OPM 104

Missed out on the original thread since it got archived so soon, so thought I'd dump the chapter for those who likely missed it like me. Took the initiative to fix some mistakes on a couple of the pages myself too.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Added a 'the' before 'strength nor toughness of your bones' here.

Added an 'and' before 'cause widespread destruction' here.

Thanks.

Mm.

And here's the MF folder for anyone who needs it.
mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM

Thanks for the chapter.

You're fucking retarded OP. UK deletes his own thread because he wants to. Stop creating this shit threads.

user, you're so shy, finding an excuse to bump the thread from the very bottom of the catalog like this.

And no. UK's never deleted his threads. It simply got archived; you can even check it yourself in the archive. No sign of it being deleted. Besides that, since a couple pages still needed to be corrected, I don't think there's no reason to it.

How's the webcomic going?

nothing since august.

God dammit, another fighting scene? It's nice to see Flash but fuck.

At this rate I'm pretty sure Season 2 will simply ct a lot of these fights.

It never gonna stops you knows, the webcomic MA arc was already full of fights, what are you complaining for?

Eh. Doubt it. These are all rather short scenes, especially if you think about it from an animation perspective. They're even more likely to be extended, I'd say.

I'm not saying that fights are bad, I'm just saying that they should wrap this arc up already. I want it to be just long enough to be fully adapted by the end of S2 of the anime, so the rest of the MA arc plays just like in the webcomic.

It's progressing smoothly, but there are clearly still a lot, one or two volumes worth of content at least before linking everything back to the Webcomic.

I'm mostly sure WDM will be Garou's last extra opponent, and the tournament have only three fights left.

But even then there will still need fights to beat Elder Centipede and monster king. There are lots of chances that we'll have extended content for the fights inside the MA HQ.