GREATER EU WHEN

GREATER EU WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2014/03/27/7_parts_of_russia_that_other_countries_could_call_theirs_partner/
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_nuclear_weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if Germany had won ww1...

Can we join?

Fuck trotskyites, Stalin did nothing wrong

NATO would be scrapped and replaced with EU Grand Army.

>allows Russia and Turkey
>not America
well *cries* we didn't when be happy anyway!

Won't happen that easily

The dollar needs NATO.

>This is what hohol actually believe

>eu army
This triggers the 52%.

It's the difference between allowing a few roaches vs letting in an entire fucking zoo.

The dollar should be buried. And of course it won't be easy.

>Russia
>few
pick one

What are you and your shit armies gonna do swedecuck?
America could wreck all your garbage countries combined

Why would you want to gay up Russia?
How anyone on here can support the EU is mind boggling

Soon i hope.. We truly need protection against the zio americans before everyone suffers from sexual dysmorphia.

Greater eu is the brussel building.

Just make it the whole world.

You haven't taken the extermination pill yet?

Fuck off, why would we ever give up our sovereignty to Eurofags?

pottery

Uhm NO Sweetie. Russia control alot of land that doesnt actually belong to them. The real size of Russia is really small.
salon.com/2014/03/27/7_parts_of_russia_that_other_countries_could_call_theirs_partner/

Russia would rather let EU crash and burn and come in and take advantage of the markets than join them.

Boohoohoo

>deflection
Europe's armies are a joke. I hope NATO falls apart so the Ruskies get free reign to rape Europe again

>Britain

U.S says no.

wtf since when did Russia have Alfred Hitchcock in it

>Uhm NO Sweetie.

Fuck off, fag.

Imagine being this mad

France and britain could just nuke the US.

Russia owes you land as well. They are litterally occuping the Eastern Part of your country.

I was ready for someone to say that. :)

When the EU army invades to liberate LGBT faggots from Russian oppression

>EU
>allying with russia

lol i fucking wish

US military exists as raketeers, nothing else, keep believing propaganda, hollywood and your call of dooty fantasies thougj.

Come on now swedecuck

One nuke in us will kill you and all organization, also down all power grids, the rich will evacuate and see stupid patriots like you die.

Russia will never be part of Europe. The only Europeans who like them are some of the shitty Slavic nations in Eastern Europe, that's it. Everyone else hates them and wishes they would go away.

mehmets and nogs stay out
fuck you, we're full

Colour that ugly island to the west grey now.

They be transatlantic muttbuddies

Never

What would the capital be, Sup Forums?

Well this racket is the best in the world. You should be proud of yourselves.

Ok call of dooty kid.

I'm sure that logic will work against our bird + armor collection, and our WMD collection. And our 2 million some strong army.

They'll be able to call us raketeers and it will just make our military might run away and quake in fear. It's almost like wars could be won just by calling the enemy army corrupt! Lmfao.

only we won't be in the EU and our immigration laws are beyond cucked. Literally not a single tear would be shed if the UK turned into a wasteland.

Does nothing for me.

Speak for yourself mutt. Russia is racially, historically and culturally connected to the West.

More than le 44% that's for sure.

The worst thing that Russia is doing to my country is not bringing more tourists.

this

If you think one nuke will do that, you don't know anything about nukes.

Call of dooty retard, if d.c, nyc gets nuked there wont be any fight just peace terms.

>including turkey in the EU
faggot

You can try take it any time :>

Lmfao, they just killed off the only people willing to call for peace. Do you honestly think that those are our strongest and most ready to fight Americans? Those are weak. I hope they nuke our major cities. Less people to call for peace.

You realise that Europe has higher GDP and population than the US, cheaper production costs, better geographical access to important natural resources in Asia and Africa as well as land trade routes direct to China being developed.

If Europe decided to collectively militarise itself the US would be powerless to stop it from dismantling all of your foreign interests and cripple your economy.

PS, the amount of nukes a nation has is unimportant, 80% of the US population can be wiped out with less than 100 warheads.

>our strongest ready to fight
Low iq call of dooty kid, life isnt like a video game, and a bunch of low iq fox news inbred lemmings have no way to organize a campaign against anyone

Over my dead body unless it's a genocidal ultra-nationalist pro-eugenics and population control economic and military alliance to re-colonise the world.

>I hope they nuke our major cities.
Before or after nuking all of your major military bases?

Something Ameritards will never understand because they only look at their current erm.. peacetime army and military spending (most of which gets is lost on vets, graft, and the occasional erm.. Boeing into the Pentagon) but they forget their armed forces in 1933 were weaker than those of Belgium.

