My parents and grandparents live in Alabama. Their pastor came out against Roy Moore Wednesday night during services...

My parents and grandparents live in Alabama. Their pastor came out against Roy Moore Wednesday night during services, just after he met with over 20 other nearby pastors and rabbis in the area on Tuesday.

I told my dad that it was a smear campaign after the lawyer for the accuser wouldn't give access to yearbook, and the mall manager at the time denied Roy Moore was banned. He just sent me pic related and said "its not always easy being a Christian. I know we disagree with Doug jones on certain things but he's a good man."

I said he's endorsing abortion on demand, up until the baby leaves the womb. He just said "maybe it's time to trust women to do what's right instead of forcing our beliefs on them. That's the Christian thing to do. We hope to still see you for thanksgiving."

He hasn't replied since.
These people are hardcore conservatives. Bumper stickers claiming the "Rainbow belongs to God, not sinners!"
Everyone of them is concealed carry permit holders. Even condemned my sister when they saw a picture of her next to a black guy she wasn't even dating.

One of my cousins there said it's bad there.
I'm afraid Alabama will be blue. Anyone from the area and can report on what the mood is like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Concern_troll
youtu.be/_Tl7DCbClOE?t=712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If your people are so retarded as to believe a smear campaign when presented evidence to the contrary you deserve the slavery the NWO+ dems has for you.

Unless you're a shill, of course.
Which I can't deny considering how inconsistent with common sense your story seems.

>just after he met with over 20 other nearby pastors and rabbis in the area on Tuesday.

You're full of shit, but just because I like to see the little guys improve, I would like to remind you that mentioning rabbis on Sup Forums will always draw skepticism in one way or another.

Delete your thread and try again in an hour.

Keep dreaming fag. Alabama is voting in Moore. Its not even going to be close. All of this smear garbage will actually help Moore.

The mood is shit. They are all caving to the narrative despite no fucking evidence. I swear if the heart of the south goes blue Im gonna learn some asian languagr and fuck off from the west

DEMORALIZATION

Yeah no shit, but I didnt know even the red blooded bamma faggots were infected too.

Mobile reporting in. People see what they want to. That said, we're NOT all dumb hicks and the timing smells like a sundried crawdad.

I'm in that voting district. No telling. The claims of him raping 14 year old girls is not making him look good, and people shut down listening after that. And yes, that's how the local media is covering it, even the deep red media. It gives them something salacious to put in an otherwise boring news cast.

And you are wrong. If your Dad and his friends were conservatives, they'd send Moore to the Senate and then demand an ethics investigation, so the GOP held Senate could then say they are looking into it, then that the looked into it, and make the claim go away, or send Moore back and get another temp replacement from the GOP governor.

>rabbis in the area

Phew, almost got me there.

none of this actually happened, you fat liar

>just after he met with over 20 other nearby pastors and rabbis
>maybe it's time to trust women to do what's right instead of forcing our beliefs on them
>Everyone of them is concealed carry permit holders. Even condemned my sister when they saw a picture of her next to a black guy she wasn't even dating.
>Rainbow belongs to God, not sinners!
I believe you OP.

What part of Alabama are you from? I'm in Mobile and there has been massive Doug Jones support even before this "smear" campaign.

Call it what you want but every politician is a piece of shit. You calling this a smear campaign would just further normalize pedophilia if you openly elected a pedophile to office.

Fucking 2-party cuck.

They're christcucks, they're not very bright

Fucking bullshit, Montgomeryfag here, whole family anf church has been up in arms about this bs.

This. Everyone in Alabama is dead to me if Moore loses. If you come to my state you better lie and say you're not from Alabama and do your best to hide your accent or you're getting an ass beating.

seems like one of those ten commandments should be to not cruise around middle schools looking for dates

Stopped reading at rabbi

(((and rabbis)))

Because polls are the end all be all. Sage.

What voting district? The state of Alabama? You shills need to work on your scripts. "Voting district" only applies to House races. Except for At Large House Races. Like in Wyoming and the Dakotas.

I knew you'd call me a shill but the only 2 temples in the area that I know of have mentioned nothing about the race, whereas over half the churches an hour in any direction have Doug jones signs on their land or land they own away from the church.

A rabbi in Alabama having any kind of significance. GTFO.

