforming tv
Wow user, what a mind-blowing revelation, you're such a genius.

his next movie is about a caterpillar apparently

well shit

>crossposting
>bad
>seasonal shows
>bad
>having watched more than 50 shows
>good

I bet you haven't even had sex nerd LOL

A Japanese George Lucas

>I don't even watch anime: the post
Get the fuck back to Sup Forums, retard.

It's not about just outperforming. Every time I watch a Miyazaki or even Ghibli movie I wonder why I even bother with most of these trashy television series.

make me dweeb :^)

It's also CG

Japanese CG

I thank him everyday for chicken tendies

Seconding this

That's the face of a man who can't keep up a promise.

I wish the streams of fate would flow differently, take him and give me back Satoshi Kon instead.

Why did you had to take the bait?

That's a bait you could get from a $1 store.

He's someone whose afraid of death. Mostly in terms of legacy. Because he was never able to create a proper generation to take up his mantle and his studio couldn't survive without him. He just want's to prolong the fact that anime as he knew it is gone

Sitting in a rocking chair with a cigarette complaining about the industry cause he's so fucking bitter.

>Retirement
I thought Rolf Harris was in jail for diddling all those kids?

Zombie Simpsons

Made good shit in his day, makes regular shit these days. Or he could be like Thomas the Tank Engine and get a second wind, so I will still give his new film a chance.

>that image
Every fucking time.

>caterpillar
It's short film for ghibli museum. Some west media misunderstood.
There is still no information about his next movie.

A detailed background

How does that change what he said

i see a gifted animator that's awful at telling stories

he should be part of a crew that animates someone else's ideas

guy's a fucking hack t b h

>I've made a terrible mistake

"I just wanted to say that Kill La Kill is a rushed mess and the animation studio Trigger should be ashamed of this. They had something workable for a masterpiece and they horrendously messed it up because they needed to ship some fan service garbage to scrape up BD sales. Congratulations, I guess."

>No results found

vimeo.com/115387039

I see the face of a man who loves his lolis

rage against the dying of the light

or

an era slowly drifts off to it's final sunset

hope

Mistakes into miracles.

>muh Satoshi
The guy was good but he hasn't done better than Nausicaa or Monoroke. Stop your circlejerk. Miyazaki is a better creator than anyone in the Jap animation industry.

Kondo was a bigger loss and it bums me out that he goes by unnoticed most of the time.