Brit/pol/ - Straight outta islington edition

>Varadkar: Solve Irish border question or I'll block Brexit talks (edgy faggot)
thetimes.co.uk/article/varadkar-solve-irish-border-question-or-ill-block-brexit-talks-9kscw83kv

>Benedict Allen rescued with suspected malaria in Papua New Guinea
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/17/benedict-allen-rescued-suspected-malaria-papua-new-guinea

>UK 'to pay Iran £450m' to release Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe
theweek.co.uk/89769/uk-to-pay-iran-450m-to-release-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe

>Iraqi forces captures last Isil-held town in Iraq
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/iraqi-forces-captures-last-isil-held-town-iraq/

>HS2 contractor Carillion in fresh profit warning amid debt concerns
theguardian.com/business/2017/nov/17/hs2-carillion-profit-warning-debt-shares

>Faggots can't handle their spending
mirror.co.uk/money/two-million-brits-struggling-debt-11533710

>John Lewis plagiarised my book for Christmas ad, claims children's author
thetimes.co.uk/article/john-lewis-plagiarised-my-book-for-christmas-ad-claims-childrens-author-qmrqljt9j

>I'm a celeb is back (Watch it goyim)
radiotimes.com/news/tv/2017-11-17/theres-an-early-favourite-for-the-im-a-celebrity-jungle-crown-and-its-not-who-you-think/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkVpBeSDLzA
youtube.com/watch?v=et281UHNoOU
youtube.com/watch?v=SPe2EwzGK48
youtube.com/watch?v=M_CZTi8L29c
youtube.com/watch?v=iV76RsmUag8
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/17/benedict-allen-explorer-racist-british-colonial#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=727OSo2igU0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y748pXFfy_w
youtube.com/watch?v=yvRn76Fqyzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want to go back lads. Could necking myself make me wake up as a kid again?

I remember one night I recall something happening, then suddenly waking up with a jolt like the timeline had changed.

the milkers on the right

take some entonox lad and see if it works temporarily , its a dissacotiave same as diamorphine which crosses the same blood barrier but much shorter lasting. basically try a disassociative

>2017
>still posting on this useless, good-for-nothing board

Seriously, what exactly have you done? Have you achieved any of your goals?

That's right; you haven't.

Britain will become like Canada and the US!
MORE BLACK WARRIORS WILL COME HERE.

THANK YOU BASED MERKEL!

Owen Jones always looks about 16. If you told most people to guess his age I don't think they could get it right to within 10 years.

Diamorphine isn't a dissociative spaz, it's the medical name for heroin. I agree a good dose of ketamine may help the lad.

Why go back when going forward holds possibility?

youtube.com/watch?v=OkVpBeSDLzA

Enjoy, lads

>2017
>still posting on this useless, good-for-nothing board
So you are, pretty sad really, shouldn't you be out with a nice girl on a Friday night?

Well, i'll be in my Harem later.
Thanks for asking :^)

Fuck no lad, last thing I want is following in the footsteps of Ewan McGregor.

Might give tripping balls a swing though, Noel Gallagher's new album is dropping on the 24th and it seems like some space psychedelia shit.

This country is dead and the overwhelming majority of this nation are picking at its carcass. The police won't help us, the politicians are more corrupt than ever yet nobody seems to care and every day we seem to spiral down the slide of chaos.

Nobody knows that better than us.

Also Entonox is gas and air, he's depressed not giving birth

Britain is like the 56% face now.
Poles, Pajeets, blacks, "wogs" (as you call em)
Yet you have the audacity to make fun of Americans? What gives?

It's hard to put an age on him. He was knocking about with the NF in the 70s so he's in his late 50s at least.

I think you might be thinking of Joe Owens lad

Daft.

all block this cunt ! Now !
He is a slimy cunt like iriosh angry faggot ,who is here under daft ips .
Leave them ok ..
I got a few on a DW board who .. well less I know !

Is Fish&Chips the most quintessential english meal, or is it english breakfast?

What are you planning to spend your troll shekels on (((Vlad)))?

