Which one is the gayest this season?

Which one is the gayest this season?

Imo the actual homosexual relationship is more gay

yuri on ice, but i hope that izetta ends with a good lesbian kiss.

>tfw no bisexual yuri/yaoi anime where qt anime boys and girls enters in a 4way F/F/M/M relationship.

Yeah, but which one is it?

/u/-phoney-um.

I don't need much more gay in my life. Some Locodol would be nice.

>>tfw no bisexual yuri/yaoi anime where qt anime boys and girls enters in a 4way F/F/M/M relationship.

Pic related actually little close.

The one where they kiss in the middle of a grand prix ice rink

thanks, something is something after all.

But did they get married yet?
Didn't think so.

Oh god.. /u/ vs /y/

What have you done OP!?

>/y/ vs /u/

>actually people is not discussing nothing at all and all post where friendly

stop with this lesbians vs gays crap, homos of both genders are bros between them.

Teekyuu

Ping pong girls is the gayest

PLEASE DONT EVEN FUCKING COMPARE YURI WITH THAT THING

That's fucking rude. Izetta may be a witch but she's human.

Where is the Priest?

but what yuri?

I didn't fucking saw that filename
I meant yuri not yuri with ice

Of course they did.

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda. Baited everyone into thinking it's yaoi when it's actually yuri.

Yuri WITH ice? You don't need to accumulate the proofs that you didn't even watch the show, you know? It was already obvious when you didn't even know the MC's name.

>anime about a fujo
>baited everyone into thinking it's yaoi
Yeah no, that's not how it works

I'm used to lesbian fanservice since girls are like that, I was genuinely surprised two main male characters kissed in a non-fanservice way.

>anime about a fujo courted by two men
>baited everyone into thinking it's yaoi
Yeah no, sounds like classic shojo. Which is exactly why I didn't watch.

Izetta is about a couple of girls who are so gay that their lust for each other outright made them immune to the horrors of war and gladly kills anyone in cold blood for the name of their love.

Meanwhile, ice skating fags just wanted to find a way to keep themselves warm

Guess I should go to sleep.

This.

For now the ones that kissed on Ice.

May the lesbians kiss too.

Come back when they kiss

Reina's Taki obsession made her a joke and Kumiko enabling her killed all /u/ vibes between them.

There is definitely sexual tension between ribbons and Natsuki. Still gotta kiss to make it official.

So not only is there a lot of gay this season but there is also a lot of boypussy What gives

This.

The middle ones aren't even gay.
Literally talking about masturbating to a guy.

yuri on ice deserves major respect. No pussyfooting around yuribaiting unlike almost every single yuribaiting crap, they go straight for the kiss.

Low quality yuri bait

I forgot what happened in S1 because all I could remember was the lesbian sex scenes.

In this season's pool episode, why is the ribbon girl trying to get the attention of the poniko? They're on the same grade, she isn't her sempai.

Did she get tired of the 3rd year trumpeter because she already noticed her?

The one where they kissed on live television with their parents watching.

MAPPA fucking did it the absolute madmen.

More "subtext" stuff (mainly yuri) should learn from this and stop blueballing kissing scenes. Hopefully we get a kiss at the end of Izetta.

I figured I'd feel ripped off if they kissed and it wasn't shown, but seeing the closeup of the detailed lips and the reactions of everyone around them made it feel like some payoff anyway.

This is the gayest.

Armin is wearing Eren's uniform jacket, for the record. Eren put it on him. He's also shirtless underneath it.

Ribbons may get wet over 3rd year trumpet but Natsuki is her one true love.

Gay anime is really good

Why is everybody so gay?

>look up the scene
>it's real
I really need to watch this. I've seen noting but positive reception which is rare outside of mindless fanservice.

D-did Victor walk him home gently after?

I don't watch any of these two shows, I thought you were exaggerating, but why did he kiss the black-haired dude? It wasn't just some fanservice joke?

The Japanese guy just finished a winning figure skating performance. The Russian guy was really happy about it.

