Reminder that if you have never hunted and killed something, you cannot call yourself a real man or redpilled...

Reminder that if you have never hunted and killed something, you cannot call yourself a real man or redpilled. Plus they can't put anything unnatural in that meat that turns you into a soyboy

nice acne bro

>gun
haha holy shit. what a pussywhipped faggot. bows aren't any better either. if you aren't using sticks and rocks to kill large game, you're a literal soyboy faggot and you're going to get eaten alive when civilization falls apart.

Please tell me you didn't just leave all that meat behind

I got my first deer this year. 34 years old. It's a huge ass 8 pointer.

Monasanto super deer experiment.>
Deer reaction to that corn, maize, sorghum, soybean and legumes that deer has been eating.
Antler reaction is like Round- Up.
Shoot any 180+ deer- get sued by Monsanto.

>not using a bow staff
who you calling soyboy, soyboy

>soyboy
How about the newfag with his face in pic related?

Shitty b8 m8.

It was in a cooler at that point. It's in a freezer now.

I shot a squirrel and my dad made me eat it. Am I man? It tasted pretty good

I agree that hunting is a fun hobby, but those animals eat whatever shit is around them (spoiler its not all nice).

>something
does this include humans?

Does fishing count?

>FISH ON!

Guns will survive the apocalypse.

I've been seeing some pretty big squirrels lately too. One shook off a direct hit from my 22. Damn gmo.

>amerimutt needs to prove his masculinity by further devastating the fauna

Wild game is superior to the shit you buy in stores in every way. People who hunt for their own meat live longer.

>Confirmed suburbanite.

>Being able to hunt your own food is bad

The absolute state of Europe.

Nice, I haven't gotten anything this year so far. Game camera had a huge 8 pointer on it though
Yes that counts. But you should still try to go deer hunting at some point
Fishing is also based
Keeping their numbers in check is better for them than letting their populations explode.

I think white men need to relearn violence. Violence shows dominance to potential female mates, keeps shitskin hordes in line, etc. I don't mean we should chimp out randomly like niggers, but we SHOULD be violent when necessary.

Suppose parasites are great.

i accidentally a bird with my BB gun when i was 10. does that count?

I'll be bow hunting tomorrow. Not in it for the antlers, just quality protein and self reliance.

Who the fuck eats their meat raw?

>Europe
Check the flag son, at best its a slav

YES IT DOES! ESPECIALLY ICE FISHING. NOTHING TOUGHER.

>doesn't know how to clean meat

I bet you don't even know how to fish

What did it taste like? I live I the city so the critters her just eat trash and probably taste bad.

Is soyboy the new meme buzzword?

>hunting

hurrr durrrr I lined up my gun with this hurrrr durrrrrr and pulled mes muhhh triggah! Wow! I'm a man now mah!!!!

Hunting is for fucking faggots. There's nothing manly about shooting a fucking animal. It's piss fucking easy. Fishing is much more manlier than hunting.

the fuck is that

Wew lad I need to start hunting.

REAL DAILY REMINDER. Only soy boys need a gun to kill an unarmed animal from a distance. Us real milk drinkers use traps or run at them with a knife. All gunfags are queers. Full Stop.

Go back to playing league of legends pussface.

>cleaning parasites

you wash you meat with ammonia or something

>fishing
>manly

Staring at water and drinking beer isn't manly.

Squirrel has a texture similar to chicken. Flavor is the same as rabbit
Get a life, bin that knife

Soyboys and Bugmen. You can tell by looking at them.

>being a trapcuck

bitch i just run up to a buck and slit its throat

I hunt snakes with a shovel, that counts, right?

Yummy...

>Sausage fingered neet nigger

>Reminder that if you have never hunted and killed something, WITH A BOW OR SPEAR, you cannot call yourself a real man or redpilled.

I FIXED IT FOR YOU FAGGOT

I haven't seen something so obviously jealous since Amerimutt memes.

Thanks, going to have to try it.

What about another person?

League of Legends takes more skill and is more manlier than fucking hunting. If you actually want to brag about hunting, do it with a bow & arrow where you actually have to sneak up on it without spooking the fucking thing while also being walking distance from the damn thing.

yeah only real men can hunt.

>hunting is easy
>t. Never hunted
Come on out to the Rockies and let's chase a big-horn sheep. You'll shit your pants and cry before you break 9,000ft you b-cup soyim shill. Go buy your meat from (((krogers))) you absolute degenerate.

Both are manly, because they teach you self reliance skills.
You can still be a man if you use a gun, you're just extra manly if you use a bow.

And pointing a gun at a deer is the epitome of manliness? Fuck out of here, fag.

Go jerk off to lifted bro trucks while you talk about bad ass you are for killing bambi from 100 yards out with your stupid AR.

i bet you main katarina or leblanc you fucking nigger

No, I can easily tell what meat is bad though because I'm not a moron. Hunted all my life and I've never taken a sick day from school or work.