> up until the baby leaves the womb

lol

The worst thing Moore did was not come out strongly and unequivocably against the allegations. His Hannity interview was borderline waffling.

That's really where he screwed himself.

Your family's church should lose it's tax exemption status.

My window glass will finish melting before Alabama turns on moore.

What a boring troll attempt.

another solid red state / district becoming competitive.

Republicans are going to crash and burn in 2018. It's going to be glorious. Almost as glorious as the Dem crash in 2016

Idiots like graffiti right. People in Alabama need to spray paint "Demand evidence against Moore"

>rabbi, in Alabama

Aren't many of those, thankfully.

this, put this on every fucking church, every street

theyre costing trump a vote and could condemn the whole country to the slavery the NWO+ dems has for you.

None of this would change my vote if I were in Alabama.

They are allegations with no definitive proof and alleged to have happened a lifetime ago. I wasn't even alive when Roy was supposedly up to all this no good.

I find it very hard to believe none of this would have come out at all in the races he's been in. It also didn't occur recently, we all become different people or can be good people later in life.

I'm also not going to vote against my own interests in Congress. So Moore would absolutely get my vote.

It's listed as land "leased" to the pastor from the church, even the small parks they own. Supposedly that makes it legal.

My understanding is that even if Moore was elected, they wouldn't bother with an ethics investigation because he would just be booted from the Senate anyways. Am I incorrect in that understanding?

>My rabbis
Silly Rabbi, kids aren't for tricks.

what are you talking about? this was caused by allegation made against an individual candidate, unless your suggesting this kind of allegation will keep happening which go ahead have fun destroying your credibility.

roy moore did an awful job defending himself from the accusations, how does one "not generally" remember if you dated an underaged girl?
that said, i have no idea who i will vote for

Moore lost all support from the RNC too.

If you're an Alabama user and feel passionately about this you need to contact his campaign and see what you can do to help him.

Canvas, campaign, put up signs and flyers, anything. He's going to fucking need it.

Ultimately this shit will pass and we could end up very well losing a vital Senate vote due to this attack on him.

If Jones wins the seat won't be up again until 2021.

No, there is no modern precedent for an investigation and hearings to boot him from the seat if he wins. It's an entirely grey area.

I was reading a legal missive on it and it's clear that you can serve in the Senate provided you are not convicted in a criminal court.

If the allegations against Moore are in fact not true, why shouldn't he be able to serve? That's the bottom line.

Moore doesn't want to enslave you.

You're playing checkers user.

This is a vital seat. This can make or break any legislation down the road.

It doesn't matter if it's this once, it will have a ripple effect throughout congress for the next few years.

What will happen to the Republicans will be what happened to the Dems. The Dems will obstruct as much as they can and grind anything the Republicans do to a halt. The situation also isn't helped by the fact that Republicans are ramming through completely partisan bills, which totally fucked Obama and the Dems when they were in control.

>I was reading a legal missive on it and it's clear that you can serve in the Senate provided you are not convicted in a criminal court.

I've heard you can even if you were convicted, as long as its before being appointed.

Steve Bannon

STEVE BANNON

STEVE

FUCKING

BANNON

YOU
ARE
A
CUNT

Moore is done. Time to move on. If anything the whole mess will teach politicians that the better be squeaky clean - and remain that way. Hell, we might even wind up with a better government.

i don't think doug jones wants to enslave me too, he kind of helped prosecute those edgy klansmen who blew up a church just because they saw black kids and had flashbacks

>democracy
What a fucking joke. If Alabama unironically sends a democrat to the senate, the media really is all powerful in this country

>He just sent me pic related and said "its not always easy being a Christian. I know we disagree with Doug jones on certain things but he's a good man."

If this is true, you should've immediately put a bullet in the degenerate nigger lover's head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor

Surprisingly, less people are willing to admit they are going to vote for someone who *might* be a child molester

A month later they will be alone with a ballot and realize the alternative is a democrat senator for 4 years. Moore wins.

>It gives them something salacious to put in an otherwise boring news cast.

It’s more like, “if we don’t condemn him, they’ll come after us, next.”

I don't want a politician who is squeaky clean, I want a politician who is human and cares for the interests of my people.
Squeaky clean Ivy League faggots who the media pushes are nothing but puppets

Yes we should let a child fucker in the senate

That will go great in 2018

Repbulcians are doomed

Might as well just hand them the keys in 2018.

