Kaiji

Decided to finally give this series a go and holy shit I never expected watching metal balls fall to be this exciting.

Holy shit

Can we have a Kaiji thread?
Akagi and rest of FKMT works also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/163918/gyakkyou-burai-kaiji-music-collection-flac
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-17/nobuyuki-fukumoto-gin-to-kin-manga-inspires-live-action-series/.108909
fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no interest in Kaiji

KUYASHIIII

It was great, I should really get around the manga just to know what happens with the butter face forced waifu, her father and Kaiji's future, but I really don't have time to learn mahjong.

He hates it!

You don't need to learn Mahjong. I actually downloaded manga in preparation since I want to immediately jump into Part 3 after I'm, done with this.
And guess what, the opening of Part 3 translation had the translators include a comprehensive guide to the simplified mahjong used in the arc. Apparently Kaiji has a simplified mahjong, not like Akagi and that's why that guide by translators is enough to get you to understand stuff. And after that I heard it's back to more conventional gambles like poker.

Cool! Guess I'm gonna get some zawa very soon.

Yeah it's at the end of the first translated volume of Part 3, look for pic related.
6 pages total.

so is one poker done and just not scanlated or is it ongoing the chapters always come out whenever

Might as well dump the rest while I'm at it.

Also the music to listen to while reading:
bakabt.me/torrent/163918/gyakkyou-burai-kaiji-music-collection-flac

Still ongoing from what I know.

And last one.

So how about that Gin to Kin drama?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-17/nobuyuki-fukumoto-gin-to-kin-manga-inspires-live-action-series/.108909

Dumbest protagonist in the history. He could have just called the cops the whole time.
Remember kjds blatant cheating is illegal.

All the live action anime/manga adaptations are shit, I don't understand why anyone cares.

But he's trying to win the money, also by cheating.

That would close his doors on trying to win the money.

And calling the cops wouldn't work in Kaiji 1 because of the debt contract with his signature on it so no court would help him.

Still going to watch it.

>in the manga Morita just fucks off

Man.

So what's simplified about the mahjong in Kaiji? All of those things apply to normal mahjong.

The game starts in tenpai.

Reminder Chapter 127 of One Poker arc was scanlated 3 days ago

fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com/