Oklahoma teacher accused of having sex with underage student

>Oklahoma teacher accused of having sex with underage student
The legal age of consent should be lowered to 14 years old for boys and women. And for every other combination, kept at 18 years of age. Women don't deserve to be put in jail for having sex with young males. They should be given awards for turning young boys into men.

ajc.com/news/oklahoma-teacher-accused-having-sex-with-underage-student/cy5ThlDK5MtBb6cDw8dF4O/

reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm

nice

for you

You sound like a liberal pedo, kys

pretty ridiculous all those charges she's facing. She's only 22. Could be a very minor difference in age. It's every high schooler's dream to bang a hot teacher.

Paedo teachers using your tax dollars to fuck your kids

nice

Don't shit where you eat

This is how they normalize a Tranny teacher fucking your son but identifies as a woman. Oh yea and if she gave the kid aids it would only be a misdemeanor in CA.

How grossed out would you be if you found out the girl you took out to dinner a paid for everything had fucked a kid? Way worse than a chick that only dates black dudes and now its ur turn.

Nice...

bump

>Women don't deserve to be put in jail for having sex with young males. They should be given awards for turning young boys into men.
Fuck you feminist cuck. Gib me an award for fucking a loli.

>The legal age of consent should be lowered to 14 years old for boys and women.
And she would still be going to jail you degenerate fuck
It is in every single teachers contract that they may in no way, shape, or form have a relationship with a student. Most of them stipulate some sort of legal prosecution along with their termination if said rule is broken
Women should not be allowed to teach past the second grade
Now kill yourself

a man needing to resort to fucking little girls is pathetic, a boy who can score a hot college aged honey is a real man

inb4 community service and denial of double standards

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nice
i
c
e

It's actually the other way around, but nice try meme flag.

how is it pathetic to fuck a girl in her prime before she turns into an evil old roastie? are you gay?

i'm not a soyboy like you guys

>little girls
Please be bait

picture of her in the classroom
damn son

youre a defiled cunt. fertilitt cult pedo pagan "jew" bitch

>pretty ridiculous all those charges she's facing. She's only 22. Could be a very minor difference in age. It's every high schooler's dream to bang a hot teacher.
The biggest problem with this is that its extremely detrimental to the order of the organization, a complete conflict of interest and is unprofessional fraternization to the extreme. She should be charged to the full extent.

I had a fling with my 9th grade drama teacher. I was 14 (a white, loser kid); she was mid-30's, white, long strawberry blonde ringlets, big boobs, wide hips, married but separated, had a kid. Not as romantic as folks imagine.

dayumm. Sauce?

it's wrong and should be illegal, but if my teacher had sucked me off in school, i wouldn't complain or tell my parents.

But the reality is that teachers are not allowed to have sexual relations with their students, even if they're both over the age of 18, teacher's can't date students. Those are the rules.

I don't understand, the right goes crazy when women aren't penalised for committing the same crime as men, because in their mind they should be getting the equality the feminists wants, but here are you guys saying the female teachers done nothing wrong

How did you get this pic

>make more exceptions for women in the legal code
No thanks

Shit rules.

You guys need to understand that boys and girls are not the same. a 14 year old having sex with an older woman is not rape. its pretty odd behavior of the woman but I absolutely guarantee the boy was into it and has no regrets at all

Even if you lower it to 14, it would still be extremely wrong for an educator to fuck her own pupils. Nigger, we send kids to school so that they can get an education, not to shag their teachers like in your chinese cartoons.

>Nigger, we send kids to school so that they can get an education
No. We send kids to school for babysitting so adults can work and slave to the machine.

You fool.

sauce

oh lawd

What kind of name is "Hunter Day"? Lol
Also
>This is considered white by murrilards
Le 56% face.

yes, but you got to draw the line somewhere. She knew what she was doing. She got caught. It makes me wonder how many of these cases are not caught by the police, probably the majoroty.

I think she's cute in a crazy beaner kind of way.

Is this why this 3DPD /ss/ garbage is constantly spammed on Sup Forums? Pedophile apologists?

>w-w-white
can you shut the fuck up about being white you retard?

hot women can't be pedophiles

t. Mutt

ye she got caught but I dont think she did anything wrong. the line is puberty. if a woman touches a little 8 year old its child molestation. if the boy has gone through puberty he is now ready. he still wont get much bc women want older men but freaks like this woman are out there and thats fine

Had a couple teachers get busted in the past decade at my okc suburb school. Both male and female. Didn't hear what happened to the female, but i think the guys are sex offenders.
Jersey chasing starts early and everyone wants to be the coach

>14
>pedophile

Have you ever worked in a professional setting? There are laws that forbid adults in positions of power from fucking kids who answer to them. You, as a teacher, can't fuck a student even if they are 18 years old while they are your student. You niggers white knight so hard you don't stop to think.

