Tampa Bay Serial Killer General (Manche Boys Mafia Edition)

Last Thread: --What we know about the suspect--
>Basketball American
>22-38 years old
>5'10"-6'4"
>Slim build
>Uses pistol
>Offset gait, possible knee injury from athletics

youtube.com/watch?v=qyfTvCg_M90

--What we know about the killings--

Benjamin Mitchell (Monday, 10/9, ~9 P.M.):
>Mitchell, a 22 y.o. was waiting alone on N15th St. and E. Frierson Avenue waiting for a bus to arrive on the otherwise empty street at 9:09-9:18 P.M.. He was shot approximately 10 minutes before it arrived. This victim and Naiboa victim both went to Middleton High at some point ( archive.is/62SFF )

Monica Hoffa (Wednesday, 10/11, 8:45 P.M.):
>Waitress's body found in a wooded area/lot by city workers on N 11th St. and E. New Orleans Ave. Her body was not found until two days after her killing, on 10/13. Nearby residence called police about gunshots, which matched her time of death at about 8:45 P.M. on 10/11. Father said she was walking to a friend's house ( archive.is/3tGLB ) Supposedly worked at a nearby sushi restaurant, no sauce yet.

Anthony Naiboa (Thursday, 10/19, ~8 P.M.)
>20 year-old local autist and shitlord, Anthony Naiboa had gotten on the wrong fucking bus to get home, and was waiting for the 9 bus to pick him up and take him home when he was gunned down. went to hilsborough high at least around 2011-12, user in previous thread provided yearbook photo

Ronald Felton (Tuesday, 11/14/17, 4:50 A.M.)
>60 year old Ronald Felton was walking northbound to "New Seasons Apostolic Ministries" on N. Nebraska Road to volunteer at a food bank, something he did every Tuesday and Friday morning when he was shot by a basketball American who witnesses described as being around 6'.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22765/web
jailalert.com/arrest-records/malik-a-majied-8525248.html
jailalert.com/arrest-records/malik-a-majied-8437837.html
baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/3/25/woman_shot_and_kille.html
florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Malik&lname=Majied&fpartial=True
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9Dw6YtprM
youtu.be/m6s3X3Fl5Fs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVRoeHchxttAg5xNNqIyAcOYfhrrD8sgy
youtu.be/Hw8YxR-29j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for making new thread. Hoping people find something new

You'd think they could figure it out by now

Someone mentioned triangulation the other thread, and I saw a video with the nig using his phone.

Tech solution:
>date of video known
>hour known
>location known

Get the radio sites serving the area. Search logs for
>voice calls about 20 min around the surveillance time -> make list
>data traffic (sites visited) about 20 min around the surveillance time -> make list

My guess is the pos was online checking his socials or using an app. From logs is easy to get a list of IMSI's and IMEi's hence the names of the owners. If phone was stolen, still can be traced to locations which can provide better CCTV

This if the police have a clue what to do beside looking around.

Bump

There are at least 7 mugshots of this brilliant brain surgeon, was looking earlier. And this is just his rep from 20-22, no info about while he was a minor.

Yep, and a muslim. He should just probably be in jail or dead. He is walking around in tampa right now somewhere.

I have sent in multiple tips. I am hoping for it to go down tonight. Already have scanner stream link

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22765/web

Can you leave a comment on Tampa police twitter or on the hotline? They pretend to be retarded smugs

Also, what the fuck this is not discussed more? Thread 4 died with zero comments, instead first page is full of nig dik, fatties and roasties.

Good job. He might be in jail though, after his 7 arrest in 2014

I put it on the crimestoppers tampa bay site

What’d you tell them

Found this, was arrested 17 Dec 2015
jailalert.com/arrest-records/malik-a-majied-8525248.html

>Stated Residence Upon Release:
>Offender is currently under community supervision

and this
jailalert.com/arrest-records/malik-a-majied-8437837.html

Had two violations, this last one is DUI,CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY INJRY. 5 years probation

Current Status: ACTIVE SUSPENSE
>Active Suspense - offender is temporarily unavailable for direct supervision during the supervision term, due to being in custody in jail or another facility, but is still being monitored by a probation officer for release, arrest, etc

So that means he could be in a halfway house?

Father lives alone at 1215 E McBerry St which is at intersection of many shooter routes, fits profile of knowing area, but perhaps not known by residents of area.

Majied fits profile at 26 years old, 6'0" and 146 pounds(tall and slim)

Majied was in driver seat when someone shot into his car in 2012 from driver side window injuring him and killing his passenger Jynasis Ellis, fitting the profile of some previous injury leading to gait.

Majied has been arrested multiple times for drugs in this area and is presumably tuned into the gang scene if it is gang related.

He was severely impaired and ran over a girl in this neighborhood in 2014. The girl lived, and presumably her family lives near there and he is probably ostracized and outcast somewhat because of it. Also, this accident probably led to the loss of his license, which fits the profile of walking. The case against him and Hertz Car rentals about this has lasted for about two years and although it settled he probably was very sore-assed after

Nice

wow if you guys figured this shit out you deserve a medal. Either way seems like you're doing more than the police.

