"If he's so dumb, how did he become president?"

>"If he's so dumb, how did he become president?"

Why do people keep falling back on this retort? Dumb people get in positions of power all the time. Are you serious, or can you just not think of an actual defense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGHFUD9bJY0
youtube.com/watch?v=HNnc_98p-vk
youtube.com/watch?v=3iGutf9EhDg
youtube.com/watch?v=4YwS1QDG_Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No u

If you're so dumb, then why did you make this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=PGHFUD9bJY0

Prove he is dumb first

what a false dichotomy

I think Trump is likely a retard but the media making 20 articles about him drinking water makes them significantly more retarded.

A minority of Americans love electing a retard. Look at bush

Wtf?

retard just doxed himself on Sup Forums

delet this post

what

>Oh no people now know about this youtube channel and what his voice sounds like > : O

youtube.com/watch?v=HNnc_98p-vk

>"If he's so dumb, how did he become president?"

Pic related is where 99.9% of Trump supporters live. No social interaction, no activities, nothing. If you lived there you'd go crazy too and you'd vote for that retarded nigger.

Dumb people don't do their jobs well. He runs multiple multi billion dollar companies. You run 0.

>he drink
>but he also protecc

This is why I hate not having geolocation flags be the one and only default on Sup Forums. Third world Europoors sitting behind flags other than their countries.

Disgraceful.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iGutf9EhDg

Josef Gorveri dose seem more like a fake meme name to be honest. and i'm not even sure if I want to actually try fined out you info because it would be a huge dick move for me to even post any of that.

Do you really believe the #fijiwater was not planned ?? Who is the dumb one now ??

thats even if a could the lead is weak

we don't live in mid sky looking down.

single family homes are pretty nice. much better than your canadian pigeon holes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YwS1QDG_Wc

And the majority of Hillary voters live in the posh parts of major cities where they don't have to interact with the minorities they speak for.

What's your point?

fuck i drink like that is that the wrong way to drink

>Dumb people get in positions of power all the time.
This actually isn't true at all. Bush Jr. Is widely considered to be the last intelligent president in (recent) history and he had an IQ of about 125. Dumb people simply do not make it that far.

i did say it was not your real name and even if I get it I ain't gunna post it. this is Sup Forums don't post that kinda shit here.

ok, respect!

AHAHA WTF poos are loose