Why do niggers fucking always spit on the ground?

why do niggers fucking always spit on the ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GUUAu_aiaVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and fucking always chew with their mouth open?

>why aren’t niggers respectful

Where would you like them to spit? Into your mouth?

is it their way of protesting the system? *schtwooh* fuck white supremacy *schtwooh* *throws trash on the ground*

I spit when i smoke is that bad?

I very rarely need to spit at all.

Where the fuck else is someone supposed to spit?

>i dont do this, so everyone else must not either
k bud

It's only shitskins, dumbass nigger.

fucking retard

filthy

What the actual fuck are you talking about
If someones mouth is full of phlegm and mucus, what do you want them to do? Swallow it? Bring a little bottle to spit in wherever they go? Fucking autist.

they are respectful, you're just a n*zi.

What I meant is why are niggers constantly spitting.

>why are niggers niggers?
great fucking question sven

Swallow if in public. If you absolutely can't help it, excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and get a toilet stall to do it in. If completely alone and by some grass or bushes, do it into there if nobody else is around.

I spit on the ground all the time. Although when i do it, i make sure its in the grass or a gutter or some shit, never on the sidewalk or in a walkway.

Guess im part nigger?

t. city dwelling faggot

As I type this,m some niggers across the street are blaring their stereo and it's rattling the walls.

Are they spitting? This is a photo I took a few days ago of the stairs up from a subway station. Pretty sure it's a shitskin.

People who work outside spit in the ground all the time.
Stop being a pussy.

you are completely autistic

Actually on the border of rural and suburban. It's called acting like a professional, AKA acting like a white man.

This. Swallow in public, or trashcan, toilet, tissue etc...

And to answer OP's OQ, niggers spit because they have trouble holding their mouths shut (because of their heavy lips), so the leave their filthy nigger mouths to hang open, thus drying them out, thus causing them to salivate.

They spit because it would literally drip down their filthy nigger faces if they didn't.

better autistic than nigger

I would love to join in but 5*% got me banned for racism for a day evidence that Americans aren't white because as we all know you cant be racist towards white people.... fucking faggots

lmao

t. heavily salivating amerigoblin

9 minutes of bliss, you can thank me later. :)

youtu.be/GUUAu_aiaVw

>why do the birds sings?

Beware the alien.
The Mutant.
The American.

Fucking degenerate kys

White privilege most likely

Fucking shitskins do it over here all the time, disgusting as shit. It's also one of the reason's we're seeing a rise in (multi resistant) tuberculosis infections in recent years

There's literally no excuse for this behaviour

Actually a toss-up. Anyone impure is lesser-than, therefore a detriment to the species.

Niggers get to reap the benefits of living in a European world, because it doesn't take much to make them happy (booze, drugs and a vacant asshole to shove their turd-like dicks into).

Many autists hate being alive, because they have lofty autistic dreams and desires that will never be fulfilled or satiated.

Looks like a sheboon gave someone head and spat it there.

My coworker always spits on the ground in front of our job. Pisses me off. He's also some entitled 20 something manlet. His dad owns the company so there's no telling him it's not best for everybody to spit there. Guess some ppl like to shit where they eat. I'm just a lowly nigger that was raised to not do ratchet shit that I would find offensive to others. Faggot is always leaving his snot rags around in the trucks too. Fucking disgusting. Never met a bitch that got the sniffles more than this kid.

Why do you say ratchet?
It's wretched.
I just don't get it.

Lemme help you OP, since a nigger came into this thread and got defensive.

Niggers always have their mouths hanging open cause they're fucking stupid and breath through their mouth, so the air flow hits the saliva gland since they are always smacking their tongue to the roof of their mouth.

This stimulates the saliva gland thinking the mouth is open because it is about to receive some food, so now that the nigger is constantly drooling, they have to spit out the excess.

Hoped that helped OP.

because they lack long term planning

>Flag
Cause you always swallow nigermudslime

Picture is you

I do this and I'm white
who gives a shit what people do with their mouth mucus