Fuck me

Im not white knighting I just find this "power dynamic" shit to be bs. There is ALWAYS a power dynamic in every human interaction. Hell women are ATTRACTED to a man with power more than any other quality. Trying to fight human nature is as retarded as it is futile

this is exactly why it wasn't rape. I would have loved to fuck this bitch when I was 14 and I wouldn't regret it one bit.

>You, as a teacher, can't fuck a student even if they are 18 years old while they are your student.
You can. Just don't get caught.

Holy fuck. That’s a true stereotype!

>ywn be NICE'd by a young hot teacher

>I just find this "power dynamic" shit to be bs

Doesn't really matter, that's the way it is. Her job is to teach, no to fraternize and troll for dick. It's called professionalism.

Wonder how many child fuckers hold this view.

I'm sure she taught him quite a bit

That's right retard, give women even more power to manipulate men with their sexuality and cause young impressionable teen males to compete for and worship women, while simultaneously using your clever virtue signalling to make it so young women can't be touched placing even more emphasis and power into older used up roasties who's aged wombs produce low-test numales to help turn the next generation into even bigger effeminised femboys and fags. Then call it conservatism.

How much of a brainlet can some people on this board be?

He was 14?
Lucky guy, and she's a hot mutt too.

Women who don't follow the law then hold men to the law when it suites them should be given forced oophorectomies.

Without any anesthesia.

so hot
hnnng

shut the fuck up. this entire thread is a fuckig rotten egg devil blowjob. youre already females! fuck off. fucking noballed kyke dykes sucken on tits all day. hypocrite lying weak corrupted brainwashed sons of bitches. everything that's wrong with the world. all of y'all

All the good ones you never hear about.

I'm sure and now she's going to jail and will never teach again while he's going to college to fuck women his own age. Sure it was worth it for her. Should have just gone and fucked a brother if she wanted good sex.

Dark but true user

shut up retard.

>babysitting
>14 year olds

he's right. find hobbies and look at yourself in the mirror. matthew 18:6

All pre-marital sex should be illegal.

its called being alpha and straight, wanting to fuck women and getting fucked by women

If you believe this is okay then you aren't a conservative

>The legal age of consent should be lowered to 14 years old for boys and women.
Mate the age of consent should be even lower. Less children would be destroyed at the hands of the self righteous. If anything the ONLY reason pedophile relationships should be receiving punishments is where the pedophile has definitely been abusive to the child. The only thing this bitch should've had a kick up the bum about is the fact she didn't even ask the parents if its okay for her to fuck their kid. It's a little unethical in my books tho I see why she didn't given the culture of outrage.

fuck off, Cain. you love rape (sodomy) and suicide and being raped. she is in authority. you excuse her. her face is demonic. all women stink and give all diseases and look like ass

who tf is cain moron? i would fuck that mutt bich

Well, it's a fact that younger people tend to get into trouble if they're not given work to occupy themselves with. This is true for the vast majority of people in fact. Idle hands and all.
Schooling's main function is to provide occupation. Teaching kids is the bonus side effect.
Back in the day, kids were occupied with helping to keep the home, or in other forms of work/training.
Now, school is work. People think child labor is banned but it's actually required. It's academic labor instead of trade/physical labor, but it's still labor.

>who's Cain
bye

>canadian county jail
>canadian county, OK
>mfw

You’re doing it wrong then you actual rapist

>The only thing this bitch should've had a kick up the bum about is the fact she didn't even ask the parents if its okay for her to fuck their kid
Yeah what a stupid whore. I mean, who doesn't ask permission to the parents of the victim before committing felony nowadays, right?
Fuck off retard.

damn, would've loved to have been """""raped""""" by her

>that smirk
She fucking knows.

>eserve to be put in jail for having sex with young males.

Wrong.

But the other way around would be valid. Because women by nature like older men that age.

In facr desu : women should not have civil rights. Because they do no good, but cause destruction, injustice and evel wherever thy are, if not propperty and conteolled by men.

oh you're a nigger that explains everything

Okay first of all blow me tender. Second,
>Yeah what a stupid whore.
She was.

> I mean, who doesn't ask permission to the parents of the victim before committing felony nowadays, right?
You are assigning victimhood where it is NOT necessary. This is NOT a rape that occured where she captured a child, this is a mere case of a horny kid and equally horny teacher. NOT rape you massive fucking retard. Lobotomize yourself.

>Fuck off retard.
Refer to the first sentence you bitch.

Yes u idiot, and thats why schoolgirls wanna sleep with teachets and bosses etc, which is why NO MAN EVER should go to jail if having sex with pupil girls, employees, secretaries, etc etc.

no. Its only boys with older women since boys at 14 are way more mature and smart. The other way round is sick and for pedos

>Women don't deserve to be put in jail for having sex with young males. They should be given awards for turning young boys into men.