>just after he met with over 20 other nearby pastors and rabbis in the area
>20 other nearby pastors and rabbis
>pastors and rabbis
>rabbis
Pure coincidence.

Steve Bannon and Trump don't want Republicans to control congress

it's become pretty fucking clear they don't want to have to deal with the fact they haven't gotten anything done and betrayed their voters

So they can blame congress for why nothing is done.

>That will go great in 2018

Who's voting to elect alabama? Why would what retarded shit they do or don't do be under scrutiny.

>we should let a child fucker in the senate
Better than a democrat, and I'm not being ironic

> "Christian" says time to trust women and go with late term abortion.

Get fucked you faggot.
In this next month you will see Gloria Allred run for the hills with the signature being a fraud.
One lady was already outted as a Dem campaign worker for Biden and others.

They broke this narrative too soon.
And with the Dems not even touching Franken with photo proof, why should anyone not vote for a guy because of 40 year old hearsay?

Your family better be smarter than that.

you are part of the problem that is making me leave the country, you people hate each other so much, if you would, you would elect a pedophile to represent you as opposed to someone from the other side who has a clean record, and even achieved some neat stuff

No, it will teach them to scratch the back of the establishment and that smear campaigns work. Expect dozens rape victims from 50 years ago to come out weeks before the elections in 2018.

You sure you live in Alabama and not California?

People I am talking to are saying this reminds them of Cosby. It is stupid as hell that people cannot see this is a political smear.

Pastors almost always include politics in their sermons, at least for catholic and protestant denominations, maybe Orthodox is different. They urge the members of a congregation to vote for whichever candidate that benefits the church the most. My pastor shilled for Romney so much during the 2012 elections, since then I've stopped going to church.

DELETE THIS!!

That's what your heretic Zionist parents get for fellowshipping with infidel kikes from the Synagogue of Satan. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

>14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

>16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

>17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

>18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

It has only been since the Masonic/kike influenced heresy of the 1800s that Christians have put kikes on a pedestal instead of running them out of their countries. The kikes destroyed doctrine from infiltrating churches and publishing satanic study Bibles. They brought us the Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, the Seventh Day Adventist etc etc, and are behind Zionist/Dispensationalist heresy.

Time to name the Jew and drop red pills on your family, famalam.

>Better than a democrat, and I'm not being ironic

You deserve a bullet in your fucking head you child loving pedophile.

>doesnt show us these texts

You are so bad at this.

Pics or didn't happen

How is Moore done when you have Gloria Alred stuttering on msnbc because she knows the signature is a fraud?

One month from now the credibility of this accusation will be wiped out.
Moore is coming back strong and fight to the end.
His long time Secretary with initials DA came out today to vouch for his character and behavior in the office.

One month is an eternity for Jones to keep a lead.

And Trump was down double digits after the access Hollywood tape with a month left you faggot.

i upvote this, although why not a public hanging for pedos?

Republicans are doomed, they are the party of LOSERS

Governor of Alabama can stop this election any time, but refuses to stop it

God dam I fucking hate these red neck cousin fuckers.

your dad sounds like a fucking faggot, move out if you are of legal age

IDK. These people voted for Trump for a verbal, nod to evangelicals. That's despite the sexual accusations, the pussy tape and his lifestyle. Moore is one of them. I'll believe it only when I see it on election night.

For the same reason why Al Franken isn't going to be forced from the Senate, the media memory holed everything that got in the way of the narrative.

Unless if I see Emerson, PPD, or some local poll still show Moore ahead in the next week, I'm going to say that the smear worked and Mitch and the uniparty will have won thanks to Alabamans being kneejerk, underinformed sheep.

It gets worse, The news today is Governor Kay Ivey will vote for Moore.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Concern_troll

Oh look, people who are "concerned" about "our" republican long term strategy, and think giving up a senate seat for fucking nothing is a good idea

As hardcore as the propaganda is outside Alabama, in Alabama it must be nonstop. But its such an obvious last minute hit piece I can't imagine Alabama Republicans being anything but pissed at the edtablishment Republicans and Democrats and voting for Moore in a landslide

Welcome to last week!

