CBTS #403 MQ-9 Reaper Combat Hammer Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
mobile.twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/931659601182887936
cog49.com/ft.pdf
sofrep.com/94164/head-israels-army-says-theyre-ready-share-intelligence-saudi-arabia/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=820&v=pwQmkP0wo44
roseanneworld.com/
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/MassSpies/with_replies?lang=en
ia601609.us.archive.org/3/items/gov.uscourts.flnd.674/gov.uscourts.flnd.674.125.0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

Use this link to check

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Who knew Roseanne was /ourgirl/

What part of low quality did you miss?
If you actually "have a person" who made them why did they give you literal F- tripcodes?

so how does the take down of soros happen? any happenings on that front so far?

What triggers a reaction from Q?
Does Q post at random?
Will the next post correlate to actions in normie-land?
Or is there an answer we haven't found that should be answered before next drop?
-NotQ

Checking in, left off at 342. Looks like I have catching up to do.
Big if large.

sooo, what exactly is you guys endgame?

Someone mentioned the banning of Roseanne on Twitter would only have a Streisand effect. Seems like that may be the case. It's got Joe Biggs asking questions and may have him lurking in here now.
mobile.twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/931659601182887936

ROSEANNE for president

toasting in an epic bread

The IRON EAGLE metaphor is about anons GETTING PAID to promote truth by securing the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture. The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive. Even Jordan Peterson recently said Sup Forums needs to find its father. IRON EAGLE is a metaphoric story of Sup Forums going behind the religio/political chaos of the recent past and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which includes this now-useful means of truth promotion.
The last 10 pages describe this and truth movements of the last 20 years. cog49.com/ft.pdf

the sitcom?

Holy shit they actually shut down her twitter?

Fuckin bizarre times we're in now.

was she here? Is she still here?

Head of Israel’s army says they’re ready to share intelligence with Saudi Arabia
sofrep.com/94164/head-israels-army-says-theyre-ready-share-intelligence-saudi-arabia/

forgot toast

Praise to the baker. Beautiful bread you're baking!

Roseanne is into the qabbalah. Please research before stating such things.

Holy Fugg!

AHAHAHAH Who the fuck is here next?

Lavar Ball??????

>Q
Is this a star trek thread?

When the left came at her about the Hitler baking cookies thing she did

Very nice user! Just shared it.

False positive almost 90% chance according to my autistic heuristics detection systems gained from years bypassing detection systems.

VIDEO RELEVANT TO SnowWhite, Wizzards and Warlocks. Skip over woman flapping her jaws to relevant movie clips.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=820&v=pwQmkP0wo44

More likely Disney/ABC told her to shut it down if she wants to keep her show. It sounds like she's also been warning about more pedowood happenings next week on her website.

Anyone know about this by chance. Caught this on bread #399 & #400 posting these codes and different messages.

Her getting banned is fantastic. It just made Q that much more well known. The idea from the beginning was to get the word out to the normies. It's happening.

real tripfags represent

Shared! Great job!

30 more mins till 7:00 EST o.O +++

Roseanne was in the @massspies page about 15 minutes ago

Roseanne's website also down

roseanneworld.com/

Birds eye view of Waddeson Manor.
Owned by Rothschilds.
Nothing is coincidence. ++

I passed it off as larp/shill personally.

Lots of trolls in here.

>just gonna leaves this here
MbS=Mabus. he who hath an ear...

Yes, an excellent development user

Guys I’m scared now

No.149853233▶
Anons and Graph user!\
I think we can devise a graph that could show the anatomy of what I'm going to call medusa's head. if we go straight out from carlsbad CA's Legoland and Seaworld which I see as perfect fronts for syndicates with all the irony. if you run up the owners, merwin, busch, blackstone, national health, Almost Family. and who these people own, AF owns the red cross, who has ties to the red cross? why would california need extra kids coming in and out of somewhere without suspicion, totally anonymous. within plain sight theory.
We need to expand outwards on the intermediate orginizations between AF and SW LL, being the snakes come out of it.

Guys... I think this could be the center for hollywoods children trafficing.

Godspeed.

Toothpaste flag...why would she bother with a VPN?

If they're so rich they should be able to maintain their lawn.

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. But now that knowledge is very hard to find. Amazingly, the authors of sacred texts expected this and hid the whole truth very cryptically in their works. Now we need more great minds to understand this : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A brief synopsis is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

HEADS UP ANONS!!!

Anonymous America
@KORANISBURNING_
2h2 hours ago
More
Twitter is picking us off, one by one. Our network of information is being shut down!

twitter.com/MassSpies/with_replies?lang=en

I'm here to bake any memes peeps want to see. You can probably tell I'm not an ideas man.

Give me meme recipes and I'll bake them.

I totally agree and there is no way that #rosanne or #QAnon should not be top trending hashtags. I privately tweeted to literally over 100 people and used trending hashtags, ex:

#FLASHBACK FRIDAY remember when you could ask a question on twitter w/o being censored? #saveRoseanne

i feel stupid , what am i looking for please .