>Majied was in driver seat when someone shot into his car

I was about to post a link to the old news when you already posted this. They do not say what kind of injury he had (life threatening), but he could have remained impaired

baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/3/25/woman_shot_and_kille.html

i sent that photo of the guy on street view thats on the corner of that mcberry street its old but it really looks like the shooter to me

Well, shit, if he is sitting in some jail, there goes my theory.

From the court case, he was supposed to have community supervision though. Who knows.

Actually if he is in jail, I am glad. I am fine with being wrong.

>he got on the wrong Fucking bus
That’s for sure alright

The actual county site said status was 11/12/2017, so he might have gotten picked up as part of the increased enforcement that NAACP is complaining about

It's not him.
His walk is elegant. It's someone from Old Seminole Heights.

He also has a beard.

Here's a recap of everything we've figured out so far.

>star = murder location
>arrow = known path of killer
>circle = location where killer was caught on camera
>rectangle = most likely area killer lives
>red rectangle = my guess of where he lives

What am I supposed to be seeing in this pic?

Is carpet bombing an option?

The killer wears khakis, dress shoes, and fancy jackets. He also walks with proper posture.
He's eloquent and calm under pressure. He's successful and from Old Seminole Heights. This map is where he probably was raised.or lives. He's in his late 30s.

Good work

Breddy good desu. How would you like to be a junior crime stopper?

>Actually if he is in jail
He was definitely released in DEC 2015 for a 5 year probation. Maybe he was arrested again these days for a different felony.. or worse, lost track of him.

Found this

florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Malik&lname=Majied&fpartial=True

Last one on 02/15/2017. He was on probation... WTF?

Would like Monica Hoffa's home location and the friends home she was supposedly walking to (sounds like an excuse to go out after she got the uber ride home and plopped down the stuff she got from the dollar store). Do we have info on the uber driver? What if he is a part of this I'm sure he would be one of the first people interviewed by police cause he could have offered to take her to some party or something and he's friends with the black killer that lives closeby.

>Offset gait, possible knee injury from athletics

Man, I didn't think RGIII could sink any lower.

don't know address. the address on her previous arrest records is not in that area. her dad stated she was going to a friends house about three blocks away, so presumably both her house and friends house are within three blocks of where she was killed, but not certain

lol, the police sketch looks more rg3 than the other dude.

Found this on voter records dot com.
How is homie registered to vote? I thought felons can't vote?

>Malik A Majied (age 26) is listed at 3203 E Jean St Tampa, FL and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. He is a black, non hispanic male registered to vote in Hillsborough County, Florida.

it's okay if you are a democrat

If it is majied then whats his motive?

Now we got voter fraud in the mix? This case keeps getting better and better.

5 years of probation,
ostracized in neighborhood for running over that girl.
Probably massively in debt after court case with him and hertz rental
Older brothers are somewhat more 'normal' and successful
His Manche Boy Mafia boys just went to jail and all the fun dried up and he has no more homies.
He is a fucking muslim

>walks with proper posture
In fact it throws the left leg in front more, I do not know how to describe it better

Could be gang bullshit, could be mental illness, could be religious. Who the hell knows. But I think he did go to the same high school as the two young male victims and the old man lives close to his father on McBerry

You wanna have some lulz do a search on instagram for manche boyz

Thank you for working on this.

Can't stomach it. but if you see our boy Malik in there walking around with a limp, do let us know.

That's why I looked. Didn't see him, or at least recognize him. There's a few profiles that are private too.

if he was being ostracized why would he kill Hoffa and Naiboa, wouldnt it make more sense to kill people who actually lived in the neighborhood

just lashing out. maybe deniability of doing randoms. Just was saying he might be pised at the world and have nothing really to lose

>She waited tables at an IHOP about 15 minutes from her home in Seminole Heights. On her days off that job, she had recently started helping a new seafood restaurant open its doors, painting walls and setting up tables, and planned to be a waitress there after it opened, her father, Kenny Hoffa, said.

>He said waiting tables was a natural fit for his daughter, who loved to meet new people. “There were no strangers in her life,” he said in a phone interview from his home in South Carolina, where he moved after raising his daughter in Tampa.

>Mr. Hoffa said that a man had come up to him at her memorial service and told him he was a regular at IHOP and would always ask to be seated in his daughter’s area, even if it meant waiting for an open table. “He would wait because she would always brighten his day and made him smile,” Mr. Hoffa said.

>On the night Ms. Hoffa was killed, she shared an Uber home with a co-worker, who was dropped off first, Mr. Hoffa said. His daughter then placed some items on her bed that she had bought from a Family Dollar store and texted a friend who lived three blocks way that she was coming over.

Do the police not have the ballistics reports yet to make sure all of them are connected? We just lack so much information.

