Senator Richard Blumenthal allegations surface

Senator Richard Blumenthal allegations surface

Democrats are collapsing

Other urls found in this thread:

courant.com/community/hartford/hc-blumenthal-devos-title-ix-20170915-story.html
thedailybeast.com/a-twitter-account-with-two-fake-ids-accused-a-democrat-of-assault-then-pro-trump-sites-ran-with-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> I've waited almost 40 years to tell my story

every time

I CHECKED OUT HER STORY AND ITS NOTHING.

I'M FEELING SLEEPY.

They're doing this to set a precedent to go after trump for implying attempted adultery. Aren't they?

YEAH OK OK, YEAH

>40 years ago

YEAH OK. LIKE I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT.

FACT IS, DRUMFTPLESHITSKINS, THE TIME IS NEAR WHERE ORANGY IS INPEACHED.

Funny I thought he was a gay pedo with that therno lisp

It's over

Not wise to be sleepy around sexual assaulters

Why are jews such disgusting rapists?

Nah, that would like them shooting their own dick off.

I hope this has legs.

It's just the nature of the Jew. Completely selfish, decadent beings.

Dick "2pm titty grab" Blumenthal
Dick "place my penis on your shoulder" Blementhal
Dick "typical dnc rapist" Blumenthal

Her husband ate her alive?

>Account Suspended
This was another fake account wasn't it?

It's called roll up

Let’s look at the facts:

What's true: Years ago, Blumenthal did misrepresent his military service, repeatedly conflating his time in the Marine Reserves in Washington, D.C., with those who served overseas in Vietnam. The idea that he was a Vietnam veteran became an accepted part of his biography.

"When we returned, we saw nothing like this," the senator said at a Connecticut rally in support of troops in 2003.

"We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam," he said at another event in 2008.

In reality, the senator obtained at least five military deferments from 1965 to 1970, according to The New York Times’ 2010 expose that found Blumenthal had sometimes falsely claimed to have served in Vietnam; when he eventually enlisted in 1970, Blumenthal got a spot in the Marine Reserves, engaging in Washington drills and local projects like campground repairs.

He later apologized for misrepresenting his service, saying he regretted saying he’d served "in" Vietnam instead of "during" Vietnam.

Big if Jew

YES.

WOMEN ARE KNOWN TO BE MASSIVE LIARS.

>I don't believe it just because the account was fake

You are supposed to LISTEN AND BELIEVE, it doesn't matter if it's not a real person making the allegation, it's still an allegation, why do you support rapists you shitlord? Blumenthal has previously demanded listen and believe for other men, we need to do what he asks and BELIEVE these allegations even if they are fake.

courant.com/community/hartford/hc-blumenthal-devos-title-ix-20170915-story.html

Fucking cannibals.

>40 years
Can't wait until I turn 41 so I can accuse someone of raping me, seems to be the magic number.

>it doesn't matter if it's not a real person making the allegation, it's still an allegation
This is a good point.

Let the bloodbath begin!

So when does John McCain demand he be expelled from the Senate?

When does McCain get accused?

Maybe instead of putting up "It's Okay to Be White" posters we need to put up "It's Okay to Say John McCain Sexually Assaulted You." Plaster this all over Arizona and you're gonna get some bites.

their religion teaches them that non-jews are animals and jews are allowed to do anything to them

This has set a dangerous precedent for both sides. It opens the door for women to just accuse anyone and say they were sexually harassed 40 years ago without any evidence. I would still bet though that the MSM doesn't cover allegations against the Democrats to the degree that they do Republicans.

>ALL THE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST TRUMP/MOORE ARE FAKE
>Trumptards are the only ones making fake Twitter accounts to make false accusations

I agree. Still enjoying it. But you are 100% right, allegations must be proven.

dangerous precedent? women and gloria allred in particular has been doing this for decades

>Allegations must be proven

When they're against a guy who says men shouldn't have due process rights, then they don't need to be proven. They just need to be made. He is auto-guilty and should be treated as such regardless of whether the allegation is true.

Is this the Gorilla Mindset story?

they tried that last year, rember the 6 gorrilon woman that were raped by him

>waited 40 years to tell my story
>no evidence
>convenient timing
So Roy Moore gets a pass from Sup Forums but this cunt doesn't? Drain the fucking lot of em, parties aside

If you're a Dem, you need to live by the rules you foist on society: "Every accuser needs to be believed".

