twitter.com/TitusFCVA/status/931629399169843200
roseanneworld.com/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=jdQssqNXea0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=lrectdcH81U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She exposed her power level.

I guess so

Wtf. They didn't even ban her when she was calling Hillary a cunt on there.

Real?

>checked

Yeah, I thought the Q shit was silly. Now I'm wondering

Q?

Can't verify 100%, but I know she was asking about Q a few hours ago

twitter thread discussion where it came from

twitter.com/TitusFCVA/status/931629399169843200

Correlation != Causation. "Q" is a frank-tier LARPer. In fact, it probably is Frank.

give me the quick run-gestalt

Faggot LARPer called Q jerks Sup Forums around for a week. Rosanne asks about him on twitter. Account gets nuked

It's real for sure. I saw it along with another tweet of hers saying "#whoisq". Took a while to track her down because there is another women named @therealrosannebarr.

dafuq is going on, does she have any other social media we can see/follow?

With this influx of newfags, LARPing has become so fucking easy. I've had multiple LARPs spread around with very little effort. Literally all we have to do is tell you what you want to hear and you'll spread it for months lol.

I can't figure out how to use kikebook. There are a million Roseanne Barrs

k

They even doxxed her website.

roseanneworld.com/

Because this place is being filled with boomers and plebbit refugees, why doesn't everyone share a few redpills with the class?

Forgot the picture

Don't believe me? Try it yourself. You'll quickly see how gullible you newfags are.

Please return to the_donald

Trumpfags are gullible and easily baited.

>mfw they really yanked her account
And it was verified too, holy shit

To any fags coming here from plebbit, how does this image make you feel? Thoughts? Reactions?

LARPing about LARPing on Sup Forums

Thank you for sharing your blue

Maybe she had to close it because she asked q to dm her then got flooded by a million larpers

Or she could be fucking with people.

It's not me.

I do not understand. What was she asking about and why would it matter? Also Rosanne is good people.

>being this new
You guys are so cringey it hurts.. The fact that you even attribute the same identity to multiple user threads goes to show how naive you stupid fucks are. This isn't Reddit. People fuck with you for fun here.

That's the question. She asks about Q, her account gets nuked.

See and

>5 post by the ID

All reddit tier cringe LARP faggotry

SHE POSTED THIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=jdQssqNXea0

Last night on one of the weird threads, an user lady with big tits that came on once was posting screencaps of a chat she was having with someone who was supposedly related to Q. The person said to watch Roseanne Barr over the next few days. I'll try to find it.

Please and thank you

>actually not knowing Roseanne is /ourgirl/

She can be your girl, and she might even be based. You will never convince me to trust a kike though

Boomer larping? Maybe we fucked up guys.

whew lad, doing overtime? you should go to bed

who the fuck is Q?

I thought he was a faggot LARPer. Now I don't what to think

Rosanne's a fucking kike. Get the fuck out of here

Are Jews over-represented in the media? Yes, silly boy, nobody is denying that, historically your ancestors made sure they couldn't own land and therefore forced them into finance and entertainment.

But your image cherry picks every Jew on those companies and pastes them into a collage. Do you realize each of those companies has several thousand employees? Good job finding 80 Jews for every one of them.

Man I don't know what to believe anymore.
Digits will confirm Qanon is legit, singles he's a fraud.

What was he LARPing as?

High level white house insider. Dropping gay ass riddles posed as breadcrumbs to intel

oh come on..

Correct. We should have wiped you out - all of you.

I am listening to the Lionel video now, but what's the bottom line? What's supposed to happen?

what was tha Qigger actually saying that is sooo top secret and mysterious?

Here's someone talking last night about watching Roseanne's Twitter feed.

I thought it was gay AF. Didn't pay attention

It really is sad how easy it is too fuck with people on Sup Forums. Just find some random twitter, then edit it and post some bait thread with the picture and you can guarantee yourself 300 replies

>t.Smuggy

>

Here's the post that had the conversation about Roseanne from last night.

