Where do you rank DIO among the great anime villains?

Where do you rank DIO among the great anime villains?

best in the world

Valentine>Kira=Pucci>Diavolo>Part 1 Dio>Part 3 DIO>Kars

>villain
>did literally nothing wrong

Flawed logic

Honest answer? He's charismatic and has an interesting set of abilities, but he spent the majority of both his turns as the Big Bad just hanging out in a mansion and waiting for the hero to come kill him. His lack of presence in both stories ended up making him less interesting overall.

Pucci was better

I think he's probably the best of example of a pure straight up evil villain who is entertaining as fuck and isn't flat and boring.

do you have the image of Polnareff with that fucked up perspective too?

This one?

He was better in the OVA

Dio!

A few positions below Dio Brando.

this one
looks like anime
do you have the manga version?

He's really not that interesting but is incredibly iconic

he's not even the second best in jojo

funny valentine>kira>pucci>dio>kars>diavolo

Kira > Valentine > Dio/DIO > Pucci > Diavolo > Kars

This, Dio is like saturday morning cartoon villain but without having the rating limitations.

>Satoshi Kon directing an OVA that was basically horror

That's tough for anyone to compete with. Dio became the scariest vampire in anime through that OVA.

Woah I didn't know that Kon was involved. I should give those ovas a rewatch now

Rank God Tier, up there with the likes of Raoh and Crocodile.

What does user think makes a good villain?
Imo a good villain must be
1 a Hate sink for me & his enemies
2 Impressive

In the middle. He is a fun villain.
He was most interesting in the beginning of part 1. After becoming a vampire, he was very boring. Being a great contrast to Jonathan, and killing him made him memorable. He was barely in part 3 and he was very generic there. In part 6, Araki whitewashes him a little, by making him a very deep and giving him a friend.

So yeah, he is generic, inconsistent and fun.

but DIO isn't supposed to be scary, so he did a bad job

>Raoh
>villain

Get out. Get the fuck out.

>What does user think makes a good villain?
Presence and a cool desing.
Bonus point for genuinely good motivation.

No to everything here.

Valentine > Kira > Kars > Pucci > Dio > Diavolo

Valentine is such a good villain and I was hoping he would survive. Kars is so crazy he is just good, he truly accomplished his goal and paid the price for it.

Fucking bitches is important.

Weaker than Skyrim meme tier. He died from a punch to the knee. At least Skyrim guards survived an arrow to the knee and settled for a job that involved lots of walking and standing.

He's not even the best Dio in his own series.

I think he's fucking stupid.

Nigga could have easily destroyed most of them at any point but waits for them to come kill him

I know its for the plot of course. Maybe we need more series where the evil guy is the main character and he isn't retarded

I mean his entire body exploded because his leg got hit hard. That's kinda dumb.
Even if it just healed or was weakend or whatever that crack should have not his whole body but his leg, then he could still have been punched into paste.

So becoming vampire turns a character evil? Did DIO become eviler turning vampire?

It's like Araki wanted to make Jotaro use hamon through the stand but forgot about it when it was time to draw.

The supreme DIO

Looking for some 7-UP my man?

Wasn't this suppose to be the weak side of his body or something? And that's in part because it's Jonathan's body.

So, Dio>DIO?

Theorically that got fixed when he sucked Joseph dry.
It was justpure unadultered bullshit. Even for Jojo standards.

Quite high.
Not because of him alone but because of how good concept stands are and him being wielder of ultimate stand.
Kinda shame they killed him using his own power but well it was still 9.5/10.

DIO being a cunt is not scary.

is it the ultimate stand though? Its very easy to argue that Pucci is the ultimate stand user only because of how many bullshit powers he weilds from them, and made in heaven is obviously just straight up bullshit tier and also counters THE WORLD.

Among all villains ever, and not just JoJo?
I don't because JoJo's not very good and deserves no special mention lmao

Pucci's stand is hilariously easy to defeat with some AoE effect. Exactly as he got wrecked.
Time-stopping Stands have way less weaknesses overall, they are stronger in terms of offensive power and if you're in range you're just fucked.
Ultimate stand is GER anyway.

He's the very best.

Pretty fucking high I'd say.

Not quite on par with shitheads like Johan and Griffith in my opinion, but still.

Yes.

Dio killed Danny...and for that he can never be forgiven

Oly shite yes, nice taste my man