>being molested by that lizard looking burn victim
Sad!

Women are pussy, its a trufact
That's why pussy is an insult.

This is the revolution in the democratic party where the old guard is removed to make room for young people.

lmao

The last few weeks the media has been going crazy over sexual assault/harassment etc. because it's a big issue at the moment. It's not like decades ago this shit got as much attention because the political climate wasn't as heated and there was no social media.

>Why are you giving Roy Moore a pass but not him?

Here's how it works. If a Democrat, then he is automatically guilty. No evidence needed. Democrats want this standard, and so we will give it to them. For everyone else, they get due process. We assess the evidence, give them a chance to respond, allow them to use lawyers. All the things Richard Blumenthal and other Democrats say men should not be allowed to do.

Is this fair? Yes. We are giving them exactly what they want. The Democrats get to live under the set of rules they advocate, and we get to live under our set of rules. This will let us see which one works best: auto-guilty or due process.

It's possible, but I see this more as a wicked spiral of seeing what sticks to the wall.

And when the democrats refuse to demand these people step down the weaponization of accusations are irrevocably tainted and lose their power.

DEBUNKED AND FAKE

Roy Moore isn't a value signaler "every woman needs to be believed always" like this cunt. Other than McConnell in Moore's case, Republicans as a rule believe in due process. Dems need to cut it out with the hypocrisy.

Sadly, this is the way you're going to have to play the game. Fight fire with fire. In a sane society this wouldn't be needed but you have to play to win.

You know, that's actually a pretty fair and understandable system. I like it.

That's my best guess too. But they're trying to get rid of the "old white men" I don't think this is going to leave them a more effective organization when it's over

that pangolin is THICC

yes we are currently in a frenzy on this topic right now, but you are wrong to say it didnt get as much attention before. every time gloria brought out a fake victim, the media went nuts. and it was only for gloria.

>waited 40 years to tell my story

OK, this shit seriously needs to stop at this point. She's clearly saying that she's only saying this shit to cause a political impact, not because she believes what happened to her was wrong.

Also, how can she remember the guy's name? I can barely remember the names of the people in my office I've been working with for the past 3 years.

It's all sorts of bullshit and it's time we start reeling back some "women protection" laws if we want to start going back to a functioning society.

We've clearly coddled females for too long and it's time to give them a reality slap.

Take away common law as well while you're at it.

The fucking state of women I swear. We should decriminalize non-inseminating, non-bruising rape from now on.

Its pretty funny that the mode of collapse for American politics is that every single politician gets accused of rape with no evidence and none of them can refute because they're all using the same type of allegations against the other side.

Just like in one of my shower time fantasies!

UHoh isnt he also a fake veteran? Hes fucked then

Holy shit whoever called this in the rape-bowl thread yesterday was a madman

>rape-bowl thread
I love you guys, dont change

pic related

fuck statute of limitation, fuck the presumption of innocence, fuck due process. Thank you Mitch McConnell and every single value-signaling male Democrat ever.

>it's time we start reeling back some "women protection" laws
RAPE! RAPIST! RAPE!!!!!

It occurred to me, hope this one on (((((((((((blumental))))))))))) has hard evidence like the one on Franken slime. I think we’re in the midst of the storm lads

Account has been suspended

>account suspended

seems like feminists running amok
but big if true

oh shit. her account was just nuked by Twitter!

wtf? is it HAPPENING?

Treating a sitting senator this way is despicable, most of you don't know he a decorated special forces veteran, because republicans are coward draft dodgers. This is undoubtedly an attempt to minimize the allegations against Moore. You racists will do anything to achieve power. Your boy Moore won't even be able to disprove what he was accused of. Tick tock racists, sexist, xenophobes.

Bill Nye will definetly be getting accused in my opinion. Just look at him. Id also like to add Don Lemon to the list.

nothing burger move along

The account is quite possibly a fake:

thedailybeast.com/a-twitter-account-with-two-fake-ids-accused-a-democrat-of-assault-then-pro-trump-sites-ran-with-it

Just because the person isn't real doesn't mean the accusation isn't real... Where is your proof that he DIDN'T sexually harass some girl like this? I say lock him up just to be sure.