What the ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS. This has to be fucking satire...

What the ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS. This has to be fucking satire. I legitimately thought this was almost a /pol meme and greatly exaggerated. Until I come home from a day of work and find this mother fucking flyer in my door jam. These pieces of shit are lucky I work for a living.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>potluck
Fucking commies

same group that tried Nov 4th?

Lol pls feed me

take some fresh dog shit and drop it outside of a lefty hangout. place the pamphlet over the shit and mash it down a bit so that it's good and stuck. wait and watch a curious sjw pick it up and get shit all over xer fingers.

poison it

There's a fucking backside. /Pol needs to shut it down.

yup, soros bucks

Leftists scum is part and parcel of living in Jew York.

This has to be satirical. I just went to the website. And even reading the pamphlet. It can't be real. It's every /pol meme and stereotype in one place. I mean ffs it's hosting the potluck at an LGBT center. If people really are like this and society is accepting that? This world needs to end. Day of the rope when.

>bangs literal pots and pans together
NO NO NNNO NO NO!b!! !NOOOO
DRUMPF IS NOT MY PRESIDENT REEEEEEEEEEEE

They’re even running commercials on tv calling for impeachment...shit is fucked

Soy bean salad laced with laxative

They're putting it out like it's non optional. Very agressive.

Take a pot of hot soup you fucking fascist. Lots of your fellow countrpeople are him a be there making an effort to peacefully protest and will be grateful for some hot broth

pls do this

How exactly is Trump fascist? I'd like a quick leftypol rundown on why someone would think that. Or do they legitimately not know what fascism is?

get a sheet of tab lsd, soak it in your potluck dish. drop it off and leave.

Can someone explain to me why they say it's fascism?

spic hands detected

Heck, just let them have their march. Their own idiocy will be better for redpilling normies than anything we could do.

>Nov 4
this is just a flyer for their happening that didn't happen

Is this the same group that was able to organize dozens of elderly boomers and scared looking college kids on November 4th?

I have a life, family job etc. It's too early in this to risk my livelihood. Need a NEET to do it.

No where on it does it say Nov 4.
As white Male as they come.

Labeling yourself as Antifa is the same as labeling yourself as a Communist. I think that's all there is to it. You can't be an anti fascist if there's no one to call a fascist, so they conjure something up.

I haven't watched cable in a while. The other day I turned it on to find a 2 minute long commercial of some guy asking people to sign a petition to impeach Trump.

After that ran an add from CNN telling me what an apple is. What in the fuck is going on

Spic hands... Jew dectected. Shylock go eat a dick somewhere, preferably that of yourjewish nephews you sick dick loving vampire fucks

Pathetic commies

These retards act like/think trump is actually some terrible dictator. He was democratically elected and hasn't actually even done anything horrendous. What the hell are people even thinking anymore.

This really is bizzarro world. This is fucking Queens. Where do they even get people like this. There's no blacks around and the next closest group to me is the Asians or Flooshing.

RefuseFascism.org is a fucking joke, I showed up to the le epic Nov 4th Revolution in Seattle and this was the turnout. I almost felt bad about ripping their faggy posters off street signs, such pathetic people. Sad!

Potluck?
Go to the potluck, throw a bunch of laxatives in the food and sit back and enjoy the lulz

*jamb

Right. But that's not what CNN told me to think so that must be the way I must think!?

>Trump said nothing when a 17-year-old abaya-wearing Muslim girl, Nabra Hassanen, was kidnapped after leaving a Virginia mosque and battered to death with a metal bat.
Excuse me.
>road rage
>illegal immigrant
How far from reality can these people get.

Go film the fail, it'll be worth it. NEETS ONLY normalfags have jobs and lives and stuff so totally can't like do anything or stuff cos haha newest Netflix fads haha NEETs can save the white race

>that hairy arm

nice one mehmet you win fuck my wife feed me your sperm

Get the fuck in here

Good advice mr.fbi, but I think we'll have to wait till we're at war before we get into assassinations.

>No where on it does it say Nov 4.
it's literally right there dude

at this point all political labels are meaningless
same goes for "racism", "islamophobic", etc etc

>plz go to our website and DONATE
>who will match me?
>Bernie can still win this guys!

lel

>donate in bold
Yes goy donate so I can print more brochures to fight the evil racist drumpf.

Yeah it's called being a man ya fucking soy boy.