Bump, very good leads. Not sure if you are the original user posting/digging about Seaworld, but I strongly urge you to keep going with that line of inquiry

+++

Can someone type out a short synopsis on what Snow White is, I can't into utube right now, also if we can find any printed source I can put it in the spreadsheet...

I'm not putting anything in there on Pleiadians! It's obviously something to do with the clowns and their servers, HELP AN user OUT pls

Thanks Mr. Baker man. MAGA

reposting because this took me a minute to dig up

hey senpai watch this
he didn't quite write the 'kaf' correctly, I think the word "kid" is actually written like this: כִּיד

looking thru the tanakh for kid gives us Job 21:20
"יִרְא֣וּ [עֵינֹו כ] (עֵינָ֣יו ק) כִּידֹ֑ו וּמֵחֲמַ֖ת שַׁדַּ֣י יִשְׁתֶּֽה׃"

which in the KJV reads as this:
His eyes shall see his destruction, and he shall drink of the wrath of the Almighty.

DEEDIT plebs probably shared their "proof" Q is a LARP..that place is seriously controlled. Mentioning Q there=ban hammer.

sure sure buddy. Maybe you could source it? I like her and my cognitive biases will deflect most accusations against her untill you can give me a tangible source

It's bittersweet - it's scary to see that thinks are being shook up, but it is so beautiful that people can come together and making their voices heard. The storm will pass.

>doxed him
actually, I think he doxxed himself when he filed this lawsuit

ia601609.us.archive.org/3/items/gov.uscourts.flnd.674/gov.uscourts.flnd.674.125.0.pdf

Can you imagine the normies coming here to see what's going on and seeing some of the shit that gets posted here? Talk about getting mind fucked. First week was the best so much good info being posted. Then heavy shilling and now just random shit posting with sporadic good info.
At least I'm not seeing so many
"Hey guys I figured out 4/10/20 is Donald J Trump in code" epiphanies.

She's probably on Reddit, honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU

I've seen that, but it does nothing for us.
This other is much deeper. And it does a hell of a lot for us.

Wait 4/10/20 means Donald J Trump? How?

reminder

Sorry, time for talking is over. No negotiating.

I think the stuff you're making has great energy. I'd find pics of /ourguys/ and meme what they are doing for the world. Wouldn't be the same if you used this program to meme pedos. Focus on the good, that's the vibe I get

confirmed.

He means the two X's formed by the flowers, which resemble ++, and there were like three +++ in some Q post. Epic autism overload.

I feel concerned for my health that I got him. Maybe I need to stop lurking here.

VP Mike Pence as Race Bannon"Bolt Action Pence" From Johnny Quest.

20 + T i'll let you figure the rest......

I think what it means on the surface, is the good guys are in the NSA. But the reason the term Snow White is used historically in many instances, is what really matters.

Will you hold my hand when it hits brother.

-Normies hanging corrupt officials from lamp posts.
-Good CIA niggers killing Bad CIA niggers.

Look what you started. God dammit

It made it to Gateway Pundit and her mention of Q is in there. Batten down the hatches

For most, the whole "Jews!!" and "Niggers!!"

Is just wayyyy too off putting for most. They will be scared and not understand that it's just gibberish that gets carried away by ridiculous posters.

Do the Jews have influnce? Sure, absolutely, but I'm sure there's 4-5 other parties that are equally as powerful and want the same control/power in the world...

So many won't make it past the insanity at first.

It's the misc where everybody is called a Phaggot... every corner has it's qwirks you have to tune out.

Merlin = Wizard

please halp

Red Bull Air Race rivals Lamb and Bonhomme were up in the air on Tuesday, showing Besenyei the way across England ahead of the weekend’s racing in the world’s fastest motorsport series. The three pilots got an aerial view of Waddesdon Manor, set in the heart of the Buckinghamshire countryside and was built by Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild to house his superb art collection and entertain. November 15,2017

30 minutes for what?!?!

You bet!

how @ some memes re. how Roseann's been taken off Twitter and her website's been shut down bec. she inquired @ Q?

Head of Israel’s army says they’re ready to share intelligence with Saudi Arabia

t. JIDF

not in the tripped posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/page/2/

Numerically. Q posted it in one of his first posts and that was one of the first guesses but was later quashed.

403 threads and I still have no idea what a going on because the OP is just vomited links to other mega threads with no concise TL:DR

Untill launch or the next cancel relaod

roger that

I'm making a folder of epic trump backgrounds, who else is /ourguy/?? I could make more templates

Some of my findings that I post are getting deleted.

why e-leets do butt sex ?
kundalini quickie ?

Dinner time, I guess

7 ET, you 7 dub-ing shithead.

For anyone wondering why this general can't produce funny memes, see pic related. Boomers and niggers can't meme.

A happening apparently? Idk I'm just buckling up

Captcha featured street sign saying "Q de Libertad"