Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Its k-on!

her sister is a filthy slut

her onee-san is a retard

I'm in love with Ui!

Retard genes lurking somewhere in her chromosomes.

Sister is cuter because she has better hair. Ui only looks really cute when she's imitating her older sister.

Her sister is fucking shit.

>Sister is cuter because she has better hair
Strongly disagree

You just know that Yui would accidentally put the baby in the oven one day.

Just proved my point. Yui is a lot cuter than Ui. the thing is Ui could look just as cute if she changed her hairstyle.

If you think I will allow any of you to talk mean things about Yui you are very mistaken.

Shit taste

Inferior sister doesn't mean bad sister.

Would raping Azusa while being drunk and edged on by Mugi make Yui a slut, a rapist or just a shitty friend?

I never realized just how copy and paste they were until now

Literally no screen-time

Anyone have any pro tips for finding a flaw?

they have the same parents

Do they share the same children as well?

So does my brother and I and we aren't copy and paste.

>So does my brother and I
I don't remember the exact number, but I think it was 40% of all relationships that have documented cheating.
Just putting that out there.

Her name translates to "onion" in Dutch.

Ritsu!

Please find me two siblings that aren't twins and have literally copy paste faces

My cousins get regularly confused for each other by people.

I get confused for my uncle. My mother and his mother will swap our names around if we're in the room together or the other is brought up in conversation. Naturally we have similar personalities too, to a point.

She's an horrible imouto, she doesn't give a shit about her sister and abandon her for some cheap pussy on the other side of the country.

Her hair is too... light.

She's a siscon.

She refuses to engage and excel with her multiple and exceptional talents and instead pretends to play the normal house wife, which she does as not to overshadow the achievements of her autistic sister, but in doing so limits her own development and success, meaning she will never achieve true greatness.

It's possible she combined none of the retard genes into her being eliminating them from her family's side of the evolutionary pool; provided she can prevent her sister from breeding.

>That Shiwasu no Okina doujin where she fucks the salaryman in the bathroom

Doujins are literally the only thing K-on! is good for

what the fuck does OKO mean?

KEION has 5 symbols, and 5 members.
She is adding one letter, and removing 3.
In other words, she is okay with being with Yui and Azusa, but Mio, Ritsu and Mugi should just disappear.

rly md me think