Somebody better fucking call Ichigo and Rukia because it seems Aizen somehow went in to Narutoverse

Somebody better fucking call Ichigo and Rukia because it seems Aizen somehow went in to Narutoverse

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kEuOf
yuncomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/m02036.jpg?800458664
yuncomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/m01833.jpg?800458664
exhentai.org/g/868073/79f0ca408f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he change bunny boy's transformation?

It would seem that way.

he did change lotta things but he is improving i guess
if only he would know how to do shadows...

Vagina head

imgur.com/a/kEuOf

Has Aizen ascended to a new dimension?

>stand up be strong starts playing

>Since when you are under the impression that I'm limited to Kubo?

since when were you under impression of Aizen isn't being every universe_

>Ichigo and Rukia
>Not Ichigo's kid

ayy

Jesus christ haven't this shit ended already?

we are rehashing the fuck up senpai

>still recapping the movie

boruto was a mistake

Ban...kai

naruto x bleach crossover when?

>Kurotsuchi's leg

yuncomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/m02036.jpg?800458664
yuncomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/m01833.jpg?800458664

what the fuck kishimoto. ok because im really fucking pissed with this let me start:

This doesn't make any sense. Konoha at the moment is the most powerful village in the narutoverse, hell they can monopolize the power in the entire world because they have the literal ninja jesuses in their village, Naruto and Sasuke AND their children, who in their own right has the potential to reach ninja jesus tier of powers. Sasuke has the sharinnegan, Naruto has Rikudo's body and the nine tails. Who the fuck can even fight them? This motherfucker? How? I don't even know how the fuck is kishimoto gonna rationalize Naruto and Sasuke's defeat. What Naruto is now busy with Hokage work and doesn't have any time for fight? Well Sasuke is literally his right hand man and still doing the fighting, plus Tsunade and the other Kages didn't have any prior war before the Ninja Alliance war and yet they are strong as fuck. It's really fucking stupid and frustrating right now.

Gotta give my nigga Lee some props for landing a qt.

God bless, Assistant-kun.

But he didn't

Different guy is milking it now

I want her to smoother me with those thighs.

so we still dont know?

He does, the two just don't really do anything at all. Basically a drunk one night stand and dumping the baby off 9 months later.

Remember kids, doping is bad

>source: my ass

But giant furry friends with unlimited ninja juice stuck up your ass are ok

He had to master that at least.

Kurama was a blessing and a curse. He'd only save Naruto's life because if Naruto died then Kurama died too, but Kurama wasn't always awake to watch over Naruto's shenanigans and give him power.

Throughout all of Naruto's life, Kurama has been taking his life energy [as noted by Gyuki] and fucking with his chakra network [noted by numerous people throughout the series].

I think the point Naruto was getting at is don't use ninja tools that do all the work for you, otherwise when the time comes for actual combat and you have no ninja tools to help your ass out, you're shit out of luck.

That machine could potentially stop the advancement of Ninjutsu.

STOP. MY PENIS CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS.

Why is Kurotsuchi so cute?

remember when we shittalked about him when he ruined the himawari?

She just is, user.

what did he turn into in the movie?
I don't remember

>you will never have a cute short haired wild girl in a red asian dress

This.

Is it just me or does Sasuke and Kurotsuchi look like they'd go well together?

We'd still have Sarada, except she'd dress a lot more like Kurotsuchi.

Her leg game is strong. and I like her choice of clothing.

This calls for some fanart with alternate angles of the fight.

Any errors made are fixed in the later releases outside of the Jump magazine.

Let's not forget this releases monthly as well, so I'm certain he has plenty of time to practice and listens to fan feedback considering how he's changed Sasuke back to Kishi's model.

I'm beginning to really like his style.
Especially that Kurotsuchi

She's literally the superior version of Sakura.

Please be in NS4, please be NS4

I think we need fanart period.

Hell, there needs to be fanart of Kurotsuchi in general.

Absolutely no decent hentai or doujins for this semen demon.

she's not wearing panties is she?

>random tank and sandniggers

What the fuck is going on here?
A crossover would be pretty cool considering One Piece, Toriko, and Dragonball always leave out Naruto and Bleach in their crossovers.

