14 years old boy falling in love with a woman who meet in the bus

>14 years old boy falling in love with a woman who meet in the bus

Why doesnt it happen more?

Greatest love story ever told.

best romance author

Where is the problem? It does sound kinda boring from a plot perspective but other than that I see no problem.

He actually fucks and marries her.

Anyone know more mangas like this?

>mangas

What is this called? I need the source for scientific reasons.

> women > teens
this is fact
if your waifu is a animu teenager girl or acts like one fucking choke yourself

Game Over.
Google does give you the mangaka, but eh.

Wut? the manga isn't over yet, dude.

Wut? You're thinking of the other series, dude.

>30-somthing office lady falling for a 14 years old

Game Over by the same Author

She's a paedophile, mate.

>nurse counseling a JK in lesbianism

10 years later and this still happens with me.

God, help me

I can't find this exact page, I've reread game over twice. Send help

I think OP's page is actually from 14sai that has the same bus lady arc.

>he
Small detail. I know this person, they are not male. Perhaps Mizutani did not know this either.

She doesn't say yes, tho.

14 isn't pedophilia, that's hebephilia.

How the hell does (s)he look to get confused?

transwoman is still a male despite bullshits they tell you

14-sai is dangerously heartboner inducing.
It's a pity they removed the Music teacher/delinquent for the international version but I'm not surprised.

>mfw they fell in love with the same woman
>and said woman is a pedophile rapist

Lesbians have terrible taste in women.

Lesbian, looks like young boy.

Not trans.

And then they fucked

I can relate, as well. It's not very often that I meet such people, but I CAN fall in love with complete strangers, at first sight.
I will never forget that cute, slightly angry redhead with an amazing voice - she was complaining to her husband because he hadn't paid a bill for something.

I want to piss her off, too ;_;

let's be honest. Who here had a crush on a teacher when you were younger?

Shiki was just appreciating, not in love.

Haven't anime and manga taught you anything? Being a lesbian is [largely self-inflicted] suffering.

Who hasn't had one, really? I've had multiple crushes, even.

I don't know about yuri, but Shojou manga have taught me that the average gay man is an abusive cunt to his boyfriend.

One of my classmates banged a teacher, but he was in year 12 at the time so the novelty had worn off.

>the novelty had worn off
I agree, it wouldn't be the same as...say, a year 7 or 8 doing it. But the age gap would still do it for me. I don't know what kinda teachers you had, but ours were in their early, or mid 30s. Which means that there was more than 20 years gap between us.

Fuck, I meant more than 13-14 years.

People keep saying that the teacher/tsundere couple overshadows the main one, but the main one is fucking adorable.

The teacher pair is more forbidden.

All the couples are ridiculously cute. Such a comfy manga.

Teacher/tsundere is the Mangaka's fetish so I'm not surprised.

Would you let your mother romance a teen anime boy if she was divorced?

I'm fucking 22
I don't fucking think so, Tim.

As long as I can romance his.

Based Mizutani Fuuka, everything she does is either sickly sweet vanilla /ss/ or /u/.
And I love it.

taboo relationship > normalshits

I once noticed one of my teacher in fifth grades was really pretty. But having no clue at all about romance (let alone sex), I just continued playing digimons like little brat I was.

>his
him too*
FTFY

It's not that the teacher relationship is cuter, it's that it's way more interesting.

is nurse in love with the teacher?

what manga is that?

You can safely assume that every girl that isn't dating is probably a lesbian, given the author of this manga.

Damn i like teacher/tsundere relationship but now i fuckin ship these two,give me yuri pls

Probably was, if not is. Definitely a lesbian.
Intermission 35 really hit hard.

The girl who is in love with the dense guy (in love with a teacher) always make me quite sad.

The only downside for me is that I can't really remember all the names/relationships due to the sheer amount of them.

If I see that smug teacher one more time...

Well now I think I'm attracted to a teacher,it's strange because she is really bad,I must be a masochistic,so disgusting.
actually I´m a girl

Makes sense

Never had a crush.
I don't know what it means to love someone.

