Implying he isn't the best person on Fox News

>implying he isn't the best person on Fox News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXg0cpvzNMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Michael Malice is on Fox fairly regularly.

>watching Fox News after Red Eye was cancelled

I only watch The Five for his bants

>Like 5+ years ago
He's a cuck now.
Tucker replaced him in every way.
>Did Gut ever shit Bill Schultz back out?

Tucker is better for serious discussions, but Gutfeld is better for being an entertaining host

>the elite tier of conservative comedians

>Tucker replaced him in every way.
No panel show where libertarian comedians shit on the media. Also how long until GG realizes Redeye needs a second chance.

>Jessica Tarlov will never nag you in bed so much that you cheat on her with your house nigger, Harris Falkner.

I go crazy for her voice. She changes from shrill to creamy mid-sentence so many times, she is evolutionary begging for a cock down her throat.

>comedian

You’re a cuck if you pick anyone else than Tucker. Literally not a debate.

He's a neo-con. He's perfectly fine with highschool dropouts murdering children in a desert thousands of miles away for entertainment while you and I pay for it.

She's attractive, but she sort of talks out one side of her mouth like Greta Van Susteren. I see now one side of her mouth droops lower than the other even when her mouth is closed.
It's like she's had Bell's palsy or mild stroke, or possibly a heavy smoker that has kept a cigarette hanging out of their mouth like Van Halen for 20 years.

The makeup department could leave the fake eyelashes off of her too. They just don't work with some women, e.g. Sarah Sanders.

>he isn't the best person on Fox News
When you write it down like that, it's called "explicit". Gutfeld thinks he's very funny, but he's not at all. I just watch for the spasm-inducing cringe he creates.

he's a libertarian cuck

that's a lie, Tucker speaks against middle east war pretty much every night

You should have an easy time finding a clip of him doing that then.

actually I had a very easy time finding a clip
youtube.com/watch?v=rXg0cpvzNMk

He literally advocates "fighting ISIS".
We *ARM* ISIS.

>can't follow the subtext

I watched the whole thing, and he literally advocates that. Explicitly.