Should everyone have the right to vote or should we require qualifications to be able to vote?

Should everyone have the right to vote or should we require qualifications to be able to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

maridah.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>require qualifications
must be male.
no transgenders.

I think people who pay a certain amount of taxes should be able to vote. If you're not putting anything into the system why should you get a say in how anything is done.

Being a citizen is a good place to start.

yearly voter competency /literacy testing
also no women

Only Russians should be allowed to vote in Amerian elections and vice versa

Should be fun

Highschool diploma, clean criminal record.

There's already qualifications you're supposed to meet, you need to be a citizen, have a form of legal ID, and in my state a voter registration license that you need to apply for (you can't vote in the primaries if you don't register Dem or repub)

Landowning adult male with no criminal record, between the ages of 25-55

Fuck you Armenia is free Sovereign Nation

is that a trap?
i want to fuck it

Minimum IQ of 95 to vote.

I don’t know who that whore is but I REALLY want to fuck her and nut in her butthole.

This.

And the only reason women are allowed to vote was for ((((them)))) to have the ability to tax the other half of the population.

Males over 35 with 100% European genetics who also own property under their name

So america elects nobody every 4 years?

Should have to own a property

That's racist.

Must be a citizen, are 18 or older, and must present valid proof of citizenship such as an ID.

i believe that if you would like to vote you should be required to:
1- be registered with selective service
2- have an IQ of 100 or higher
3- be between the age of 18 and 65
4- be born in the united states from american citizen parent
5- not be indentured meaning that you are not an apprentice or owe for college loans

Evidently. Just as evidently there is no interest for political parties to remove mouthbreathers' voting rights since that's where the majority of their votes are

maybe we should go back to the roman republic political system.
Just igamine voting a candidate into office with your fellow brethren in a tiny cohort during the hot summer...
What I really like is the idea of only ellected people working in the senate.
however. maybe we should reintroduce criteria for politicians. like a certain education level/age or some knowledge in their field
I would love to see an introduction of actually teaching politicians about politics and the stuff they want to govern. we have way more and better scientific literature that would lead to better actions than what our ellected officials do.

Anyone can vote, no racist voter ID or age requirements, all humans are Americans and we should treat it as such :)

Just abolish all public property. Problem solved.

Vote at age 16.
Have to be legak citizen with photo id
Have to reregister every 2 years
No felons
No people who are registered members of groups that commit violence as a rule to silence free speech

You have to be over 90% white.

So it just stays like it is.

>Be male
>Be over 25
>Be property owner

Everyone should have the right to vote in US elections, including 4 year olds and rural farmers in Xinjiang, China.

If you disagree with me, you're a racist bigot who hates children.

You should be net positive with social spending, if you are a leach on the system you should not vote, if you pay more into the system than you take out you should have the right to vote.

>nobody in am*rica can vote anymore
Its for the better desu

Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy,Please tell me its a boy.

/thread

This
Immigrants and rapefugees BTFO

this filters out women since they refuse to fight for their right to serve and defend their nation, dummies, retired boomers, anchor babies and stupid entitled college fruits.

No representation without taxation

Women should under no circumstances be allowed to vote. The can keep the “right” to vote, lol, as if women “actually have rights,” but they should be prevented from actually doing it and ruthlessly shamed in public if they somehow manage it.

I'm not trying to be a little faggot here, but what happens if there is a time when you need to vote and the outcome is a change in civil rights, what if you are poor and unable to work and there's a vote to purge people like you. Wouldn't you be scared you have no input at all in the place youre stuck in? Just food for thought

landowning adult male(1 acre or more) with -no- criminal record, pays taxes, is citizen.

So any felony disavows your voting privilidges forever? What if it was based on the severity or had certain time bans.

Why don't you go hand over your balls to Gates and Zuck and all the richest people right now instead of spamming this board with your dumb shitty ideas.

poor *OR unable

I would say only those born in the country and own property but that might include to many juden

(((Civil Rights))) were a mistake.

its not. maridah.com

No one or very few people should be able to vote, period.

This, although good luck getting the adult male thing, by giving women the right to vote ensured they will never let it go

This.

