Why females think they own you

God has a vagina and birthed the world. Women make peaceful societies and men just plant seeds because they're worthless. A new "golden age" (zog; armageddon) is here because woman needs her tits in your face again. This thread explains Masons; non Christian religions; and a link with the truth about the opposite of this feminist bullshit conspiracy. The South Park episode on witch hunts explains this! Either you're on isis' side or you're on Christ's. It's gotten so bad that people think Masons are fags. They're literal vaginal worshippers. Pic related is from a "church". And this all explains trannies too. Explains serpent seed and the fall of man. Come one come all. You think MGTOW was a "thing"? Check this out. For the blogspot on your mobile, click the arrows at bottom.
masongoddess.blogspot.ca/2008/01/chapter-one-compass-and-square.html
shoebat.com/2014/08/25/isis-worships-vulva/
byhisspirit.info/shekinah-hoax/
The only unforgiveable sin is to blaspheme Holy Spirit like these pagans do. Explains circumcision. Explains 9/11. Everybody must "create". First, ungodly Israel with their hands. Then a bunch of "earths" and "earth children" with your dick and zero artificial methods. None of this is "evil". Knowledge is "bad". Bleeding third armpits own your inheritances. God Bless us all. We're going to need it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510964151999.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you taken your meds today?

Remember. If you do make kids. They want you to sacrifice them to Molech. They can cry about God testing us like we're supposed to test the spirits. Molech isn't on their side. He's on yours because you're a disgusting and violent penis owner. Witches dindu nuffin

women have never created a society ever. they're soon to be irrelevant, breathing garbage.

Here we go. Have you drunk your sacred femininity yet? No wonder no homo and feminine penis and balls aren't touching are a thing

Yep! And I'm really starting to kind of hope so. Also "mental illnesses" have no bodily evidence like the first guy in here lied about. Theyre spiritual. And he's the sick one

bump

>shekinah hoax
>jewish word
>means sacred pussy
>doesnt give a fuck
>posts a rabbi with satanic pillery may mays for bleeding vaginas
>men are bad mkay
women can get into heaven but you have no balls just like they wont have any vaginas
>MUH 72 VIRGINS!
marry Christ

straight to page seven. no wonder i had to switch my flag and connection lol. "oops". now it wont work. come discuss this. and well, guys

if you want to get married that's fine. God is forgiving. but it's secular and made pagan (cakes and rings) and women make you forget things and are very different from us. i hate being nagged. and society is set up to destroy you with this kind of thing. behind closed doors

>satan rules the air
>not even a peep in here
>isis anthem starts off with vagina worship
nothing is new under the sun. we cant get back their boobs society. it's impossible. start paying attention!

Fucking retard.
Global elites have deliberately poisoned the West with feminizing drugs for men and hyper feminizing drugs for women.
You're just cooking up a bunch of bullshit because you're looking at a deliberately poisoned population.
beta-cuck antifa nui-males all would have been strong, lean, athletic beasts with huge rock hard cocks and fat feminist cunts would have been slender submissive happy house wives.
None of these modern people represent their races or their genders, they're poisoned victims of the NWO.

I guess nobody cares because this is challenging and taboo and feels hard to escape. Well. Shitting out babies prevents us all from dying. These covens will kill us all. A male God "cannot" create with His voice. The worship of unclean cursed Satan frogs. All explained. Egypt shit is all woman shit. No wonder they call it the circle of life. A vagina. And put a square on top of a circle. To poop out babbies

>why females think they own you
Literally no female thinks this way and if they do they probably have some kind of mental disorder

Yes. But women are men now :). Makes me sick. And two men are seen as women. I dont want that. But these use even me, to misconstrue a thing like Leviticus whose order doesnt exist anymore. Blaspheme Christ to get Him to look like He supports it. I have extra biblical sources that prove against that. Like Gospel of Thomas and the protoevagelion of james

They all do. They like women and chocolate. Of course it's a mental illness. My way to see it. The normal way. Is that woman caused the fall because she laid the devil. So. Witches. Who worship him. Made all this bullshit :)

Trump tower has vagina trees on it. His campaign staff wore teletubby-like vagina traingle lapel pins

final bump. half decent replies so far. thanks for trying

I dont even understand what the fuck are you trying to say, how many shrooms did you took?

yay. more bumps and i dont need to do any tactics. i find this quite important. none. im very clear. two genders. man has God. woman comes from man. either gender is fine in Christ. either one is susceptible. but man? is not sexually susceptible to devil sex and breeding nephilim. he only kills them. especially if youre not completely straight. we all sin. ask me questions about what confuses you. dont just be an anti man traitor and shill who ad homs

i bet your post would be more successful if you didnt use a slide thread meme flag. pr for you

fair enough. sign of the covenant. explains why were were blown out in times of noah we're making again. in this post
nice pentagram shape eh? muh david has a 666 jew star. yeah ok. more like man whore solomon

What the fucking fuck, i dont understand jack shit of what you're trying to say.

read the articles. the man cries over trees. trees are bad in genesis. he says violent men hate trees. i fucking hate trees he's right about that. but trees are pagan and mean pussies because they make half the shape of the jew star gays banned. that star means penis vagina magic. his tower has those triangular vagina trees on it and he wears them. author claims this is why middle east is a desert. because they hated fertility cult trees and cut em down. be specific. what else didnt you "get"?

nephilim are cannibal monsters like Cain and Goliath who are the product of fallen angels raping only females because they like their long hair and find them gullible

This is some next level CIA meming social engineering.

