youtu.be/AZVNhUTDi8Q
>VP Pence @WSJ CEO council 11/14/17
youtu.be/A53rw_KoxbA
>Full hearing AG Sessions 6hrs 11/14/17
youtu.be/EvnLDYwGSsE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc4i.com/2017/11/17/ohio-governor-candidate-says-he-had-relationships-with-50-women/
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/17/hamilton-heights-fire/
youtube.com/watch?v=nvK-ze8_0CU&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/930065838387863552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

I'm sorry you only have experience with urban warzones and as a result are spewing bullshit but in low population states with not a lot of renting options the units enrolled and reserved for welfare scum represent a significant percentage of the market and with less options for normal people who actually work the price goes up. Stop talking shit because you really don't know what you're talking about.

The chairman of the Florida Democratic party resigned on Friday after six women came forward to accuse him of creating a hostile work environment by making sexually-charged comments.

Soyboy faggot general

You're the one talking out of your ass bud.

ummmm what should be on the menu for a trump thanksgiving?

POST YOUR FACE WHEN DEMOCRATS CONFIRMED FUCKED DURING MIDTERMS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>no u
>no u
fascinating

I WANT SOYBOYS TO LEAVE

well, Sup Forums?

MSNBC has spent the past 20 minutes talking about Trump and his sexual scandals after saying his tweet about Franken was ridiculous. 20 minutes of air time dedicated solely to Trump's accusers. And Al Sharpton is one of the panelists.

GET FUCKED PEDOPOSTER

Bet they don't talk about Menendez (underaged prostitutes) or

>by making sexually-charged comments.

I like to imagine some guy writing innuendo on a piece of paper and power charging up DBZ style. Sexually charged comment.

FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE
ESPECIALLY
FUCKING
WHITE
TANKS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not posting a comfy Friday afternoon Trish-themed thread

NEXT TIME, SNEK, NEXT TIME

I THINK WE COULD ALL USE SOME COMFY TRISH AFTER ANOTHER EXHAUSTING WEEK OF FAGGOTRY IN BURGERVILLE!!

what happened?

>42%

>Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey said Friday she plans to vote for Republican Roy Moore in the state's Senate special election on December 12.

>Speaking with reporters in Alabama, Ivey said she has "no reason to disbelieve" the women who have accused Moore of sexual abuse.

>"I certainly have no reason to disbelieve any of them. The timing is a little curious, but at the same time, I have no reason to disbelieve them," Ivey said.

>Still, she said, she'll vote for Moore.

>"I will cast my ballot on December the 12, and I do believe that the nominee of the party is the one I'll vote for," Ivey said.

>"I believe in the Republican Party and what we stand for, and most important, we need to have a Republican in the United States Senate to vote on things like Supreme Court justices, other appointments the Senate has to confirm and make major decisions," Ivey said. "And so that's what I plan to do, is vote for the Republican nominee, Roy Moore."

"Every Alabamian has a right and duty to vote -- to determine who their US Senate person's going to be from Alabama. And yes, I'm proud to vote and hope every Alabamian will be proud to cast their vote," Ivey said.

DEFEND THIS

Well-done steak with ketchup

How do they think this is a winning play? It basically just reminds independents of how they manipulate people like this. This is how you get Independents voting Republican during midterms when they usually don't care to vote.

A landlord isn't mandated to accept S8, they only do if they can't find a real tenant. You must be talking about public housing, not the same.

>NO REASON TO DISBELIEF.
Yeah right.

>2018
>WAVE

nbc4i.com/2017/11/17/ohio-governor-candidate-says-he-had-relationships-with-50-women/

>BYEBYE

>Not gonna lie, former Franken voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Franken crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Today that's called "whataboutism." The left pretends they're immune to it. But there's strong evidence this entire round of sex scandals was all orchestrated to turn a spotlight back on the fake Trump accusers bullshit stories.

checked. they were fucked before everyone started finding out their sexual deviants. something like 8 states Trump won they have to defend in the senate. its shit Rs needing to be primaried that will be the challenge.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/17/hamilton-heights-fire/

Does she have up skirts or anything like that out there? She's always wearing a dress there has to be something

The idea that roger stone may have a list of sexual abuses by democrats in power will hurt them during the upcoming midterms. This is coming to fruition since another democrat senator has been accused of sexual misconduct, some black guy.

>Yes, I understand you like oxygen

>But causing death and destruction to countless bacteria and microorganisms, so you can get pneumoniae or flu... Isn't exactly the mark of a genius

>Think, Einstein
>Think
2/10 made me reply

>its 2016
>someone tells you this is the polling for Alabama next year

How do you respond?