He seems to have gotten better after the first couple of wonky chapters. Now if he gives back the womenfolk their boobies, I can make my peace with him. Seems he's a legs man, which makes me wonder why he fucked up Temari in that title color page so badly, a few chapters back.

there is one
it contains rape

The hell this is still ongoing?

Is she the one doing it?

As far as my headcanon is concerned, she's going commando.

I said decent.
>that perky butt

Sasuke is shit desu, dude's pretty much asexual

I liked the movie version, it reminded me of Juugo and the cursed seal clan and his movie form made it seem like they were connected.

dunno
it was a sketch done by SP Animator
apperantly there was some talk at Studio Pierrot about Naruto x Bleach crossover back in the day

She goes commando, just like her spiritual daughter, Salad.

She would also have yoton.

no
exhentai.org/g/868073/79f0ca408f/

let the hentai commence.

I don't know about that user.

>That many people
>When Naruto could easily destroy the land mass of Russia alone

why i have a feeling like that he actually draws in paint?
i mean just look at the lines, its just too thin and digital

Kurotsuchi is also the best Kage at Genjutsu and still has physical strength that rivals Sakura's.

Sasuke chose the wrong person to revive his clan with.

At the end of the day, anybody that didn't choose her, chose wrong.

>tfw Naruto is practically a planet buster at this point and has fought a universe buster.

My dear brethen of exquisite taste.

>Kurotsuchi rocks that red chinese dress design better than Sakura does.

Post more Kurotsuchi.

Her face when she sees your penis

>Rock Lee fucked this at least once.

Imagine Konan and Kurotsuchi just going at it for hours and then coming on to you as well?

>delusional Leetards thinking a goddess would dare mix her genes with a jobber

Huh. At least it's something new.

Lee produces asexually through the power of youth. He ain't fuck no one.

Kurotsuchi a shit

Her genes are so great that they override all jobber genes. She's the perfect person for anons, she'd fuck everyone and everything and truly bring about world peace through her powerful genetics.

Nice bait, cow-tits.

Oh, wait...

>Someone better call Ichigo and Rukia
>And Rukia
>Against Aizen

I don't know what strange shipper version of Bleach you read, where Rukia and Ichigo did the love love Tenkiyohan against Aizen at the end or something. Rukia never had anything to do with any boss fight.

They ARE connected. Juugo's curse seal is pretty much a different kind of Sage Mode which links to Hagoromo, which then links to the alien bunny race.

She'd better be in the DLC

Whats the context

>physical strength

Animators and mangaka can't draw fucking proper punches for shit. can't wait till she breaks her wrists

>Sasuke asks Boruto to show him a jutsu that will make him accept Boruto as his student
>Boruto uses Sexy Jutsu and turns into Sakura
>Sarada is surprised and thinks it won't work
>Sasuke tells Boruto he passes

see and the movie

She sends a God fucking flying with a single punch. Sakura's punch nudged Kaguya's head.

>can't wait till she breaks her wrists
You'll be waiting for a long time then.

Ya, I meant that it's pretty much impied rather than blatantly stated. Same for the bone flinging moves that Kaguya does in realtion to the Kaguya clan.

>Using underwear in a chinese dress

Well Kaguya has like every chakra and jutsu imaginable like the Sage right? Since everything came from them.

>tfw she sees your dick

More like aliens rather than actual gods

Meanwhile Naruto's entire power base was due to his caged monster and genetics since he was a fucking terrible ninja and fighter until his post-Jiraiya death training. Until he became the Toad Sage he was a chump. Even with his nigh infinite chakra and stamina.

There was nothing wrong with what Boruto did by using the scroll launcher compared to Naruto beating his opponents purely due to the Kyuubi. He should have been eating a dick during EVERY stage of the Chuunin exam otherwise and definitely would be dead against Zabuza's protege.

Bandaid.

Are we ever going to get another parody

Remember when Naruto straight up stole a forbidden scroll just so he could have something relevant? I mean stealing is better than 'cheating' right?

Why did Sasuke fuck this

When he could have fucked this

And got an even better version of this?

>beautiful legs in fishnets
>can fucking fly

Why did anybody fuck anything when they could have fuck that? Yahiko is the one that gets a bye and only because Konan a qt.