Hey buddy, the founding fathers were good Christians, just like me. Go USA!

>Hey buddy, the founding fathers were good Christians, just like me. Go USA!
WRONG. Time to put amerrimutt christ cucks in their place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-40-02-0178-0001
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
ushmm.org/research/the-center-for-advanced-holocaust-studies/programs-ethics-religion-the-holocaust/articles-and-resources/christian-persecution-of-jews-over-the-centuries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christmutts BTFO.

Christians are fucking retards that don't bother learning about history other then there shit fucking book. Any research they do is all confirmation bias as well its fucking hilarious.

>christ cuck
lives in a pakistani colony
nice try shlomo

Muh kike on a stick be tru god n sheet

Think. They just didn't want Americans to follow a religion whose leader is the king they just won against, it was detrimental to their political goals.

No wonder he supported slavery!

Post more recently I decide to stop being Christian because I was red pilled on it as Jewish trash.

Jefferson knew that centuries ago, lad.
Sums them up perfectly.

same however it was back on /new/

Jefferson wasn't even the most important contributor to the constitution. Good job finding those quotes, though.

>this is what christcucks believe
The king had absolutely no relevance in the practice of the Christian faith, especially in America. Not all of the settlers were even from England, you fucking idiot.

anyone who still believes in that Jewish christcuck religion posting on Sup Forums is a blue pilled shill. i keep seeing Jehovah witness and Mormons posting as well extremely fucking blue pilled

Jefferson rewrote his own version of the Bible with heavy redpills you know...

Basically all of the founding fathers were deists at best. They were men of the enlightenment, they rejected all unfounded dogma.

He rewrote it proving how fucking stupid it was

>I belieb wut duh histree booeks and da jooos on niggerpedia.com say about duh founding fathurs

Neck yourself

This is what following a Jewish religion looks like a fucking retard who gets all his information from some shit blogspot and some Christian Wikipedia with two sources to some other guys blogspot

Yeah, he knew religion was stupid, but he also knew it was necessary, his Bible was him making sense of it all.

He rewrote the bible as he regarded Christianity as the best moral values system to adopt but he rejected the divinity of Christ, he also had a large affinity for Islam hes not the Dawkins fedora nigger you want to make him to be.

What's wrong, Ahmed? Did someone put pork in the halal aisle again?

He did not believe that at all Christianity is not necessary at all. Deism maybe but not christianity

>confirmation bias

I dare you to prove any historical event from 4000 BC to 100 AD that contradicts the bible

DELETE THIS THREAD MUHAMMED AND WORSHIP MY JEW GOD

Except that's not true. The only confirmed deist was Jefferson. Even Franklin said he was agnostic as to Christs's divinity. And the two principal contributors to the constitution were both Anglicans. Washington himself gave speeches warning Americans never to divorce themselves from the Christian faith.

Sounds like you just skimmed wikipedia.

Are you replacing it with anything?

puritan settlers > founding fathers

>eberey 1 whew disugrhees wif mie is a chrustcek

You are a todler

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Why the fuck has Sup Forums turned into r/atheism? Is this the only place left on the internet to not get laughed at for how edgy you and your pretend intellectualism are?

>dare you to prove any historical event from 4000 BC to 100 AD that contradicts the bible
Lmfao.
So the bible mentions what was going in Mongolia, South Africa, and Nicaragua 4000BC? Kys you fucking low IQ pleb.

Before we continue, prove to me you can do elementary mathematics. What is 1.6 increased by 500%?

You can't be serious
You need us goy you need us! Yes keep worshiping a Jew goy!

Anderson is a kike and is pro-race mixing shithead fuck off.

>Christianity is fucking dumb, just do what u want lol
>country eventually becomes the leading exporter of degeneracy worldwide

really made me think

"Jews" are not really Jews
The are Satanic Talmudists

Lol what a creative little nigger, just uses the same joke on me with a forced meme. Wowee no wonder the British empire is alive and well with intellectuals like this.

we are all children of god. who cares about the color of your flesh? stop being a materialistic idiot.

Gay evangelical cuckservatives have ruined this country. It's only natural to stray away from the system which has led to this nation's ruin.