Nee-san is just sick of this shit.

>first it looks like a kiss
>the next second his head is next to the other guys' as if they were just hugging while still falling down
Gay either way but what was it now

>/u/ vs /y/
so, Izetta?

with the caveat of

Just watch Yuri on ice and you will get the gist why the two characters kissed.

They hug all the time and people are used to it, kissing is another story.

That's gayer than Saiyuki

I don't get why people call Izetta yuri when it's so clearly just baiting and most likely won't have any payoff.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
It is so gay, it make Homu look straight

You clearly didn't watch episode 7

Their relationship is kind of complicated to explain. Yuuri idolizes Victor that crossed the line of "just my role model" (his room was full of sexy posters of him and he even framed a picture) and Viktor dropped his skating program and his mentorship new generation of ruskie skating genius to become Yuuri's coach.

Yuuri surprised him making a trademark flip of his on ice and so he wanted to surprise him too, so he kissed him. Viktor has even offered to act as his boyfriend, among other things, if he needs it. Yuuri wants Viktor to be himself around him and stay by his side.

The skating program Yuuri's doing has the theme "love" because of Viktor. That should give you enough of an idea.

>You will never know a love like this

Holy shit it fucking happened!

Yes.
While they held hands.

Holy shit.

Yoooo

Hoho Hooo.

Damn, that's the gayest shit I've seen all year.

Guess I gotta watch it now.

Why is this allowed?

lol this is such bullshit, that isn't even a kiss. It was made so it looked like they were just huging.

The line immediately after they fall together is "I had to do something to surprise you as much as you've surprised me"

They've hugged before. They've had arms around each other in front of cameras before. A hug isn't surprising - ESPECIALLY not as surprising as Yuri changing his performance mid-routine to include a near-impossible jump that was Viktor's trademark.

The only reason their heads are beside each other when they hit the ice is to reduce impact. Would you want your protege getting a concussion in the middle of the season? Viktor had his hand cushioning the back of Yuri's head but that wouldn't have been enough if his own head was slamming them both against the ice.

They didn't kiss or

This is repulsive
I hate yaoi

Stop justifying MAPPA being cowards. If you gonna show a kiss ya better show it with tongue and everything not that pussy semi offscreen bullshit for hetfags

Why is /y/ and /u/ acceptable here?

I'm positive they're stringing us along until a bigger reveal later. It does just keep getting gayer and gayer every episode and we're only halfway there. Shit, in episode 2 or 3 Yuri was losing his mind from fear whenever Viktor got too close to him just while talking, and now the previews for next week have him snatching Viktor by the tie in an empty arena.

MAPPA's making sure they keep getting viewers for the second half and god damn it's working for me

Lol, this is the faggiest season in years for sure.

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Repulsive

It was a surprise gay kissu, user

Yuri is tanoshii

>Brave Witches
>Yuri on ice
>Hibike
I like how gay wednesdays are.

user, I'm not /y/, but even /u/s recognize that scene is gay as fuck

The guys have a better chance of getting together than the girls do.

Keep up the animation level, but focus more on how Ikemen Spongebob over there is a scumbag instead of whatever is going on in that scene.

Fine will in the end marries to some prince to end the war.

Well she never treated Izetta more than a close friend anyway.

That's because while it was a loving kiss it wasn't THE BIG KISS. That's coming after Yuri wins the Grand Prix.

>Yuri on Ice
>They're all male

Why

>Hibike /u/phonium not even nominated
what went wrong?

The girls are straight

Kami-sama hates you.

Why does everyone forget FF ?

>Fujobros already got a kiss
>Meanwhile yurifags still waiting for Hibike, Flip Flappers and Love Live to deliver (never)
And once again, fujoshi prove to be teh strongest

Taki-sensei and Shuichi. Yurifags were always delusional with Hibike.

And? It's a fucking sleep over nothing special about that

Izetta is autistic and never had a best friend before Fine so doing stuff like this is all new to her and she thinks Fine is a great person

Pfffft

What the fuck are you talking about?