Nice pair of shoes?
youtube.com/watch?v=et281UHNoOU

Apple pie.

What did you say?
Is this the intelligence of the working class?

Can the Russian music user post more, I enjoyed the Boobs song.

Yet I love this country more and more every day. You can choose to see in it only a corpse of what it once was but I see the chance for a new start, with new lessons learned. I believe it's important to appreciate the doom and gloom for what it gives.

name on girl to the right? the one with milk

This man walked into the realm of the nig nog and stepped out with a Mobo Award and told them to stop complaining about a white man making music right to their faces during his acceptance speech

is he /our guy/?

>the mushy peas aren't on top
>using a place not newspaper
This is a disgusting imitation.

>Also Entonox is gas and air, he's depressed not giving birth
you really have very little understanding do you, i work as a paramedic in the south east coast, now tell me about it being just gas and air, and about diamorphine and about the effects.

netflix did a movie about that

Gib said acceptance speech.

The three quintessential English meals are fish and chips, the full cooked breakfast, and the roast dinner (beef, Yorkshire Pudding, roast potatoes etc).

Will Ketamine fuck me up real good? What should I expect during and after?

I just need time to reflect, but I don't seem to get any fucking time at all. I went out for dinner with the family on Halloween, clicked my fingers and before I knew it the clock struck midnight on November 17th.

It's all too fast for me.

Good result - lousy technique from them both.

>watching netflix ever
Normalton alert.

ive never actually been to a chipshop that uses newspaper

Jamiroquai is the biggest twat on God's Earth, but if he did this then he's /ourguy/

Goodnight.

How bloody young are you?

I know that Fish and Chips is from a restaurant in Whitby, one of the nicest in England. Been over a year since I’ve been there. England is a small country.

Night poppet. xoxox

fuck off ..K.
??? enjoy the invasion on .. You ...enjoy getting it ? ...TOP KEK . I cannot stop it theres 1000s wanna wanna wanna an..! suicide ok ..?

rohingya were 'invited' into burma by the british government/empire

burmese never asked or wanted them there

the burmese ppl now have a government that obeys it's native population and now they are showing how they deal with uninvited guests

>why are these newborns on my forum

"Gas and air" is a common term for nitrous oxide, used by pretty much all medical personnel eg midwives. Diamorphine is NOT a dissociative, it's a opioid. If you're a paramedic then god help us.

>enjoy the invasion
What?
How you stumbled upon this shit hole of a site, I don't know. I'm surprised your brain can even compute what letters to press after one another.

I think it's called the Magpie, and it does exceptional fish and chips.

What is that thing between the beans and the black pudding?

britpol is 90% normie

That Fish and Chips was served in Trenchers, Whitby. I remember the name of the place now.

>Apple pie.
Don't tell the Yanks, but they didn't invent it.

>English apple pie recipes go back to the time of Chaucer. The 1381 recipe (see illustration at right) lists the ingredients as good apples, good spices, figs, raisins and pears. The 'cofyn' of the recipe is a casing of pastry. Saffron is used for colouring the pie filling.

That's a bit fancy. Usually just apples and black blackberries.

Well done hash browns.

And Burma is, what, 95%+ of its native race?
London is already so multicultural that it's USA/Canada-tier.

Birmingham too.
Luton too.
Bradford too.

All the cities will soon be non-white, it's only a matter of time.

"I've never denied that our music is of black origin so if you could stop talking about, you know, a white guy doing black man's music maybe things could be better"

It's ace, just read about it on the web then get some from a dark market. Good for depression. Don't get too into it or it can damage your bladder.

And before you guys say anything, I've been recently trying to forge a bond with God. I've literally been collapsing to my knees and praying, pouring out my problems to him. It makes me feel better for a little while but then I feel doubt, why would he let us stray from his light so far?

God is the only person I can turn to, nobody I know can support me emotionally with this dread and anxiety I feel which has spawned from the state of this nation and my happy past contrasting with my depressing present. They wouldn't understand.

I've lost sight of my life's meaning.

>Diamorphine is NOT a dissociative,
i don't know shit about medical care, i just clean ambluances on a nightshift.