To earn back the rights of men women never had a right to have? All was good. Woman fucked up. Period. Not only do they have no right but the devil is an excellent liar. So he ENGINEERS you to think that not only did they do nothing but be perfect. But that we can get it back! WAKE UP

Okay i get it, the religion outlook on the feminist agenda is unnecessary though, they're nothing more than a vindictive and revengeful movement. lies fall by their own weight.

without Christ i have nothing. we cannot ignore Christianity. that's how we got here. if we keep hammering away on our phones and forgetting all this, we will be bowing to empresses and vagina goddesses before the male antichrist comes like he will. like religion says he will. we need to keep this age going. we cant rush God. these guys and women confuse everything and if we listen. we'll still fuck up everything even more. God will probably not let this happen. even after armageddon we still sin. then all the dead get judged. then the earth is destroyed. and a new one is made. who is God going to sex up to do that? NOBODY

Take your fucking meds

jews gon jew. nothing new here. how's it feel to start off as a girl like we all did and not only always try and suck on boobs and become one again but recreate your mofo penis vag all the time? to bow to them? to make them your god(ess)? to lie your ass off? keep projecting and being a MATRILINEAL "jew"!

wtf i'm gay now

nothing wrong with that. all freudian terms. NT blessed us all over. OT a bit too. i mentioned leviticus. sodomy is grabbems. antichrist not having regard for women was seen as faggotry. now i see it as grabbems. hi fags take my vaginas etc etc. you can be gay and breed just like hagar did. and even more methods. everything spiritual is male. no marriages in heaven from down here. the 144K? undefiled by vaginas. homosocial utopia would be less sinful than a witch's coven. we'll never be sinless until this world disappears though. the law is a curse

Actually the concept of a female god was conceived by jews, they call it Shekhinah and this concept has been reimplemented in every Jewish religious type ideology like Masonry, or the mother nature type religions.

>Either you're on isis' side or you're on Christ's
Shekhinah is actually Satan himself and jews who push this idea know it, doesn't matter if you understand it or not. That's why jews weakened the concept in Judaism (at least in public) to be the female side of god.
Even if you do not consciously knew this before, you reached the right conclusion at least.
It is really Jesus vs the Antichrist.

God Bless you. Excellent post. Very good quality. I despise the classical myths. Paganism. All their stupid chopped up incest gods. This is why Baphomet has tits on it. This is why the sistine chapel depicts a woman on God's shoulder. The little serpent building they have

you are a bitch country
>ALLAHHHH SNAKKKKBARRR

>homosocial utopia would be less sinful than a witch's coven.

Why not both?

you can breed with the first one and realise what is going on. if you are complacent in sorcery or witchcraft then what did we accomplish? nothing. and then we become the bottom bitches in society again.

i see we have a bunch of antichristian threads again. made by supporters of the things im talking about in here

>Pic related is from a "church"
yeah it's a sheela na gigh
there are lots of them in ireland and parts of the uk
there are some things older than your stupid christianity and islam and you will never understand

an apple a day stupid cows. come dip your face in this cauldron of boiling oil. make a nice jack o latern out of your body fat. i understand damn well the corruption you planted everywhere

Because they are parasites who think giving pussy means:

a)they own all your finances, social prestige, glory and social status

b)they are retarded cunts

Dude youre having some sort of psychotic break take your fucking meds you freak

What I don't understand about you christcucks is, if everything is a part of God's plan and it'll all work out to his will in the end, what are you freaking out about? This is all planned and it'll all end well, what's the issue?

Holy shit

Kinda amusing when you can tell between trolls and actual schitzos.

>faggot shilling against women
At least they look good unlike men

excellent. i love you guys. or else i wouldnt do this. there's a good thread on jewnald being an antichrist. here's a little video on that if youre interested. m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
even macron that zoggy "make an islamic state" weirdo needed to be maligned as gay but denies it and itsnt gay at all. this shit needs to stop. there's literally no reason to attack timelines and Christianity as being "ignorant". we've been at this for a long time. women are told to exist UNDER their men for a reason. all religions real or fake are in on this except for Christianity. He doesnt lie about heaven or this earth like everybody else. but still supports both genders. He's the only non whack job religious figure there is

you're a strange one user

like all species in nature? ever seen a female peacock? men age like wine. women like milk
i didnt say anything. just posted links. where are the lies? read the rest of replies to this bullshit you repeated and took "personal responsibility" over
ive explained this aready. this isnt His will but you make excuses for it
i dont know what this means

bobbing for apples. explained. jack o lanterns. explained. your satanic/luciferian celtic activities. explained

why not become one you retarded broad?