Is funny because everyone in the school hates her...damn i feel like shit.

Either your schoolmates have shit taste or it's just one of those bizarre crushes that happen sometimes. It'll pass eventually and you'll feel better. Go read some age gap or student x teacher yuri in the meantime.

You'll what?

I re-read her Tsubomi tanks every now and then.

My strongest (and last) was my 9th grade English teacher, I remember her really well. She was about 5'5", blonde, big green eyes with caramel skin and an athletic build. She'd dress professionally, pencil skirts, sweater vests, pantsuits, etc. She was very stern, quick to punish troublemakers, but would also be quick to reward good students as well. She loved her job but just didn't tolerate bullshit. She was always a little more lenient with me because I was a good student if a bit of a brat, compared to my friends who would sent out to the hall most classes. You either hated her or liked her

The thing that stood out to me most was the way she said my name. She would normally call everyone by their first name, but because mine was pretty common (Shared it with two other students in that class) she would call me by my last name with Mister as a prefix. And the tone, sweet Jesus. She would read the other students names with sweet tone, but I got "Mister user" in a stern, but playful tone. As if she was addressing the ridiculousness of her using the honorific for a student, her underling. Even today, remembering how she said my name gets me rock hard. I blame any femdom fetish I developed on her. Wish I told her this when I graduated, nothing would of come out of it but I would of gotten a laugh out of it and a weight off my shoulders.

Mine wasn't well liked either. Despite how attractive she was, her stern attitude and low tolerance rubbed a lot of people the wrong way or had them at indifference. A lot of people would admit she's attractive, but couldn't make the leap to desirable because of her personality. All my friends hated her because they were normally victims of her punishment. I don't think I ever told them I had a crush on her. These things are only temporary, use them as fetish fuel and move on.

Man, I remember getting reported and banned for posting something similar like you.

Be careful user, I won't report you but there will be someone who can and maybe will report you just for the lulz.

My case is complicated,she is a really hard teacher,her personality is quite arrogant and often so ironic towards others and seems to not care abot anything so I really do not understand why I feel like this way.
And now I'm in a crisis because I do not want the year to end because I can not see her anymore,damn I think I have an attachment problem.

Sounds like quite the pickle. Honestly, if you're not going to see her again (assuming you're 18 so no b&, and graduating) you might as well tell her. It might yield something, but I wouldn't expect it to. You would at least know as opposed to wondering what-if. Then again, I'm biased with my own regrets on the matter. Think about it seriously, and then choose your action.

If you're still stumped, there's a board for this. Go to if you need to.

They really censored that history?

>being a young boy coming into adulthood, being smitten by an older lady with a developed body, but doesn't act like a petulant child.

it's like none of you had a crush on an adult when you were younger. I mean look at her, she just wants to be loved and she's got an excellent body too.

Too bad we don't end up like MC-kun here.

Not your blog

What he said, cuck mods hate this shit but will let other shit slide all the time.

I need sause please

>call it chapter 32
> only 5 pages

What the fuck?

Why cant older/taller women love me :^(

>cuck mods hate this shit but will let other shit slide all the time
This. Things like this happens all the time but when it's you that post, you get banned.

I swear things fucking rigged.

what's this called?

The same fucking manga?

Hm I thought it look different, sorry.

i need more manga like this

There are too many younger girl, older man pair ups in manga. The other way around insignificantly better.

Are there any other manga like this?

The only one I've come across is Mizutama Puzzle
Pic related.

dem hands

You're actually right. The author's entire list is yaoi except for this one.

The accumulated smug is too much.

Try other josei, I guess. It's full of this. Dunno how many of them get translated tho.

In the chapter 5 she says.

>people turned off from guy being too young
Man fuck this gay earth

I might just start learning nihonese if this bullshit continues.

I got excited for a second and thought it was getting a full serialization then
speaking of which, did anyone ever make a list of the sensei chapters in 14-sai? The main couple are boring cunts.