France is surrendering again

France is surrendering again

Other urls found in this thread:

westmonster.com/french-academic-create-a-muslim-state-within-france-to-avoid-civil-war/
causeur.fr/partition-islam-charia-algerie-147743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>french academic

"French intellectual" is an oxymoron at this point.

We want a third law system beside them which is based upon the holy book

>french academic

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>to avoid civil war

didnt that happen in 2016?

>flag

>French academic
Philosophically the frogs are all over the place so it's unsurprising to hear them come out with some insane shit now and then. His fear that there might be a civil war is interesting though. I'd love to see the based frogs retake control of their country. It's almost as painful to see my country's main rival in such a sorry state as it is to see my own country in pain.

This will happen. They'll do it to avoid civil war (it's inevitable right now) and they'll still get civil war anyways, because the muslims won't abide this system. Either you're under sharia, or you're an enemy.

France will be the first western nation to go, followed by sweden. There will be mass ethnic cleansing and only then will white people in Europe start to wake the fuck up to what they've openly embraced.

look at your own shithole americans

not sure why anyone is lecturing anyone here the entire western sphere is engulfed in rampant leftism and all we do here is to shit on people who are against this and come from affected countries. It's like the blind insulting each other who is blinder.

this board is useless and also infested by liberals themselves who make there irrelevant talking points topic here so nothing sensible gets discussed

Why didn't LePen win?

You only had to let Hitler take Poland...

i can feel the sadness coming from martel's grave

They say "civil war" like it'd be a bad thing - survival of the fittest, winner gets the country.

OK maybe this is going a bit too far now

Houellebecq predicted exactly this sceario. Muslims don't even have to become majority to install total Sharia in France.

Le Pen is a civnatcuck and also a jewish puppet

Seriously, whats he doing right now? His Granddad picked him over his dad for some reason. Its worth a shot.

I wonder what Foucault would say about this

>a bit
>now

>vote for a manchurian candidate by a margin or 2 to 1, thus spurning a candidate that actually gave a shit about your country

gee wilikers, i can't imagine why such a thing would even be considered.

I suggest we nuke france.

Every sane white people have already left france and its taxation and muslims

The civil war will be between the french establishment and arabs/muslims. It won't be between french nationalists and arabs/muslims.

French nationalists will enter the fray once the country destabilizes enough for them to make room for themselves, and they will be opposed by both the arabs and the french establishment

And this isn't a hypothetical. This WILL happen. France is gone. It's too late. 40% of the kids in parts of the country aren't white. The civil war starts within the next 20 years, and probably within the next 10. The EU army will have to occupy France to try and keep the peace, but the violence is going to continue and explode in both Sweden and the UK after, and then also in Germany.

There is no avoiding this without mass deportations starting within the next couple years.

Europe is going to become a hotbed of islamic terrorism and ethnic violence that makes the middle east look peaceful

I need the academic's name.

(((french academic)))

Aye. It's easy to see shit like that in hindsight though. The Britain they fought for in WW2 isn't the Britain of today

Wait this isn't bad. It will create more of an "us vs them" and keep the trash where it belongs

>French intellectual
It seems that Mexicans have competence now.

That'd just accelerate France's collapse
>Maybe that's what he wants

No they won't because the BBC won't cover it.

>Dont worry, they will assimilate.
>Dont worry, we will assimilate!

Fantastic, truly, the leaders of a country are the pinnacle of intellect.

Came to this thread to say this. Michel Houellebecq was right.

This is happening. It is macron's doing. He agreed to revise history. France has fallen. There will be 2 systems and eventually sharia will take over the lot, which is how multicultures work: existing in parallel until one consumes another.

Bat Ye'or warned us of this decades ago.

>same baity thread as hours ago
>still conveniently no links
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

Checked, and that's sad to see

>sane white people
>Millionaires
Hahahahahah yeah. No.

It also depends on the media outlook in case such a situation happens, if civil war breaks out in France who would the main stream media support the most? White French men or Foreign muslims? And that's assuming erdogan doesn't try and ship more muslims to France to support such a war.

Stay cucked you fucking French pussies. I can't wait until ISIS makes Paris a stronghold and destroys their precious fucking art.

Absolutely right.

>he agreed to revise history
80% of history as we learn it is fake, senpai

It's true though.

t. french expat

westmonster.com/french-academic-create-a-muslim-state-within-france-to-avoid-civil-war/

causeur.fr/partition-islam-charia-algerie-147743

>this isn't a hypothetical. This WILL happen
What you're saying is certainly plausible, but what are you basing this all on?