America is the leading export of degeneracy.
Ironic, since they have tons of christ cucks, half the population believe evolution doesn't exist. Isn't muh christn morals supposed to stop degeneracy?

He actually lays out in pretty laymans terms how everyone is a kike, including you

Lol fucking crybaby, Christians founded this country but atheistic jews have subverted all Christian faith and spread lies to weaken the central morals that this nation was founded upon.

America was part of England at that time. All of the founding fathers were English. Are you retarded?

A Roman born in Gaul isn't French, you fucking idiot.

Genetics and the people in those regains at the time period proves your shit as bullshit
Here it is WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR RACE WHO CARES JUST GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER TO A CHRISTIAN NIGGER

I didn't know FDR Wilson and LBJ were evangelicals?

>"[T]o the corruptions of Christianity, I am indeed opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence, & believing he never claimed any other."
founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-40-02-0178-0001

not really when you consider the fact that California and Jew York are highly secular and full of atheist liberals

the most religious parts of the country are the ones that voted Trump and hate the liberal degenerates

Hahahaahah I watched the entire thing and no he did not you fucking tard

Already proven they were first you dumb fuck

>America is the leading export of degeneracy.
Postmodernism came out of yurope

Funny how every new degenerate garbage that comes here is spread with liberals saying "BUT DUH ENLIGHTN'D EURUPEEANS DED IT FERST IF DEY LET WEFUGEES IN WE SHULD TWO" same thing happened with abortion and fag marriage which were both adopted in Europe first.

>What is 1.6 increased by 500%?
What a desperate way to change the subjrcts

>does the bible say anything about mongolia or Bangladesh
Am I in Oz, because I am replying a straw man with no brain

>bong thinks he knows anything about our presidents

Did you even read the post I replied to? He said the founding fathers tried to shift the population away from Christianity because they broke away from the king. I was referring to the population, not the founding fathers. Learn to read.

You are actually a fucking ape. I did not know they had WIFI in Harlem.

You can't do elementary school maths, you're retarded. Your retardation is displayed in all of your beliefs. I don't argue with retards. Next.

Wherever you find high numbers of atheism you will find moral relativism and nihilism and degeneracy

Those are also the poorest and most low IQ areas. Hmmm, almost like you need a low IQ to be a Christ cuck. Especially of the American variety. America has the most retarded Christianity.

You'll find Christian pastors sucking dicks and paedophiles in Christian towns. Christians are nearly always hypocrite degenerates.

Anyone who isn't willing to debate is fearful of defeat

they were pagans

this was the great secret among the elite, and the masonic order. It was a rebellion against Christianity and a reintroduction of old pagan European cultural principles.

Christians burned the books, destroyed the old monuments, defaced the old artwork, put women in black clothing and repressed all free thought. But this ancient European cultural knowledge had been preserved by Islamic scholars. Many of the old books, artworks, and cultural principles. It was only when the Knights Templar were off on the Crusade that they encountered their own pagan traditions again. This great secret was ferreted back to Europe. They created secret societies and such as Freemasonry to protect it, and work to break the shackles binding the people's of Europe.

All of the greatest men of the Renaissance were educated in these secrets, and often members of these societies. They kept their knowledge hidden, knowing it would be suppressed by the church. America was their greatest project, they finally created a place of religious and ideological liberty, where the old ways could be safely practiced. Unfortunately, this too became a place of ideological religious repression.

Your cherrypicked quotes of an intellectual musing on the nature of God, religion, the religious establishment and the bible are all very cute. Now since you let sample quotes dictate your life view go find some where he's talking swimmingly of Christianity. Should take a single search on Bing.

Agnostic is the only logical conclusion.

This quote as presented here is fake. It's a crude paraphrase of a letter he wrote to John Priestly, with the intent of painting Jefferson as some fedora.

This

Not really, you sound like a nigger who does the whole "ypipo be serial killers" thing because of sensationalised (((media)))

No surprise since you're an atheist yourself, you are the absolute epitome of a useful idiot. This is why Jews worked to stamp out religion in Soviet Union, it destroys the moral framework and sense of greater purpose in man and turns you into little drones

bump

Sometimes they just don’t want to argue with feebs. It’s kind of pointless.

