**2,294位/**2,075位 (***,708 pt) [*,**3予約] 2017/01/25 3月のライオン 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

>**2,294位/**2,075位 (***,708 pt) [*,**3予約] 2017/01/25 3月のライオン 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
>Not even ranking on Japanese TV ratings

What went wrong?

>shaft

Into the trash it goes

Everyone's so fucking sad all the time. When you use anime as a sort of escape from reality, a show that's that bleak just isn't something you'd want to watch.

This is why Japan has shit taste.

But I always feel so good after any scene with Momo

The alien looking loli?

It has to really fit the mood to watch it.
I stopped watching it at the first episode several times before ep 4 was released. Then had a proper mindset one day and watched it all.

Just finished reading and the anime moves super slow and Shaft's visuals aren't entertaining or fitting at all like with Madoka, Monogatari, or even Nisekoi.

That's a weird logic since non-anime media in other countries go even more overboard in soap opera dramas.

why do you care? are you employed by the production studio? are you an investor in the studio?

>tfw someone tries to take your title of cuckoo

>i'm the cuckoo
fucking DROPPED

>a show that's that bleak just isn't something you'd want to watch.
People like that stuff though, because of catharsis. At least some people watched shows like Wolf's Rain and Casshern Sins, right?

It must be because of the eyes and mouths

>That art
holy shit

What about it?

Nothing, I just really wanted to make a post

The drama is just waaaaay too over the line, yes, we know, life is hard, we get it, believe us, but come the fuck on, how many more episodes of this shit are we going to get? The build up is becoming ridiculous and I no longer can take it seriously, even Clannad AS and LB Refrain were less dramatic than this.

That's strange but I believe you.

Does this have the usual shaft style?

I like it but I really wish SHAFT could just cut it out already with the fast cuts and closeups. Their style worked for shows like SZS but when you do it for EVERY SINGLE SHOW it really becomes an issue.

Especially when you're adapting something with so much drama like this.

the cutting patterns signify his disconnect from society

To you

I'm a big Honey and Clover fan, would I like this show?

Is she just a shitty Asuka clone?

What did you like about H&C?

He self inserted as the guy that got cucked.

This Asuka?

>Im the cuckoo

I know this is going to make me a giant but I honestly could not get over their mouths, ended up dropping because of that.

Eva Asuka

It was very comfy.

Can anyone post last episode's end card? That shit looked awful.

>Not being the cuckoo

Watch only the parts with the sisters then.

I liked the mood of the show. I hate to use the term, but it was comfy

Jesus, when did she become a cow

Ew

>>**2,294位/**2,075位 (***,708 pt) [*,**3予約] 2017/01/25 3月のライオン 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

Blu ray are irrelevant.

>>Not even ranking on Japanese TV ratings

It has great ratings, just not on top 10(though it did rank once), you're fucking retarded.

What did you expect? It to beat Sazae-san?

>It has great ratings, just not on top 10(though it did rank once), you're fucking retarded.
[citation needed]

Shes usually sexy as hell. What happened.

Curse you Shibata Yokusaru!

trolled hard

I thought this show was great it's good stuff

I don't see why not but the MC in this show is much more depressed

You thought wrong

That line always strikes me as odd.

Reminds me of pic related.

why does everyone always have their mouth slightly open?

no idea but its fucking annoying and just ruins any serious/sad moment for me just because it looks so fucking goofy.

I've seen the first two episodes and I'm really enjoying it, even if lately I'm not in a really good mood. I've also seen that on the MAL it has 7.9, and that's quite strange since usually they overrate everything. So probably that's not a problem of japanese audience only.

The mouths don't bother me

>japan
>liking good anime
heh

I mean we're 6 episodes out of 23 still and not much as happened so far so I wouldn't blame them.

he didnt pick best girl

It's a weird and slow drama/sol with Shogi by SHAFT

I can understand how it's not appealing to a massive audience

To me is excellent,big fan of the series.

lol

You can't blame it on the story because the manga is doing great and selling a lot.

tries to appeal to otaku while the source material tries to appeal to normalfags

I'm so close to dropping this. It tries so hard to be deep and dramatic, but it's just boring. And this comes from someone who loves seeing slow-build drama series, but this one is just... boring.

Maybe it's because I don't like any of the characters, or maybe it's because of Shaft. Is the manga any better?

Shaft

i like you

>that BS

nice translations LMAO

You change the MC to a loli and the game to chess.

Shit source material. Time you fucks accepted that.

Fuck the hack author trying to bank on Shogi but not delivering like Hikaru no Go.

The Shogi Association ain't gonna be getting any boost in interest or younger members with this shitty anime.

This, most people in Sup Forums are just trying to make a post

It's because of SHAFT. The manga is well received in Japan.

Do you happen to have Autism?

You're retarded if you think the main point of this manga/anime is shogi.

>chinese chess drama
>good
heh

Its certainly not the boring ass characters

Alright, I'm going to bed.

>disliking shinboisms
Opinion discarded. Muh symbolism aside, it's interesting to look at if nothing else.

It's a character study you moron

>giving shit about BD or TV, dying formats and mediums
>2016
When will Sup Forums move on?

What else is there left to generate income outside of those my man

I'm the one who cucks.

This meme is starting to get to me seeing as the real meaning was pretty impactful. Please stop it immediately.

It's a fucking public tv channel, you fucking retard. 3gatsu might as well have 3 seasons like Rinne.