What are some anime where the protag ISN'T seated on the far left in the back?

What are some anime where the protag ISN'T seated on the far left in the back?

Most high school SoLs

>kyon and haruhi were closer to the middle of their class
>wakaba and friends were closer to the rear door
>same for yuuki yuuna
>madoka was in the column before the window seats
>shirou was also not in a window side seat

non non biyori

Sakurasou, MC sits at the front second from the left.

Nichijou

one piece

Lain

Are all Japanese classrooms oriented with the windows to the left?

Fuck all of you.

Pretty sure that applies to all civilized world.

Is there a reason why images are loading slower?

Hiro is doing some shit where the servers are in Japan or something. All I know is that it wasn't like this before. Now each image has something like is.4cdn or i.4cdn or something. Fuck that faggot.

What

I'm not sure, but I don't think Galko is seated in the infamous Protagonist Seat. Also, I think that in Megaman Battle Network Lan's seat was in the middle of the back row. It has an anime adaptation so technically that counts.

What what?
is about light from outside not casting a shadow from right hand onto notes.

I had plenty of classrooms with the windows on the right.

>civilized world

I've had classrooms where windows were on the left, right, in no purposeful orientation and with none at all. It sometimes depends on where the board is placed or how the teacher prefers it.

In schools built with block, there's going to be one door per room, and that marks the front of the class. It's common to alternate which end of the room the door falls on, making the doors adjacent on the hallway and maximizing uninterrupted wall space. That means the windows could be on the left or right. Chem labs will often be oriented with the board on the long wall and tables parallel to it, so the windows are at the back.

> and that marks the front of the class.
Not in any school, college or university I've visited.

I was actually just thinking that I've been to a school where they put the blackboards at the far end from the door, but in my experience in the Southeastern US, it's mostly been the front. Where do you live?

Now that you mention it… I can remember only a single room where the windows were on the right, and that was a chemistry room. Incidentally, the door into that room was at the back rather than at the front.

Kuusen Madoushi. MC is seating in front of the students.