#MeToo

Enjoy Xmas with your in-laws

jesus christ, is that picture real
thats some fucked up shit dude

>maria KANG

WE

>one example proves a gross societal change of hundreds of millions of people

Commie logic

The one on the right is really, really fat and kind of disgusting. That's just my initial observation.

WUZ

KANG

Your pic has a fucking south asian in it. Post something decent like a japanese or a chink at least.
Faggot.

I hope you have some context behind this

>squint eyes
>baby nose
>balding at 20
>rice field skintone
>hockey player teeth
>"superior"

yellow niggers get out

Don't forget the almost non-existent eye brows

This is why my wife and I keep several Asian women in the basement.

>context?
Always assumed someone hired a stripper, but I don't know.
Or,
Niggers gonna nog

Do you prefer metal chains or leather straps? Asking for a friend

That would have worked a few weeks ago, but now we've all seen makeapp we know the truth about all roasties on the planet

#MeToo

all yours dude, I won't stand between you and your dreams

I really feel bad for those kids. They never had a chance.

>white christmas tree

pure degeneracy allright

Always leather, they break their teeth chewing their way free otherwise, and there's no fucking way I'm paying dental cover.

Hooker I fuck behind fat Korean wife's back. She was not at when we met.

Would you rather marry an ugly human or a mildly attractive animal? Cause that's the real difference between White women and Asian women.

Western women are trash. Western culture, which was invented by and driven by men is superior.

White women aren't animals

Just to be clear..
Which is the better cook?
'Cos you know,.. priorities.

Typical Sup Forums bait, use extremes to argue a point despite the average being actually comparable in a reasonable manner.

What context would make it ok?

That Franken picture is the gift that keeps on giving

Depends if you like eating housepets or not.

Commies saved the world from Nazis.

Asian women saving the world from neo-Nazis.

It seems it's Brown Women taking the White Men Pill mostly.

I don't have an excuse for not dating Asian women, they just don't talk to non-asians, so there's not much to date.

Can't we just celebrate four people finding love and happiness?

who?

No

WE MUST INCREASE THE 56% TO AT LEAST 75% BY 2050 OR WE WILL PERISH FROM ORCS WITH NUKES.

All you need is love.

>communist
>racemixing
ima drop this at the door ok

I would never date a western woman.

For me, it's asian > remaining single forever.

Moooooooooor

>strippers for Christmas
Celebrating a old time traditional Christmas I see.

Is that British Asian or Asian?

wow she is realy pretty. too bad she naturaly prefers big dicks therefore black men is her choice, Only bbc can satisfy such beuty and stretch her like white man cant.

>Asian women
Yeah, Japanese women are decent, and a few Eastern Chinese (although chinese '''culture''' sucks).

Philippine, Thai, Cambodian, and Vietnamese women are absolutely degenerate as fuck though. Western women (whites, asians, spics, and nigs included) are riddled with ''stronk womyn'' feminism, as well as alcoholism, and single motherhood, but Russian, Ukrainian, and SE Asian women are piratically just prostitutes.

The Philippine woman in you pic seems decent though, but that's just cherrypicking. Just like cherrypicking a decent modern day western woman.

Well, the West is still superior by most metrics (wealth, military power, etc.)

We just complain that our societies were superior (not even necessarily 'superior', just 'good') around the sixties.

Also, do bear in mind that the 'grass is greener on the other side' effect is indeed very real. I've heard accounts of weebs in Japan that've dated mentally ill Japanese women because of Japan's poor mental health services.

>1 post by this ID
>You need to race mix with Asian women go- I mean guys!

if you didn't know what ugly/middle tier women looked like under makeup, then I don't know what to say desu.

Kids that look nothing like you, your parents, your grandparents, or your great grandparents?

...mmmmmmm..... fantasize about star systems and galaxies of women like this Adamic Aryan Nordic Celtic angel women....

>Phone in each hand

Must be a special jungle tribe

what's long and hard on a black male?
the second grade

fuucckkk i need a fucking sauce on that user

That is not a South Asian. And if she were East Asian her kids probably would have come out like pic related.

>Kang's mother, Caroline, the daughter of Philippine diplomat George G. Aducayen, Jr., from Cagayan[3] married at 16 and had four children, one boy and three girls, by the time she was 22. Kang was the second child and the oldest of the three girls. The family lived in the Bayview-Hunters Point, San Francisco area of California. Kang's Malaysian Chinese immigrant father, Francis, was a police officer

>Christmas decorations at all
PAGAN DEGENERATE SCUM OUTTTT

South Asia is poo countries. She’s South East Asian.

But the pic on the left got fat.