This is most likely the area's he was hanging around. (not where he lives, just hanging around)

>We just lack so much information
Imagine what we could do with some real information

I have an allergy to law enforcement. Around here they are utterly corrupt rank and file, lazy and not very smart yet cunning. I have few very solid reasons to keep a meme flag

Looked at Naiboa's instagram page. Besides the furry gay shit there's a pic of someone blowing a big photoshopped xanax bar with two pill balls. The waitress also had a history of xanax and pot, which helps my theory she was looking to score in an empty lot where she was found dead. I believe there was some speculation that the manche boyz were into slinging drugs so it's not too far off. I don't see Felton as a drug user tho. But he does live close to Malik's father. Maybe he got a court case coming up and he's getting rid of people who know he sells drugs?

Or Felton was close enough to see his comings or goings on nights of murders. Maybe even confronted him.

I don't like narrowing the speculation that he lives in those rectangles you guys put. He easily could live much more south on those maps and frequently walks to the park. Obviously not a lot of traffic walk to and from the park so he has to go to the main streets on the other sides if his walk to find lonely victims at night.

A guy with a limp ain't gonna walk too far

Detectives should start making use of Sup Forums to solve these types of cases. Put some evidence and details on here and let us get to work ffs.

Wasn't he seen on camera running in some clips?

I took a couple detective classes in college. One of my teachers was a grizzled old NYPD homicide detective. Best fucking class I ever took.

What do we know about Majieds mom?

Mother not in the picture. I think she was a junkbox or dead or something like that

She dead.

At least Malik has tattoo of RIP Mom on one of his arms from one of his arrest records.

>5'10-6'4
cool ill get right on it

this could be the motive, like said Hoffa and Naiboa have some drug connections, if his mom was a junkie he probably had some anger and hatred towards her and these two were looking for drugs that could be what set this guy off

If anybody could check for individuals with his match in the yellow area, that would be great. I'm guessing monica and ronald ran, but only to get shot.

Dunno. It's possible but judging by the company he keeps, he ain't feeling any feelings.

SOLVED

I think he uses 12th street as his escape route. Probably his route to the park because he lives south of the area.

STUPID video.
They said the victims were black, indian and white. The woman is hispanic/white, the other guy is black hispanic and two others were black.

Well, if he is gay and his family is muslim, that would fuck him in the head too

America for yah...these guys are patrolling

Last night some user said this about a pawn shop guy pic related. Is this Malik or someone else? Was this already established?

nothing else ever dropped about that.

We really just need one more piece of evidence, this dude walking all funny like that in a youtube or instagram video

This is all I can find on YouTube. Can't get a positive ID. Everyone is 6ft tall and basketball. youtu.be/m6s3X3Fl5Fs

Video was uploaded in 2009 tho

2009, he would have been only 18, maybe not running with them yet, but who knows, and before his gunshot wounds

And this

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVRoeHchxttAg5xNNqIyAcOYfhrrD8sgy

Ay yo hold up niggas. I think I found him! He goes by the name Rush. Check this video out. I think that's him.
youtu.be/Hw8YxR-29j4

why are we so sure that the killer is in a gang? the victims dont have a gang related history, also how many serial killers are gang affiliated?

sheeeeit

Could be 9013 Westchester Circle. Is different from the arrest address, and 30 min to the area where is obvious to me, she bought drugs.

Her father lives North Charleston, S.C and is quite a piece of work - in October one of his kids is murdered, in November he's grinning ear to ear hunting deer

You know, if he is actually this "Rush" dude, Can he be capable of doing something like this? I mean he's a d-list rapper

this skinny dude looks creepy as fuck

in the other thread user said malik had ssn llc and this guys name is rush ssn

nice find. what social network is this on?

@Rush_Double_S.N

Lately lots of felons were allowed to vote - see Virginia in 2016 presidential elections and again 10 days ago. Around 200k felons were allowed to vote, each time. Difference between Trump and Hillary, and Ed Gillespie vs Ralph Northam - about 200k votes

>Terry McAuliffe is his name

the pawn shop guy said he had contacted the taskforce, they found his tip credible, he passed on a copy of the guys dl, and asked anons what he should spend the reward money on. that's it.

That's him man. Rush SSN. But he don't have that murderer's stare. This motherfucker does but Malik looks soft as baby shit in this video

That's his IG account. Judging by the looks of it I'm starting to think he ain't our man unfortunately. Fuck man

Be careful not to fall into the investigative trap or being so sure it's person A that you fit all the evidence into your narrative of Person A being guilty. Keep an open mind and while looking into one guy, always be thinking of the possibility that it may be another.

Maybe brother or father. Ramon?

check about 5:52 when he is walking on phone, you can only see his head and shoulders, but gait is definitely offset

remember that this is solved

oh, damn, I thought I saw MOM.

His mother is alive. She's on instagram

this is exactly what has been happening with all of the ridiculous conspiracy theories here lately. people would rather come up with some wild illogical line of reasoning than acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, part or all of the official explanation is legitimate.

I am climbing out of that trap now.

Any victims human? Deciding if I give a shit about this.