Over here it was common for dads to send their sons to a bordello when they were of age.

>NOT rape you massive fucking retard.
It doesn't matter how do you want to call it or what do you think it is. It is an act that the law treats as a crime. An act that western society treats as immoral. The same can be said for the fact that it was a teacher fucking her student. Things won't change just because you and another small minority of degenerates want to be able to fuck kids and get away with it. Or because you want anime to become reality.

No kids over 12 should be able to fuck women.

i meant to put a comman between no and kids

>It doesn't matter how do you want to call it or what do you think it is.
Yes it definitely does because it defines whether or not its a bad act you inbred tard.

>It is an act that the law treats as a crime.
Unreasonably so, yes.

>An act that western society treats as immoral.
Oh fuck off with the "western society is moral!@!@!@!" nonsense. The treatment I've received for simply being someone with as desire to love a child illustrates their lack of morals you delusional retard.

>The same can be said for the fact that it was a teacher fucking her student.
Now this you have a fair point on. Someone in a teacher position shouldn't be engaging in conduct like this tho I don't think it should be punishable to jail time or something. Fire the person and move on.

>Things won't change just because you and another small minority of degenerates want to be able to fuck kids and get away with it.
>small minority
Oh because you've read the statistics on pedophiles? If you've seen the views on some suss videos on youtube you'd very quickly realize we're not some small minority. And neither does you pathetic emotions on child sex constitute a valid argument for why it should be not allowed you complete and utter fag.

>Or because you want anime to become reality.
Excuse me? Nice projection softcock, you still haven't logically proven why pedophilia shouldn't be allowed unless you consider your emotions to be a valid argument. The only one that should be making jokes is me retard, your idiocy deserves no less.

Where is the MakeApp version of her?

>Yes it definitely does because it defines whether or not its a bad act
It does not. The name given to a crime is meaningless. It is the fact that a legislation considers some human acts as "crimes" that matters. Common law systems call it "statutory rape". Civil law systems, like the Italian one, simply call it "Sexual acts with a minor". It has not to be actual rape. The law is what rules society. If the law prohibits it and you do it, you are in the wrong. Simple as that. A law can be wrong, sure. The problem in this case is that your conception of "wrong" is also wrong, as it is based on your mental illness.

>Unreasonably so, yes.
Try to say it in a public context, I dare you. Or to finally act on it, ending up in the slammer. Then explaining to convicts there how you think it's unreasonable not to fuck kids.

>The treatment I've received for simply being someone with as desire to love a child illustrates their lack of morals you delusional retard
The treatment you received is the proof that societal norms preventing your kind to be relevant and accepted are still in place and functioning.

>Oh because you've read the statistics on pedophiles? If you've seen the views on some suss videos on youtube you'd very quickly realize we're not some small minority. And neither does you pathetic emotions on child sex constitute a valid argument for why it should be not allowed you complete and utter fag.
You are and always will be a minority. You are an anomaly. Mentally ill people who are potentially dangerous when they act on their illness. To be contained and suppressed as you still are in your "staging" phase. To be chemically castrated and locked up when you finally act on it.

nice

The wank furnaces were operating at peak efficiency that night

>It does not. The name given to a crime is meaningless.
Oh so murder can be called "letting one off" or "giving it the finger"? You are retarded, plain and simple.

>Common law systems call it "statutory rape". Civil law systems, like the Italian one, simply call it "Sexual acts with a minor". It has not to be actual rape.
Yes and its full of shit, downright punishing healthy behavior and ruining children on account of people like you.

> The problem in this case is that your conception of "wrong" is also wrong, as it is based on your mental illness.
Since you're such a genius on the topic, explain to me then how I have a mental illness and how pedophilia is unnatural? Mind you if you believe we came from apes you're only further wrong as pedophilia's been shown in APES.

>Or to finally act on it, ending up in the slammer.
You pathetic moron, see unlike you, I've got better things planned in life than demonizing others with a different sexuality, I actually want to help children which is what I'll be doing soon when I get into law enforcement. What will you be doing, acting tough over the internet to someone who simply wants this whole pedophilia mess to be over with?

>The treatment you received is the proof that societal norms preventing your kind to be relevant and accepted are still in place and functioning.
And damaging kids ever more. Tell me do you seriously think your opinions DON'T hurt the impressionable mindset of a child? I know you'll most likely be a coward and duck answering this question like most do but if you do, I'd like to hear your input.

>You are and always will be a minority. You are an anomaly.
If anything this illustrates your lack of education on the topic. I've seen absolute randoms that HATED pedos suddenly become ones, I think you'd be in for a rude awakening if you had the discipline to learn the truth of pedophilia. If I'm mentally ill, please explain HOW I am. I'm willing to believe it if you can provide solid reasons.

Uh, more?