Picture taken today - Center City Philadelphia - an actual statue, not far from a Frank Russo statue

Picture taken today - Center City Philadelphia - an actual statue, not far from a Frank Russo statue.

What is meant by it?

Black pride is good
White pride is evil

Black power
>One of those combs niggers use
>It's black
>Clenched fist
Your city got cucked and you are loving it.

they are done combing the desert

It's the Wilson Goode statue, that's all.

It's a metaphor for you turning black if you punch a black guy in the face.

City of "brotherly" love eh?

they want to pretend there's a black struggle in a nation with an ex nigger potus, nigger billionaires and nigger college professors

i mean i saw a thing about black women being better educated on average than white men...

affirmative action = racist

You gotta go to south philly. Center (((city))) is cucked by the unis. South philly is where you find joey difiorino and the boys.

It means Blacks are violent bullies pushing White Americans to test the limits of their power. They know you won't stand up to them so they fuck with you to see what they can get out of it. They are monsters and if you had any sense you'd spray paint that statue rainbow colours to piss them off.

That’s where I stay. There’s an entire building covered with a frank Russo statue in south philly. Good people

"We aint found shit!"

Clenched black hand and bars: not uncommon...

put an "It okay to be white" sign with wheat paste on plz plz plz

Can somebody install an ass over the fist?

>put an "It okay to be white" sign
nope do the above

Niggers have the same rights as everyone else, it's not white peoples fault niggers always end up nogging

>What is meant by it?
"We have no sense of direction and couldn't afford a spirit level" maybe?

It's an afro pick, the fist is a common design on them

somebody should spray paint it white and wait for all the retards to scream racist

It's the master mold from a rubber fist factory. some niggers must have stolen it, realized that it was worthless, and left it there.

KEK

Fucking niggers.

It means that it's okay to try and bludgeon white Temple students to death as long as you feel opressed. This is NOT the city that needed this

That's some goofy shit. Have any other people made statues dedicated to their favorite combs?

You ever see the video where there is literally a mob of 100+ urban youths beating up a temple girl?

I think its left over from the LGBT fest. The gays had a hard time keeping men away from this. What they did to Rizzo is a complete utter dick move.

If you pull it out, do you become Kang?

fucking kek