It's not really a boxing match, just milling

There's a lot of NEETs and weirdos too. I'm both. But at least I don't watch fucking Netflix.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPe2EwzGK48

youtube.com/watch?v=M_CZTi8L29c

youtube.com/watch?v=iV76RsmUag8

wow you're the worst anti social subhuman in here, want a fucking cookie?

Mudslimes where growing to kill the meek sikhs .. an they annouced a mudslime mosque .. sikh goes in killes them all ..
Villages are killed ..
I DONt LIKe KILLINg KIDs an BABIEs .. the UN should be there ok , kill everything .. ok .. !

Do you watch the BBC though?

The fucking guardian, gentlemen.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/17/benedict-allen-explorer-racist-british-colonial#comments

It just triggered me a little - kek. Mind you, Wilder uses it to good effect at times.

I don't understand what's black about what Jamiroquai does.

Top lad.

Nice, they look home-made, like a sort of rosti. I thought it might be bubble and squeak at first, that's a good addition if you have it.

Do I fuck.
Yes please.

Bubble and sqeak

I will be around you house next week an my crippled fingers will still SMASH YOUR Front teeth out ..You fat cunt .. joggers !!

Oh, maybe it is bubble and squeak actually. It's quite hard to tell though, now I'm no longer sure with it's bubble and squeak or just well done homemade hash browns.

How often does it take to fuck up your bladder?

you mean non-whites are nicely concentrated in areas where transportation will be simpler than if they were spread out across the scottish highlands?

>I don't understand what's black about what Jamiroquai does.
He sounds a bit like Stevie Wonder, dresses like a twat and wastes all his money on sports cars. That's pretty black.

Whoops kek, I'm quite tired. Yeah there's quite a considerable difference between the two.

>scottish highlands
Where the population is tiny.
Most people live in cities.

Look at birth rates.

White people were dressing like twats and wasting money on fancy things long before black people crawled out of their mud huts.

Loads, daily use for months if not years. It's well worth a go if you've never tried it, and it can have the "reset" quality you're looking for, at least for some people.

made to look shite .. that is a sunday Northern meal .. Monday yet an meat an rest .. fried up ./. NO oil an JUST BRILLIANT ..!

Wish I could go back lads, The country seemed so less dead back then. Swapping football stickers and cards during the 2006 World Cup, Mucking about with your mates, Getting taught swear words by the older kids..

not interested in birth rates, im talking about how easy removal will be

>White people were dressing like twats and wasting money on fancy things long before black people crawled out of their mud huts
Niggers have mastered it though

>im talking about how easy removal will be
How easy will it be then?

Ignore or filter him, he's just here to troll le ebil nazis

Music has roots. I don't know maybe it's his hats.

youtube.com/watch?v=727OSo2igU0

youtube.com/watch?v=Y748pXFfy_w

youtube.com/watch?v=yvRn76Fqyzc

Yes, filter me. Because you'll have to get used to filtering me EVERY DAY :^)

Changing IP's is a good thing y'know :^)

you'll get into your driverless car one day thinking your going to work but it'll take you straight to the airport/ferry instead

damn who are those hotties

hey pakistani poster what's up

can't wait till corbyn wins he's based af

>you'll get into your driverless car one day thinking your going to work but it'll take you straight to the airport/ferry instead
LOL. Dreams are nice.
Meanwhile in real life...
Check pic related.

a lot easier than if you were spread out /hiding in the countryide

But when niggers claim to be KANGZ can you really take their claim of roots seriously? I've never heard a single nigger song that sounded anything like Jamiroquai.

>what's up
Nothing much, just hearing these delusional alt-righters and their fantasies.

Right, that's it. Your boy here is getting spiked on ketamine.

And how exactly do you propose to do this?

>The country seemed so less dead back then
No it was still really fucked, you were just too young to notice.

>mfw not allowed to go to butlins abroad because i might accidentally colonise the locals and set them to work on tea plantations
The absolute STATE of that rag.

Lads, I'm going to summon Pubes by doing some magic.

Watch.

Abracadabra.

your only allowed to go to dunstable now