>feed me your sperm

I'd love to :^)

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx

I'm pretty smooth :^)

>they're lucky im someones slave for most of my day

Ok wagecuck

Did you not see the outlined dates on the front, starting on November 13th?

this

bottom of the back you fucking idiot

What the god damn fuck is
>/pol

Its not so bad. I genuinely enjoy my work and I make 220k a year in NYC which is like 3 x what I'd make anywhere else with the same job at 22 years old.

Why do you have problem with that OP? People support the legitimate President (Hillary Clinton) and refuse to bow to the Moscow spy in the White House. This is the most noble struggle and every freedom-loving American who hates tyranny and fascism has to support these brave and selfless freedom fighters.
You aren't a drumpftard, are you?

Oh shit. I'm with her now, we cant let Drumpf get the nuclear codes (00000)

Trim your fingernails, bro. Fucking disgusting.

Kek are they doing this again? In my city they went to one of the most liberal spots that’s a mix of hipsters, high school “tourists” and homeless people. The local news reported that dozens of them showed up. DOZENS!

of course i did you stupid dogmuncher
that was not in question

1pm lol these junkie retards can't into getting up early

How to take money out of leftists pockets:
>Make a retarded anti Trump website
>Make a retarded anti Trump flyer
>As them for donations
You get some nice money and do what you want with it while your opponents have less.

When Trump finally decided enough is enough, can we hang every politician that has ever said these communist scum have the right to protest?
Seems like it's the only way to snub this out for good

t. Russian rape baby

>How exactly is Trump fascist?
It was her turn.

will these people be the first to go when the purge starts?

fuck white people

They are trying to set us up. Why else would they post an address to their "pot luck?" False flag event in the works watch

>Marching bands
"Now here comes the Theodore High School Mighty Marching Bobcat Band playing 'The Stars and Stripes Forever!'"

I'll screen cap this.

guys i called them..im in green

>uh hello
yeah this is Jane
>o hello im in the nyc area and wondering if i can attend the potluck
o yes, if you bring a dish bring plates as well
>o ok, ill being battletoad stew
excuse me?
>yeah its made with frog legs, its good
what is a battletoad though
>its a stew
*hangs up*

This is solicitation. These fuckers can do it with impunity but if I try to hand out flyers advertising my business I get arrested.

>The left can't meme
That flier is living proof. Filled with words and doesn't say a fucking thing.

>I'm with her now

Good man.
Now you should donate to keep the good fight going and go participate in the potluck, the participation is mandatory, Comrade! We'll discuss how to round up all the Drumpgf voters for high treason after our Fair Lady Hillary will triumphantly re-enter the White House.

pot lucks are awesome

>far too many words
>give us money
It's stupid

I always get the laxatives and rat poison confused.

indeed, i've been wondering this myself.

Q was right.

Civil unrest will lead to Marshall Law.

Good, then we get to kill Jews and their thug cop enforcers.

>/Pol
>nobody commented on this
the absolute staste of this board ffs

be a good goy a donate!

>Phase three: Potluck at a gay club

REGIME BTFO

What’s happening on November 4th?

Bring something to the potluck. But FUCKING LOAD it with poison. Put some of those disease riddled fucks to sleep.

fbi pls go
this is a board of peace

>nobody had an autism fit over a typo
truly this is the death of Sup Forums we are witnessing

This has even less attention than the last time these fags threatened to sit their diapers.

shut the fuck up reddit. thats exactly what they want

Confirmation of le 56% meme?

Pick up a bunch of their flyers tonight and just trash em or burn them.

>BREAK THE SILENCE!

They haven't shut up since the election.

Why do they do this shit? Throwing tantrums and running around in commie getups does nothing except turn fencesitters off their movement

Put MDMA in their potluck.

Or even better bring boiled dog or cat to the potluck in the name of diversity.

bring jello dish laced with 1 gram of crystal lsd made inside. it will be the best 15000 dollars you ever spent.

Those finger nails don't belong on a white man. Those are bigger finger nails.

That's now, what/where are the reports?

*you niggers know what I meant their diapers

bring exlax brownies or mix alot of exlax in peanut butter and use that in something. Peanut butter covers the exlax taste I know from a gag i pulled before.

>go to degenerate stoner gathering
>pay to get them high

>antifa potluck

These fools knows that it's not a fascist regime that they're up against. They know that there's not a death squad waiting for them somewhere.

LARPing SJWs, tantrum throwing millennials and aging hippies are doing this just to do something.

Looks like you're marked, user. You had better join if you know whats good for you.