Reminder that the DNC paid Scott Foval who paid crazy people to disrupt Trump rallies, and they do the same with online forums that discuss any kind of criminal conspiracy in the government.

What the fuck are you talking about, and this thread is all about???

I thought this was a bitch hate thread, but it's just a /x/ tier random words shitty bot tier thread.

SAGE

>two parties
>defends the only one with upside down stars on its logo

this thread is literally a test to see how far a thred can go based only in it's title.

I got to say, it can go very far.

BASED MODS.

>do everything but ignore God's Son in the process this is all i ask
why not both and be authentic? Christ didnt come from sex nor did He have any. there's reasons for everything ive been saying. it's all a set up. pretend you were me. and how much "shit" like this you'd hear against yourself. so i researched. and masons and pussy worship are how to understand them. that's it. tit for tat

>where the fuck is my hugbox
>nothing in here says how the title is "wrong"
>slid into oblivion with each reply
>appeal to authority
ban me i dont care. you dont know what youre doing

NOICE

To say the universe was "given birth to" is like saying skyscrapers are born rather than planned and built by men. This universe was constructed, not given birth to. It is a magnificently complex particle simulator carefully created by a supernatural being. To compare this intelligent being to a brainless meatsack roastie is absurd and despicable blasphemy

shit bot detected

k

Exactly. Hence why I made the thread. The phallic buildings are always there to match the pussy shapes. Never on their own. When theyre on their own they get taken down now. I agree with none of the things im outlining. Just letting people know. jews took Christ death on their kids. they had no power to crucify. on a pole! so they say Christ was into fertility. He is opposite to fertility. this is why He died. procreation. God's job. temporary little secular fixes. these people make everything backward. why kill Him if your kids take blame? theyre the matrilineal people. He's the opposite. masons are not just a building trade. if women made buildings like the society these people want to do. basically /polgb/ comics will come true and look at how women were characterised in those

>To compare this intelligent being to a brainless meatsack roastie is absurd and despicable blasphemy

> Vegeta what does the scouter say about the rekt level?
> Its over nine thoooooooooooooouuuusand!!!!!
>WHAT? NINE THOUSAND??? THERE'S NO WAY THAT COULD BE RIGHT!!!!!

>upside down stars
never forget tho

>gets together a committee in recent past to change formerly right side up republigoyim stars upside down
>approves officially; changes logo
>democrats ignore this and dont do it
>one pic of a flag that can be explained many ways is the same thing

Stupid shit.
God stuck his fat dick in the eternal space vagina and we are all his devine sperms

look at the thread on a psalm somebody made just now. you are flesh. a wind that will pass and never been seen again. we all are

a right-side-up star is actually even more evil than an upside-down star, since a right-side-up star is an upside-down satanic star

Meds. Take them. NOW.

masonic cock and balls bass acward mirroring again. you can fit a pentagram into a right side up one. which is bad. but muh number five is good! 666 jew star is penis vagina. six is bad because number of a man. all this numerology and symbolism are bad. you cant make a bad symbol even worse by not inverting it. you can make a "good" symbol bad by corrupting or inverting it. the greek word for cross is pole. in my first pic in OP. you can see a pagan cross on top

>psalms are meds
they are. i just took em. spiritual problems. fix yourself. posts a gun to affirm the women. good job. take your meds for real
>freud was a Christian

trust me friendo, i was panicking just as much as you 16 years ago when the change happened
it was terrible without ripe forums like this where you could talk to people who noticed the same things
instead of just being scary, it was also lonely
no one to talk to online except a small handful of nerds
and your only company in real life was 32 IQ fluoride chuggers

not really. cold fusion? what were the floating bally thingies that day? there is video of the "nose" going straight thru
>nose

a single-inversion of a symbol hints that the entity it represents is in the process of being subverted

a double-inversion indicates the subversion, obliteration, and replacement of the original entity is so thoroughly completed that the sheeple are convinced that nothing is amiss (keep an eye out for Drumpf to restore GOP logo back to right-side-up stars)

star of remphan triangle overlapping its own inversion is to indicate they are in the constant process of subverting and replacing all Godly things with satanic counterfeits

>trump will revert the inversion
youre starting to piss me off. there's no evidence for that. stop going to aipac

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510964151999.webm

>666 hands
>jewkel hands
>marries his kids off to em
>beautiful jewish inversions of my inversions
>evidence
>posts the opposite
>bernie doesnt go; blames em for all the world's problems