>Bat Ye'or
Literally everybody in this planet knew what could happen m8.

>yfw France surrenders before the race war could even start

Millionaire ?

Soral is an academic now ?

>2 literallywho clickbait websites
kys mon pote

Surely you meant to use "weak faggot" as a signature.

creating a state within france? how do they mean that? would it be like swaziland and lesotho in south africa? or would it be just an autonomous region like vojvodina in serbia?

>look at your own shithole
Take that back

it's this faggots fault and his buddies

The only good thing is he lived in a time when HIV killed

famille oui mdr

You can't just ignore a civil war in Europe. Doesn't matter how pozzed your media is. The best they'll do is downplay muslim aggression and act like everything is the french nationalists/white people's fault.

We basically need a bunch of white countries to actually get burned, hard, by the immigration before the lemmings will finally wake up and realize what's happening.

Safe areas in europe: Finland/Norway (relatively, expect spillover terrorist attacks from Sweden); Iceland (should be 100% fine), eastern europe (isolated spillover terrorist attacks). Everywhere else will be varying levels of civil war, the worst of which will be in France, UK, and Sweden.

Germany will be hit too, but they don't have a large enough proportion of arabs to completely destabilize them. Maybe that'll change within the next few years - we'll see.

This has to be fake.

omfg the frogs... Why do they always have to be the embarrassment of the west.

>mfw

So the original article is this causeur.fr/partition-islam-charia-algerie-147743 and was published in "causeur" which is run by (((Elizabeth levy))).

Bismillah Alahramdu BILLAH, takbir alahu ackbar

>before

the race war is ongoing, our problem is whiteys refuse to acknowledge it

So the crusades didnt happen. You gonna fight yet?

>Discussing the options of a civil with the migrants
>cucked
You'd go to prison for inciting a race war if you said that here

insh'allah alahrambdu billah,qad yueanun alfaransia

Good. A stronger generation will rise from the shithole that is the EU today.

Causeur is onion tier. If story was legit, it would quickly have made news and story mirrored across the web.

kek

stay mad poorfag

population growth + islam

islam is not an ideology that accepts anything other than more islam

in the absence of something other than islam, islam devolves into conflict between flavors of islam

Once you've got islam, you're stuck with internecine conflict, terrorist attacks, religious conflicts, and civil war. Ethnic violence on top of things in order to make the arab populations dominant and cement islamic rule.

Of all places, I think a lot of white people are going to flee to south africa as refugees - it'll probably be the only nation that accepts them.

Sain ?

i like this idea IF there's only one law system - the muslim one
the majority of french anons are wagies, law-abiding citizens who're just watching their life going by - they won't feel any big difference
but let the progressive normies with their multitude of genders, their microagressions, their problematic issues, etc. feel a bit of their own poison - they will quickly beg for the old cis white men controlled world

whiteboi this is you in 10 years

J'espere

>French academic

The guy who wrote this article is actually nobody and isn't an academic, just a novelist

Fake news but I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes real news in a few years.

(((causeur)))
Ok it's nothing.

I don't hate muslims but they seriously need to get the fuck out of europe before we gas them all for even thinking we'd let roachest infest europe again

pretty sure you can't avoid covering a civil war that is visible from your countries shores

you're white too you fucking mongrel

Further proof that rapefugees are sacred and no matter how powerful your army is, you must submit to your new masters without a fight

Yes, I agree.

It's a future we can still avoid, but we won't.

More like Hezbollah in Lebanon.

AND EVEN WORSE SHIA'S FLAG IS STILL UP YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

I'm far from poor though. Too bad. You're weak you have no say in the country's matter. You're not any better than a nigger for leaving your country like this. Stay far away.

That's the right attitude!

fair enough

Right, but what makes you so sure that many elites won't side with nationalists? This probably doesn't apply to France so much but in Britain I think a lot of our remaining aristocracy will be on our side.

Good times make weak men. Virtually all of us are weak, and have forgotten what it cost and meant to defend europe. We will all learn now when the hard times come, and become stronger.

baguettes what is that shit?

>french academic

what are you basing these assumptions on m8?

Elisabeth Levy elle est grave baisable ou c'est juste moi et mon fantasme de goy ?

>partial islamic state
>prevent civil
pick one

He would make a performance fully spreading his cheeks and get beheaded