He must also have children

>2
making iq an criteria would shift the political system extremly towards rich people and maybe even leftys.
the whole working class would imidiatelly stop having a say in any political argument.
this would be fatal to any system atleast in the long run. also a iq test is like atleast 1k each.
>3
I think people should actually be above 20. like 25 to start voting. as they would now stop beeing easy to influence. have some actuall life time experience and know political stuff.
the idea of future lowering the age restriction on voting seems like a spin of corporate politicians to get more voters by promising stuff to idiots.
and max. age is also weird, why 65? people get older and older now, and most people are old we went from a pyramid form to pic related.
>4
at the moment I too think that we need to think about not allowing people that moved to a country recently to vote.
>5
I don't get this point. why do you think so?

Yes, goy. Let us control you. Good goy.

fuck are you sure?

I presume there is no government or an organization similar to one.
But maybe I am naive to think the great majority would be able to understand common cultural/racial/geographic links and take responsibility for their own lives.

your right to liberty is a mistake? lmao I'm not talking about protecting pronouns or welfare, I'm talking about unlawful arrest, free speech, right to bear arms.

Damn I haven’t seen this chick in a long time. It blew my mind when I found out she was like 40 there.

Rewrite what felonies are so that it makes sense with the new voting system.

In ideal world, it will work. But, sadly, it will not work.

Were a long way away from throwing out the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. No purge in near future. The only way you'd be unable to work is if you have a debilitating mental/physical disability, in which case I guess you should be propped up by your family or the state.

Those are natural rights, not civil rights.

nice

Yes. In my America, you need to have skin in the game in order to vote. The only acceptable forms of voter ID should be a DD 214 and a property tax receipt. Over 21 and white goes without saying.

I'll never understand why leeches get a say in anything.

Why don't you make something of yourself and stop being a lazy dindu

105 IQ min. Must be male. Must own land.

Only people who have a net tax burden should be allowed to vote. You dont get to make decisions unless you are helping to pay for them

Voting should defiantly be earned.

Society should be a meritocracy. It should not be capitalist exploitation-based, or communist equality based.

Rights and rewards should be based solely on merit and quality, skills and hard work.

I think after someone graduates highschool they should have to be mandatory conscripted into a system of work-camps. Here they would be given basic military training for defence if the homeland, and be forced to work for the benifit of society. They would not be paid and would live in appalling conditions. Gross food, only cold showers, ect. Once three years had past they had paid for their societal rights as a citizen and could expect free training in any profession they want, free healthcare, and voting rights. This would create a society of strong, unentitled pragmatists. Who know the value of hard work and the luxery of freedom. It would encourage them to be good citizens I believe. Additionally, having a system of work camps like this to build roads, infestructure, other things. Would also eliminate the need for prison and welfare. If you commit crime you are sent to a work camp to literally pay your debt to society. If you are poor or a fuck up you can volentarily go to the work camp for shitty food and a place to live.

I personally prefer democratic centrism (like USSR, and China) over democracy where voters are mainly those who are knowledgeable about what should be done.

If we assumed that the voters have a good faith, the result of the general population votes will be average, since the voter are average.

If they are a set of people who are experts a bit, it's better than average.

>40
No way

Whosoever wishes to vote must complete at least one of these conditions:

- Serve at least a total of five (5) years of military/emergency services. This includes the navy, the marines, the army, the air force, the national guard, coast guard, police, and fire department

- Must hold a bachelors degree in the STEM field, business or economics, medical, or law and order.

- Own at least forty (40) acres of land in ones own legal name.

- Have a personal net worth (assets minus debts) of that equaling one hundred (100) troy ounces of gold.

What say you Sup Forums?

next best would be based on income.

but in the end, also that has shortcomings and u inevitably come to that ultimate conclusion :

NOONE should be able to vote ( because over others that is ).

Instead a state should be SOLEY exist to the PROTECTION of the FREEDOM of everyone.

no voting stuff, no voting away plls rights. nothing.

Actually there is ultimately nothing to ote for. The vote has already been cast : everybody protect everybodies freedom, and nothing else.

amen.
and btw : statist bootlickers need to repent resp. THINK. think everything true and everybody with the necessary intelligence wll ultimately come to the same conclusion : Only FREEDOm is the answer. Otherwise there is no fairness, but mere arbitrarity... aka tyranny.

