Oyasumi Punpun

Is this the greatest manga ever written

Middle portion of the manga was shit and God was an unnecessarily pretentious addition by the mangaka.

hahaha

that was a good one, user

alright

lets hear it then

No, it's not Aria.

It's not even a good manga.

I'm still trying to prove it's not... Maybe one day.

This.

I unironically like it. But I don't talk about it on Sup Forums because everyone hates that it got popular. It's very flawed, but not terrible.

i just read the entire thing after the "Feels manga thread" yesterday and i give it a solid 9/10. i loved pretty much everything about it but the actuall "LOOK" of god. mangaka could have atleast tried. i loved this manga.

I read it but it felt pretty much lackluster after the start, downright boring in the middle and a kinda good ending.
The part where he and Aiko go on their adventure ending in her suicide was kinda interesting I guess.

I feel the same about NHK manga despite hearing the same kind of praise. Does everyone just hate their lives or something?

I thought God was important as a way to kind of externalize Punpun's depressive thoughts.
What was really overblown in my opinion was the whole Good Vibrations cult. If there was a greater point to their story arc, I missed it entirely.

Overall, I think Punpun has some really weak sections, but I still haven't read anything that does the same things better, so it's a solid 9/10 for me.

Dropped it when the uncle didn't kill himself

The point of the good vibrations cult was that they saved the world and nobody knew.

I remember that being the set-up, like yes, we're going to save the world with love, but then the only things I remember them doing were A) campaigning for governor, B) glasses guy telling the leader to bash in a guy's skull, and C) the building fire.
If I missed something really important, please tell me.

>God

you realize that's not what we call God right? Fuck, you don't understand even the basics

The giant lion face thing didn't hit earth because of their efforts and the power of the poop God.

There is literally not a single kid in the recordings of history who sits like this.

not that guy but pic related

yes