>can't even hold up the head on his own
PFFFFffffffffffFFFFFFFfffffffFFffffFfFfFfFfFttttttTTTTTT !

thought that was moot in the picture lol.

Wut

>League of Legends takes more skill and is more manlier than fucking hunting

This reminds me of my young nigga Harambe who died in the trap

I once killed a racoon with a 1/4" woodworking chisel. What do I win?

>League of Legends takes more skill and is more manlier than fucking hunting

b8 confirmed

>Both are manly, because they teach you self reliance skills.

Fair point, but so many idiots in America don't even "hunt". They think going out and shooting piss-easy game = epitome of hunting.

The fact that this guy has taken meat home, but you have not just makes you look like an even bigger soyboy cuck. lol

i'll go along with this.
get your hands up in a deers chest cavity and pull them lungs and heart out.
until you do that you need to stick to the soy.
fucking faggots.

Yeah I hate these rednecks around me who just chase them down in trucks and leave the bodies behind. Absolute faggotry.

The enviroment is damaged by humans.

Hunting for fun is an insult.

>Sup Forums in charge of caring about where its food comes from.
>hypocrites caring about the U.S. being an agricultural powerhouse.
>cow-calf operations.
>corn-belt
>pig ops
>shooting timber wolves killing your cattle or sheep

I kill my meals mano a mano. Just last week I wrestled a razorback... he struggled with all his might and left me bruised but I done him good with a swift left hook, and I finally disembowled him with a finely tuned, perfectly executed karete chop to the abdomen. Guns are for fags and women. Real men use their jujitsu skills...

>buying beef from a store
>not raising your own

gay.
sit around in a shack jerking it until a tip up goes off. i fish steelhead in february, hook and line in 10 degree temps.
try casting spinners with gloves on or walking out with five big trout on the ice covered rocks.

Literally think the penalty for that, if proven, should be public lashing.

Do people count???

The meme flag was over the top.

>Reminder that if you have never hunted and killed something, you cannot call yourself a real man or redpilled. Plus they can't put anything unnatural in that meat that turns you into a soyboy

I've hunted and killed plenty. Its not that special user. I regret some of it. You change as you age.

That cyborg didn't take home shit, he couldn't even make it home without help from a real man.

Hunting is for survivalists and betas who want an excuse to kill something that won't kill them back.

Do you know Austrailia is an agricultural powerhouse? Has its own cowboys and riding style?

Its actually sweet when you have the land to support it. Most beef cattle ops are under 100 head. The problem is when people get attached.

Slaughter bessy and store her in the freezer.

Do flies count?

>Do people count???

Do spastic teen faggot stormfag meme flags count? The only man shaped object thing you killed was in vidya child.

Who cars what other people do? The fact that you're comparing yourself to other people rather than metrics of accomplishment is supremely cucked.

Don't know about that. My dad is in his 50s, hunted his whole life and still goes out every year.

>The problem is when people get attached.

Nah its always hard loading them to go to an abattoir if you've been looking after them for a few years. Unless there is something wrong with you.

No shack. Shacks for faggots and handicaps. Hiking in 2 feet of snow, dragging a sled full of gear, spending 10 hours in frigid conditions and coming home with quality protein. ITS WHAT A MAN DOES.

Oh yeah, and thin ice at the end and beginning of the seasons will put some hair on your chest faggot!

Based Jeremy Wade

When i target trout, i only fly fish. Its a real challenge.

>sitcks and rocks
If you aren't using your own teeth and bare hands, you're a literal soyboy gigantic faggot and your're going to get eaten alive when civilization falls apart

Why do you guys have such faggot horses?

have you heard of chemtrails? aka geo-engineering? they're turning everything, just wait

okay soyboy

Nice try guido. 3 tours. 1 in Iraq 2 in Afghanistan

t. brainlet

What an inane non-argument. Sitting in your wheelchair waiting to take a pot shot and having someone haul the carcass back home for you is hardly an accomplishment.

>you will never hunt Rocky Mountain Elk with a Drillings gun in 12 Gauge x 12 Gauge x .30-06

bah!
what are you catching, tiny bluegills?
here's a mans fish i caught last week.

>Hunting is for survivalists and betas who want an excuse to kill something that won't kill them back.

very wrong user. It *can* be that or a very deep connection with nature in a primal act for a purpose and respect for the animals and skill in a quick clean kill. Its not you're fault your a cage born human raised on shit from disney..

It might seem funny to us, but ancient europeans hunted by wrestling prey to death. I mean, if you are big and strong enough to do that, why would you want a gun?
Apparently they mainly got the drop on animals by hiding in foliage or dropping from trees. And they likely used rocks some of the time.

based chasseurs français
Chasseur reporting in !