ITT: Down syndrome autists try to talk politics, but instead post anime like a bunch of retards

>>"I will cast my ballot on December the 12, and I do believe that the nominee of the party is the one I'll vote for," Ivey said.
>
>>"I believe in the Republican Party and what we stand for, and most important, we need to have a Republican in the United States Senate to vote on things like Supreme Court justices, other appointments the Senate has to confirm and make major decisions," Ivey said. "And so that's what I plan to do, is vote for the Republican nominee, Roy Moore."
women not being useless for once how neat is that

Al Franken literally looks like someone who would be caught raping infants.

Shit's on fire yo

I am not talking whataboutism, but justice and morals applied to all; Whataboutism would be justifying the action through action of other entity.

I'm going to start posting anime because of (you)

Noice.

Probably because he did nothing wrong even if the allegations were true. The only one with him doing anything wrong, is the Allred one, and not even the Dems believe that one.

>DEFEND THIS
with my life

Those are big flames.

they're full of shit, and pig glue is used in pretty much every electronic so no true vegan exists.
And how do they expect to feed dogs without killing animals

>this entire round of sex scandals was all orchestrated to turn a spotlight back on the fake Trump accusers bullshit stories.
All because their "muh Russia" narrative is falling apart and backfiring on them.
But this sexual harassment moral panic is backfiring on them too.

I love our resident schizophrenic leaf

JEB! SESSIONS GIVE EM HELL!

>How do you respond?

How is Trump managing after almost 2 weeks without half of his top cabinet, Drumpflards?

I laugh just the same way I'm laughing right now. 2016 was the year polling was proven without a doubt to be useless.

>shoots himself in the foot
>HA! Now let’s see who lost.

Polls don't matter. The only thing that will decide it is the number of people that vote.

Animeposting will now turn Finland into a Russian weapon testing site.

leafy-ass maplenigger

I love Kellyanne Conway

>long list of democrats to be accused of 2grobing"
what did Stone mean by this

Will someone give the Thump book for Melania as present?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened yesterday and today?
My internet has been out, just came back on.

>justice and morals

You poor deluded soul. This is politics.

Just fine

Same as I would this year.
Fake news.

Kek

What did she mean by this?

>But this sexual harassment moral panic is backfiring on them too.
Hopefully it becomes a purity spiral that continues to only plague their side. Much like the overused "racist" you can only call innocent people "sexual assaulters" so many times before every assumes that it's ubiquitous and not a big deal.

trump.

thing.

Now MSNBC has spent the last 15 minutes talking about the Russian investigation and how Kushner and Trump are subpoena'd for info.

Go back to your containment thread.

I've received reports of a fat guy in a red suit breaking into everyone's houses, eating all their cookies and drinking all their milk.

It's happening

>not being being a practicing german idealist.

A Moore Rally happened yesterday that I highly suggest you watch.

this.

CYKA BYLAT
>blasts hardbass
A NUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

Never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith!

Sessions knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvK-ze8_0CU&pbjreload=10

I don't. It's sad.

His posts are so bad that it actually make me feel embarrassment.

>Al Green and Blumenthal are now being accused of sexual misconduct allegations
That is what he means.

alan keyes general when

twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/930065838387863552

Here's a massive Twitter post about Biden's sexual behavior with clips.

Alabama entering the list of best States alongside Montana, North Dakota and Alaska.

>Trish upskirts

None that I'm aware of, just plenty of pics of her cross-legged

Trump's shortlist for next SCOTUS vacancy

You just know that ass is fucking nice

>we're gonna have the most alpha party of the century

Poor Trump. Betsy resigning is just sad. Oh wait this is her from today.

well whaddayaknow, cbts is literal boomer retards and women

It's a joke that Ginsberg wasn't forced off after she made the literal statement during the 2016 election season that she would not be able to be impartial when it came to Trump's policies put under SCOTUS review.

all those speakers were woke as fuck.
Even the Jewish guy calling for the end of homosexual and transgender terrorism.

and Florida Dem. Party chairman resigned after six woman came out. It is fucking vile how Democrats pretend this is only "single men in the party" and how for Republicans this is some kind of group generational problem.

GGGRRRRUMPF!!!!

Adam Schiff

Chuck Schumer

Richard Blumenthal

>literally a Patriotic Nigra
Whatever happened to those Second Life trolls, anyway?

is this a fun animu?