Nothing. That's not the point. Q is only drawing attention to public information of significance to make sure we see it and talk about it.

this.
Not sure if there is an campaign to deligitimaze Sup Forums or just an overpopulation of paranoid conspiracy autist. There sooo many fake HAPPENING and conspiracy threads with larpers on here that I dont even bother browsing it anymore. For every good thread there are 20 that are complete trash

Aside from cbts being garbage, Roseanne also tweeted earlier that this week everyone's gonna get woke af or something. She wasn't talking about Q then.

Cdan is crazy lately. The one everyone thought was Arnie is actually about the nigger from the eagles raping a 15yr old decades ago. The 15yr old grew up and married a ca Republican. They're apparently gonna blow it open early 2018.

Im pretty open to Roseanne getting hacked because she's involved with some Hollywood happening that's brewing.

you wish it was just the media. while the left screeches about white males, there is a real over-representation that only whites are fighting and no its not vs poc or women, men(see:not soyim) couldnt care any less about them

q user post archive

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/page/1/

if the Q LARP was anything. This would be it. I think most people are either too ignorant already, or too stupid to understand, let alone engage themselves in researching said topics for which most here are already aware.

i listened to this whole video, he seems excited lol but nothing rly informative came from this video -- just one dudes genuine excitement for the coming storm.

Oh the JQ? What a shitty thread.

Does anyone else here find it unsettling how easily people are jumping on this LARP?

Thanks

No.

>entire upper corporate staff is jews

>"Nothing to see here, the janitors aren't jews, it's fine, no problems"

They are all gullible normies and boomers coming from twitter/facebook/youtube.

Actual oldfags would never fall for a bait this dumb.

........... Eileen
Oh, I swear what he means (what he means)
At this moment you mean everything
You in that dress
My thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty
Oh, come on Eileen

Don't forget to delete said thread after a few replies, then start another one claiming that you're being censored.

REMEMBER REMEMBER REMEMBER SEPTEMBER

Jesus

So this is all just fat ladies larping?

Roseanne unironically proved Q is very real.

Except that the image only pertains to employees in upper-level management and those who are hosts/reporters. So your referencing "several thousand employees" doesn't make much sense, now does it? Because there aren't several thousand people in upper management. Do you see?

Low IQ anons need to keep lurking

> 145 IQ and believed it from the start

pretty much

Pretty much this.

All you need to do to pull off a successful larp is to write vague shit. It doesn't even have to make sense. Just, the weirder the better, and people will be dumb enough to fall for it

>"Dude, like....the Cheshire Cat meets at dawn"
>analyzed for months even though it's a shitpost you wrote up when you were drunk

For how redpilled this board claims to be, you guys are so easily baited it's hilarious.
CBTS doesn't even want to cut their losses and admit they got trolled. They are still going, now saying "the timeline got extended." Fucking pathetic man.

ROSEANNE BTFO TRUMPONOMICS 30 YEARS AGO

youtube.com/watch?v=lrectdcH81U

>Appreciation to the Sup Forums crew
>Sup Forums crew

the shills only know how to use social shaming; or variations of it which is why their efforts have fallen flat on anonymous cultures.
this is a direct attempt to associate us with them sort of campaign, us with crazy youtuber boomers.
oldfags dont even get concerned, you reposted so you fell for it

Also if her account was shut down, it wasn't because she was questioning who Q is. It was because she might get normies to be interested in coming to Sup Forums, which is something they want to try and keep contained as much as possible.

He makes gadgets for James Bond, duh.

its nothing

Can someone please understand what all of this autism is about, I'm so fuckin confused.

Both of ya'll are talking Bullshit. I'm the real Q

inb4 NUH NO I DIDNT
look at this sites traffic history
this site has had content bleed since its inception, and was so prominent it became THE source for internet culture you see today.
nothing is sercretCLUB nothing is sacred

Omfg. That's fucking hilarious. Omfg.

We're gonna sacrifice our begotten board to save the world of its normies. Old ladies are gonna be calling each other niggerfaggots and kikes.

>muh shills

We want normies to help. Jesus fucking Christ you low IQ retards are worse than niggers.

I thought Rosanne Barr was Jewish

Stop larping you fucking Nigger. It riles the boomers.