It depends. Approaching the Utopian democratic model relies on maximizing the political input of the subjects of the governing of the state.This would mean every male, female, black, white, yellow, green, straight, gay, everyone gets to vote.

If your goal is to maximize the efficiency of the system and the growth of its wealth while still retaining a democratic form, then you discriminate on the basis of ability. You add requirements, such as education, experience. Regardless of the IQ and wealth distribution though, discriminating against intelligent non-whites, or intelligent women, could never represent an advantage for the system

But there is no moral superiority of making the first choice over the second, despite what the left-wing would like you to believe.

why do people like the owning of land as a criteria so much? with rising estate costs and more population living in flats than ever, this seems just stupid to me.

why do you want to put people in training or poor people out of the political game.
for example students or low income workers might never get heard in such a political system. which would lead to quite a turmoil.

That is a good idea, I wish it Canada would be like that

Although this doesn't solve the problem of people who are born disabled or orphaned. Although, logically and ideologically I would like a spartan solution. We have to be compassionate. Such people would be moved to a compassion house where they could be cared for in the country side and their relatives could visit them at any time. Compassion houses for disabled would also include specialized programs to try by any means possible to find meaningful work or art these people could do. But, this would still be a stain on the government budget. So there would be public opposition from people who do not feel compassion. And are more pragmatic. However a institutional solution like this is better then one where the mentally ill, disabled and disadvantaged are left to be taken care of by there families. Because many of them do not have functional families to take care of them so you end up with a situation like in my city today where they all hooked on fentanal on the downtown east side.

I admit this is not a perfect solution please someone give me a better one if you could think about it.

And yes women have to go to the work camps too. But would be segregated from men and do different kinds of work.

Well technically you have to be a citizen to vote.

No to open boarders

Yes, but not institutional qualifications.
The criteria should be
> citizen for 4 generations
> is not an old maid > with exception for widows

Old maid is
> 20+ biologic female > divorced or not married

Just don't give women the right to vote. That's literally all it takes.

t. 96 iq

>must be white
>land owner
>over 25

This, compulsory for men illegal for women.

Our elite will push for children to vote, of course. Lower the voting age to 12 and the right wing never wins an election again.

You should have to own land and have at least two children to vote. Also, you need to be a native citizen. Immigrants shouldn't be able to come in, naturalize after like 4 years and then start voting in more immigrants. That's fucking retarded.

>implying vets TODAY are worthy of voting

most vets are retards who have a skewed view of the world because they've spent 4+ years being antagonized while overseas.

A high-school degree or GED should be the only qualification. If someone is not even that educated, why should I trust them with a vote? They are the easiest to brainwash.

Voting isn't a right, so no.

There was once a reason only white male landowners could vote. Reson still exists but everyone can vote. America fucked up.

>tfw no saber gf

>not being educated means you're easy to brainwash
>going to college is brainwashing

which one is it

If that small minority of {poor and disabled people} couldn't vote it wouldn't make much of a difference. That's even assuming that people would want an actual purge; the direction of society is going way soft so it's impractical.

Unghhhhh, why would you pick that countertop with those kitchen cabinets. Yuck.

Property owners only.

BUILD THE WALL

no gibs until after honorable completion of mandatory national service. if it's good enough for our greatest allies in the galaxy forever and ever amen, ....

yeah but commie teachers etc etc
fix education 1st, then fix voting

That's why I said you can join the military or get a degree nignog.

let me guess its a trap

also my captcha is literally Lane lane

I really like the requirements used traditionally : Age~25 and own land...
Maybe to update to modern times land ownership may be replaced by 'is paying taxes'

'Warm body' democracy is what has turned our societies to shit over the past 100 years.

The American Revolution was fought over 'no taxation without representation'. What we have now is representation without taxation. The poorest people get the same vote as someone paying tens of thousands or more into the system via forced taxation.

That is inherently unfair and has led to a modern day 'bread and circuses' where people will vote for whomever promises them the most of someone else's money.

We're all fucked in the west unless we can fix this.

-only those who pay x amount of taxes get a say

- only those who are not wards of the state will get a say, so no prisoners/government workers/soldiers get a vote... at least not until they have private jobs.

- service guarantees citizenship.

Citizen
Literate
Resident more than 90% of year
Capable of identifying candidates on ballot