Choosing quotes that well-represent someone's beliefs isn't cherry-picking. Cherry-picking is when you try to imply a trend where no trend exists by focusing on outliers. What you're responding to are more-accurately called "examples."

I'm extremely happy that Sup Forums has finally decided to implement a final solution to the Christcuck question

Kek. Talking to christcucks is like talking to 12 yesrs olds.

Congrats OP.

but the 12 year olds are all edgy atheists because they hate their mum for taking them to church on sunday when they wanted to stay home playing video games

you know what the end result of a society shifting to atheism will be? Islam. Abandon the principles and moral framework that guided your civilization and you will find yourself in a transitional period before another religion swoops in to set up shop. Sweden was one of these highly atheist countries and we've all seen the stories of their "men" converting to Islam. You are useful idiots used to subvert your society and nothing more.

>the founding fathers were one person
>disregarding that literally all the other founding fathers and 99% of Americans were Christian
Lefty/pol/ struggling at history yet again.

SHOW ME THE PASTORS
I DARE YOU!

The founding fathers were freemasons and occultists, that's why he's ragging on christianity. He and his buddies were smoking weed and casting magic spells n shiieet, so of course he looked down on church goers.

>Christianity declines in the West
>people move away from religion
>nihilism and moral relativism take root
>leftism thrives
>atheist neckbeards literally cannot connect the dots

I'm sorry m8 but I'm not leftypol I am natsoc (dont tell me hitler was pro-christian he wasnt). Why is it so hard for you to read your own screencap? Its putting christianity in a negative light as a useful tool to jews and leftist. It is not POSITIVE showing leftypol is doing something no. Its showing how weak christianity is and the fact of the matter is christianity itself is jewish shit (proto-communism).

this

>but the 12 year olds are all edgy atheists because they hate their mum for taking them to church on sunday when they wanted to stay home playing video games
That's just a pol meme and has never been the case, beyond a vocal minority on the internet. Meanwhile Christians are retarded the world over.

Its on the decline because christianity always leads to nihilism and atheism. Christianity is weak jewish shit.

No they weren't. Read some history. The majority were deists AT BEST.

Christianity was the dominant philosophy in Europe for over a millennia, you absolute fool. During this time it was strong and fought against both Muslim invasion and Jewish subversion with numerous wars and expulsions. Not until the West began to move away from its religion in recent times did we start seeing everything falling apart. You are too blinded by your fat smugness to come to terms with this. Useful idiot.

>washington was a good chri-

>over 1000 years of growth, strong moral framework, conviction and culture
>uh yeah it was definitely christianity that led to nihilism not the subversive Jewish movement in recent times to move away from christianity when things immediately started turning to shit

You're fucking retarded mate. I really do mean that.

Epic post. Though I am sure he would have been gentler on Christianity if he knew at it was a bulwark against the mud people and Islam. The founding fathers underestimated the Jews.

It was dominate for less then 1500 years and you were infighting for most of it you dumb commie fuck. You are to stupid to understand that 1500 years was not filled with the glory of jebus the jew but nothing but suffering wars and constant religious infighting between whites. You went after EVERYONE who was not christian. Lithuania repelled christianity then converted only 500yrs ago then started importing jews and other non-whites..

Christianity let those things happened in the first place you weak fucking retard. CHRISTIANITY CAUSED THIS.

>when the Knights Templar were off on the Crusade that they encountered their own pagan traditions again

WTF? What did Egyptian, Assyrian, Persian, Sufi mysticism, magism, esotericism etc have to do with the old Norse gods? Or Celtic druidism for that matter?

>Bong desperately pretends to know American history

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

>Christianity let those things happened in the first place you weak fucking retard. CHRISTIANITY CAUSED THIS.

Topkek, burger education at its finest. Christians were forcing Jews out of their countries because they hate Christ and did everything in their power to subvert the societies. Go buy some burgers and feed those hairy chins of yours. You're clearly upset since you ended your post with autistic screeching in text form.

ushmm.org/research/the-center-for-advanced-holocaust-studies/programs-ethics-religion-the-holocaust/articles-and-resources/christian-persecution-of-jews-over-the-centuries

Do you have any idea what freemasonry is?

You must believe in any God you want including Jesus to be a freemason.

Jefferson was a unitarian christian, thats why he saw it as "perverted"