Americans...

Americans, for those of you with a German background: what would it take for you to return to your ancestral homeland and fight for it?

Pros
>solid food, nothing sophisticated like French cuisine, but rustic, simple and delicious
>center of Europe, easy travel to other great European destinations thanks to short distances and cheap airfare
>everybody speaks english
>no mexicans, hardly any niggers
>Europe's strongest economy
>great job opportunities
>universal healthcare
>minimum wage
>a proud cultural history: Goethe, Schiller, Bach, Beethoven, Kant, Hegel, Hesse, Mann, Wernher von Braun, Einstein, Leibnitz, Gauss, and hundreds of others
>Oktoberfest
>beer

Cons
>hard to learn language that foreigners perceive as sounding harsh
>slight muslim problem
>no guns

How about it? You could probably enjoy a higher quality of life here, and in return you'd teach us how to be badass

God bless Germany

Citizenship and entry into an ausbildung.

>no guns
I'll settle for our half-assed Oktoberfest in Cincinnati.

>>slight muslim problem

I’d move back in a heartbeat. Mainly for the tradition and heritage.

My grand father was in the SS
>stationed in France
>war ends
>Stay in france
>French people are too durty
>goes to qubecc
>even worse there
>Go to america
>Not that bad
>meet cute blonde
>bad english
>smash anyway
>Kid
>kid has me with another blonde
>tfw when have black hair because my mother was a quarter native american
>tfw when your dad tells you all about his badass SS dad all the time and you think hes evil for 15 years
>tfw when redpilled 10 years ago in a locker room by a senior who posted on hotwheels
Fuck yeah I'll fight for it! Just give me a banner, and a handshake, and I'll die for Germany.

1. Return to Catholicism. Renounce that pestilent shitposter Luther
2. Restore the Holy Roman Empire.
3. Get guns

i would love to do it,thank user, but how are american perceived?

I have an appointment with the Botschaft in Atlanta next month to determine my eligibility.

Mother was born in Wiesbaden, her mother was born in Heschingen.

Kick out the non-germans
Removal of "hate speech" laws and general censorship
More national pride

Doesnt matter, we're fighting for the culture not the people
If we win they'll remember us as heros
Im already taking german lessons. Im going to germany to fight

You might as well move there.

Don't forget to have lots of white children though or you're part of the problem.

You're a non german.
what he means is
REMOVE KABABLE
REMOVE JAMAL
REMOVE PAJEET
REMOVE CHUNG LEE

How difficult is it for a B1 language proficiency American to move there?

The extermination of all Arabs in your country. If you guys become that based I will definitely move their

My home maybe America but fuck it I'll fight for you guys to become Natsoc again.

>but how are american perceived

Pretty well, actually. All Westerners are generally liked.

lived there

>no mexicans, hardly any niggers
lots of niggers and middle easterns in every major city, you are a lier

>great job opportunities
shitty pay

>Oktoberfest
full of middle easterns and blacks

>everybody speaks english
lies, saying a few words doesn't mean that they can keep up an actual conversation. Every little thing you do requires you to write or speak german

> proud cultural history
you cannot be proud about anything from the past in germany at least not openly

But seriously OP, you guys are already badass. You just need to embrace it again. I'll help to my last dying breath. Fuck it look at Jäger from Rainbow six! HES BAD ASS MY DUD

Thats what we're fighting to fix dude.

Can you just not war slavs
Please

No fuck you and your shit country

>a proud cultural history: Fall of Rome, Thirty Years' War, Communism, First World War, Second World War

>I'll settle for our half-assed Oktoberfest in Cincinnati.

Cincinnati-fag

They can't. Whole history of Germany is about oppressing slavs.

One of the top 10 blowjobs I ever got was from a German girl. Jesus it was great.

I was thinking about it. I grew up there and already speak the language, I love it, but I was born an American and I had the dogmatic view that you can only be the citizen of one country, and for me it was always America. But now I'm coming to the conclusion that your people are your nation, and thus citizenship is really a new concept in our view of nationality. I would love to try and make Germany great again, but I'm torn between family in one country, but my past in another. I will return, but I don't know if I can stay, it hurts sometimes when I think of the past.

American here. I lived in Germany for many years and speak fluent German.

Germany needs to get its shit together, but it has great potential. Many young people are not as cucked as the 'Generation '68' (ultra-liberal boomers). The past couple of years have been traumatizing for Germany- a people once sheltered from diversity and steeped in leftist ideological programming.

Now the streets are unsafe to walk at night and the media and government has gone full 1984 to maintain a semblance of normalcy. It's going to be up to the youth of the nation to preserve a sense of pride and offer resistance to the invaders.

Germans- do everything you can to make them know they are unwelcome. Everything that is stolen from you and given to them should be put to the torch. Speak up when cucks and kikes try to cloud the truth.

Don't go quietly into the night. It's up to you.

Should be no problem, if you have a job offer or something already. If not maybe if you are STEM.

it is tempting.... to be a rightful majority. although i'd to go to jail immediately for questioning the holocaust

Not white

I would love some more white americans.
American Culture is superior.