I'm from Mobile too bro. Well i.was actually raised in Bayou La Batre. I moved away about a year and a half ago for work. I haven't visited in about a month. I keep forgetting to ask my dad about this. What are people saying? I have one liberal friend that supports Jones, but other than that I haven't heard much. I honestly didn't think a Democrat would win. What do you think? What have you heard?I would think that Mobile at least would be blue. What about Baldwin county? Seems there more liberals over there. Has the election for mayor been held yet?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a troll
you haven't proven me wrong though, people like you really are toxic, so blinded by your partisanship, you would rather the worst dregs of humanity enter the senate as opposed to a moderate, normie dem who can at least debate better than "not generally" remembering if he engaged in pedo beheavior

>Welcome to last week!

It shows conservatives have turned on Moore and nobody wants to support him anymore. It's time to pack it the fuck up.

Moore was never a conservative, he was always a big government evangelical bible thumper.

surprisingly the propaganda isn't too strong here, i only saw one doug jones commercial, i rarely watch the local news but they really only talk about the roy moore accusations, and what the weather will be

>Their pastor came out against Roy Moore Wednesday night during services, just after he met with over 20 other nearby pastors and rabbis
>pastor met with over 20 other nearby pastors and rabbis
>pastor met with rabbis
I'm so sick of this shit.
>Hey I know we're supposed to worship Jesus, but let's go take advice from those Christkilling pedophiles who say he was the son of a whore and is burning in literal shit in hell.

>I'm afraid Alabama will be blue. Anyone from the area and can report on what the mood is like?

If so, only temporarily. Otherwise we still have president trump, which if anything, encourages the right. You guys act all defeated as if hillary had won.

Starting to doubt this story. Most people don't trust the media, least of all people in rural areas who are attacked eat coast cucked libs on a daily basis.

nothing wrong with a little bible thumping, but he and his close allies are a little bit too extreme for my liking

WE MUST SUMMON KEK AND USE MEME MAGIC TO HELP MOORE

youtu.be/_Tl7DCbClOE?t=712

Assuming this isn't shill demoralization.

>"I know we disagree with Doug jones on certain things but he's a good man."
Ask for proof. They're smearing Moore so that he has to go on the defensive, and it's not enough to clear Moore's name. You need to challenge people on their contention that Doug Jones is preferable.

>maybe it's time to trust women to do what's right
LOL

>That's the Christian thing to do.
This sounds phony. What does this mean? Why have laws that criminalize murder if you can rely on people to do what's right?
People can be reliable, and I think many southerners are morally self-policing, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be laws, or that people don't have a strong understanding of right and wrong.

Tell your dad to really look into Doug Jones before he goes down his current road.
If your dad cared about the sanctity of our civic institutions, he'd demand strong evidence and insist on innocence until proven guilt. The fact that there is strong reason to suspect that people are bearing false witness against Roy Moore, is precisely why we create laws and a legal structure in the first place.

In other news, neo-soviet disinfo media is proving quite effective nationwide.

>nothing wrong with a little bible thumping,

Nothing wrong with a little Sharia Christianity.
You know in Saudi Arabia they fuck kids as well?

>rabbis

my pastors have literally never done this. the most political they got was attending a pro-life march and shit-talking abortion once during a sermon.

you didn't even read my post, so try again
i clearly said his views and his allies' views are a bit too extreme for my liking

>rabbis
stopped reading right there.

g'bye
/thread

Hey welcome to Sup Forums, please learn to link posts before you don't reply and leave immediately

I'VE HAD A VISION

MOORE LOSES

A FEW MONTHS LATER, DOUG JONES HIT WITH EVEN BIGGER SCANDAL

SPECIAL ELECTION

MOORE COMPLETELY VINDICATED

MOORE WINS

You are beginning to see how the right wing loses the culture war. While the right is busy talking a good fight, the left actually fights. The left also has the backing of the Jewish Masters and their Money, Media and Education control.

The same people who talk tough about abortion but then back down are the same kind who talk tough about race mixing but back down. Same with their guns. They will keep compromising until they are nothing but wage slaves for the Jews and or dead from being over worked. It's a wonder the left wing has any fear of the right wing at all.

>t.shill

This

Also, sage

>Southern people are retards and easily impressionable
News at 11.

This.
The left also has no moral shackles, and will gladly break the rules to advance their cause, unlike people on the right who tend to believe in honor. This is basically the left's biggest advantage as laid out in Rules fro Radicals.