Does Sup Forums play videogames?

Does Sup Forums play videogames?

It has never occurred to me to touch anyone’s hair that isn’t my spouse or kid. Is this a made up thing or does this happen, and why?

>GIT UR HANDS OUT MY HAIR BITCH
>*SMACKS WHITE GIRL'S HAND AWAY*
>*SMACKS WHITE GIRL'S HAND AWAY*
>*EATS CHICKEN WING POWER UP*
>GIT UR HANDS OUT MY HAIR BITCH
>*BOOTY BOUNCES THE GROUND AND ALL THE WHITE GIRLS FALL DOWN*
>ESCAPE TO LEVEL 2
i kind of want to play

Why would I want to come anywhere near the lice-hatchery on a nigger's head?

Or are the niggers annoyed by Doctors Without Borders constantly trying to spray them with DDT?

Wot. Only back men are bashful enough to randomly touch a black woman

Just picked up Ultra Sun and Moon.

Everyone and niggers have been touching my blonde curls since they were long enough to curl. Fuck all these faggots, it's all because of them I don't get headpats anymore.

*pat pat* good kitty

I own a PS3 and have a few games for it, but I rarely play it and mainly use it as a media server to play videos and movies off my desktop, and YouTube.

I'm tired of people assuming my hair is better than black people hair. Just because it is doesn't mean you get to make them feel bad about it. We have laws against animal abuse.

Ew wtf is that meal

The last interesting game to be written was dwarf fortress or cataclysmdda. All new games have shithead devs who think that streamlining game systems into casual trash is good. Every new game has the complexity of tic tac toe

It doesn't happen.
It's like if you have a sore shoulder, you are going to notice it anytime someone touches it.

In this case, nobody touches blavk women's hair more than anybody else it's just that black woman's hair is so weak that just touching it once makes the whole thing fall apart like dominos.

Dominions 4 is pretty good desu. Deepest strategy game I have ever played.

i think that's how they troll over on /ck/. they make the most disgusting looking shit they can think of, take a picture of it, post it on /ck/ for the epic troll, and then probably end up eating the shit so really the joke is on themselves

I have red hair.

I regularly travel to Asia for work.

I am often the first red haired, blue eyed person they’ve ever seen.

People touch my hair daily.

Strawberry blonde here. I get this shit all the time but I don't chimp out over it unless a man tries which is rare. Then again I don't spend $100s of welfare dollars on fixing it up.

you have to remember that niggers really do hate themselves so whenever someone treats them slightly differently for being a nigger it's traumatizing for them. they simultaneously want everyone to ignore how they are different and celebrate how they are different but when trying to celebrate the differences of niggers be prepared to get criticized for celebrating them in a way that is actually offensive and racist.

It happens when you have an uncommon hair style/ texture. I don't mind it though it's like a dog sniffing your hand, it's a sign people aren't afraid of you and want to know more about you.

I hate when people complain about this shit it's human curiosity and also I've never actually seen it at least with black women. I've only ever seen it with white people in asian and african countries and having experienced it myself(redhair) I don't know why getting compliments on your hair and having people look at you with curiosity and awe is a bad thing but maybe women are just so full of themselves.

I have never ever seen or heard of anybody wanting to touch the nappy mess known as black women’s hair. Never.

This is just a psyop by Jews on blacks to make them feel better about having such terrible nappy Afros.

Why the fuck would I ever want to touch a nigger's head?

Gross.

EVE Online

Sup Forums doesnt like wow?

touching the hair was like twice, then i didn't care anymore.

>WoW
Too casual unless it's vanilla

>look at FBI crime statistics for white-on-black rape
>look at all the representation of white-on-black rape fantasy in pretty much every single media representation that has blacks and white interacting, from Roots to Django

yeah if i had a dime for every time someone went after my curls as a kid(white)

This is true, Asians will line up to touch blond hair. They think it's lucky. But then any given blond mop is cleaner and safer than any given fro.

as a white male skinhead I can sympathize with these nappy headed negro females.

people, especially females, love to just rub my bald and pet my stubble when i have a buzz cut.

where is my video game???

black people would gather and analyze my hair. i like that little curl in the back. it's just funny.

fuck off nigger

you wont last a week on classic, guaranteed

>white
>curls

Hoi4 and Vic 2.

>you wont last a week on classic, guaranteed
Jokes on you. I actually don't have a social life unlike dumb ass BC to Legion normies.

Who actually touches nigger hair? I'm not going near that fucking dirty shit, I don't know where jigaboo's been.

Fighting games are my kind of games.
Because they are competitive.
Competitive mentality pushes us forward

Shut the fuck up nigresses. Nobody wants to touch your greasy nappy hair.

if you're a white women its more annoying/dangerous but you be swiming in nip puss if you a white boi

you see how curly it is in the front, he got black in him. everybody ignores me now kinda boring. it kinda straightened out.

The best part is they're all glowing that a black woman made a video game. On her twitter she said a male friend coded it and 6 other people did the rest but "she was so excited to get to oversee it"

No shit a random black woman on the street earlier this week stroked my beard and asked if I'd let her braid it.

Negros are weird.

Bet anyone $10 she went to one of those "wymyn and poc in tech" events where corporations give out free gear and when she said white devils always touch her hair they organized literally everything for her.

I've literally never heard of this happening. Black hair is usually matted and awfully kept anyway.

I have curly red hair. This shir actually does happen in predominantly white areas. Not so much to negresses as they all get weaves; but blacks and myself do infact experience immature cucks running their fingers our hair. It's not all bad, women love my hair.

>A video game for black women tired of people touching their wigs.

Fixed.

>tfw curly red hair
>no woman runs her hands through mine
Where's my non consensual grope?

You might be ugly, or the women in your area don't find redheads exotic.