We're working on it

Fundamentally incorrect. Nuking population centers is crippling, and would cause a lot of problems, however you underestimate the willingness of rural Americans to fight for the nation. Roughly half our population is congregated in the cities, and the other half in the countryside, it's known as the flyover states.

I realize how strong Europe COULD be if it completely militarized the way we do. But it won't happen. Because the only strong Europeans left are Americans, Bloc countries, Russians, Polish and maybe a few others here or there. Everyone else is cucked all to hell.

There are such things as missile defense systems and the U.S may be best equipped to handle a nuclear exchange than any other nation. We have bases in countries like yours for that very reason. It sounds to me like you have a very hollywood-esque, childlike level understanding of nuclear weapons. Use this tool to help figure out how they work. nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

10 nukes dropped on top 10 cities would would obliterate and kill 25 million+ just in the cities.

A nuke in all state capital centers will end everything, no media, no propaganda, no word.

Nope nope nope nope

No, but seriously. What is the alternative for Europe other than EU?
Disintegration into a bunch of small and insignificant states and coalitions? How will you compete with such juggernouts as USA, China as separate countries? Japan alone has bigger GDP than any European country. And then you have rapidly developing countries as India, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico that are projected to surpass European countries.
Obviously things have to change, especially all that nonsense that is going on. But I think it is all American influence. After all EU is not really independent as long as it is under NATO, it really should go. And I believe this will pacify Russia and it can join in. And it must join EU, so that it wouldn't fall under Chinese influence, for overall stability in Europe and of course for resources. Remember Russia is the most resource-rich country, it just can't utililize it on its own, but EU can.
This way EU would be able to not just compete, but dominate.

It's a shame the EU is so cucked, if it wasn't I'd unironically support federalisation just to see the look on American faces when the petrodollar becomes the petroEuro in under 10 years.

America isn't Europe.

You act like there is no defense against nuclear weapons, like they don't have to adhere to physics or something. Once their launched it's just all over, isn't it? It's just all gone. One nuke make whole country blow up oh noooooooooo.

Shut up retard. The U.S invented nuclear weapons and continues to be at the head of their development in terms of using them and defending against them. Why don't you leave?

anything is possible now because Germany lost WW2

Keep taking your mandatory EU immigrant quotas dumb continenticuck

There is none.

>The U.S invented nuclear weapons

amazing retard level

Are you dense? Because we did invent nuclear weaponry

Alright, provide something to back that statement up, and I'll believe it.

While you do that I'll be ogling at our aircraft carriers that we use to project power across the world.

except, you did not

He's Romanian, don't be too angry with him.

Who did?

You sound mentally retarded, divorced from all reason and reality.

The EU is cucked but that could change. Must change.

There's talk of a second wave of 'refugees'. That may be all it takes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_nuclear_weapons

fucking burger start reading something useful some times

Wrong, suburban and rural regards are gonna sail to Europe in the aftermath of the nuclear holocaust in an armada of rubber dinghies and slaughter the inhabitants of it with their bubba-spec AR15s.

Mutally assured destruction you fucking faggot.

sure, why not

MIRVS kind of fuck you up along with Cruise and Submarine launched missles. You aren't going to get kinetic kills on shit like that.

Aircraft carriers LOL.

Useless against a real opponent. Not that the US has EVER had the guts to take one on.

Carriers only exist to rakeeteer stone age tribes.

You both fail to realize that one of the best defended objects in the entire world, is a U.S aircraft carrier.

You are emotional and divorced from reality.

>Amerimutt education
Stealing the research of other countries and stealing the scientists of other countries DOES NOT mean you invented it, that means you acting like a nigger.

Go back to being a huWhite in the Mississipi delta, you "white" thrash.

I think what we really need is for Eastern Europe to hurry up and sort their shit out so the rest of the Balkans and Ukraine can join the EU and develop the regional economy.

We need something to turn to when the cuckholdry in the West backfires on us.

Physics doesn't care about your feelings.

Now, comrade.

nice map desu, but Turkye and central asian countries should not be there.

More like makes go: holy shit my sides!

You present no evidence for anything you say or argue for. You're lazy Sup Forumslacks.

Well at least ukraine is safely under russian rule again.

> Few roaches
> Entire muslim countries

the only one evidence is your low education dude

Lets say all the cities above are nuked tell me how exactly there will be any order or cohesion without constant indocttination via media and central representatives?
How many would just flee to not die?

>lot of land
article literally mentions two tiny islands and some villages close to the chinese border and some villages close to baltic nations.

Just think about it. You all know perfectly that it is people like Soros who are corrupting Europe with migrants, faggotry and such. But where is Soros from??? Yeah.
And who basically destroyed the middle east, who supports wahhabists, the reason for this whole migrant crisis and radical islamism. Again, same country...
EU must say "fuck you" to such allies.