Why is this man-child still working at infowars...

Why is this man-child still working at infowars? I never seen him wreck anyone but himself because he acts and argues like a middle-school student. The dude constantly strokes people's ego's and put's so much emotional investment into what he's saying that he's socially awkward.

Can't you just talk normal Owen? No you can't, that's the problem. * Hardcringe *

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYVw2sl-4hA
youtube.com/watch?v=qQYF_DU72vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try faggots
go back to plebbit with your *emotes*

The only person worth listening to on infowars is Jones. Milly Weaver and Roger Stone are great too, but the rest put me to sleep.

Jones is controlled opposition you glowinthedark cia nigger

Fuck off nigger.

Jones is a widely popular conspiracy theorist

tell me more

You do know that the word f***** is as offensive now as n***** was in the 00s?

Because InfoWars is for retards. He fits in well there.

I hate people, but, he does a good job. His normie disguise is an asset.

Yeah that's why he's great. We know he's on our team.

t. CIA nigger

>go to journalism school and spend thousands of dollars

>watch Owen go from being being called a white male by Cuck Carl and Aids Skrillex to infowars

>see Owen anchoring election night with 100k+ viewers 6 months later

>a year later I was only able to save 1000k$ in tips from my barista job

and do you spend all your leisure time developing an attractive and functional anti-establishment newscast and website? are you even appealing enough to want to look at regardless of your opinions?

This is forum for discussing politics, not jerking off over e-celebs you mentally retarded faggot.

He really is terrible and has zero talent.

At least you have a job

>man-child
>middle-school student
>socially awkward
>Can't you just talk normal Owen?
not an argument

He literally uses the word "literally" in every fucking sentence....drives me literally crazy

Oh I am sensing some butthurt, OP.

Do you need a lawyer? Was it bad touch?

he seems like a nice guy, but he's very amateurish and not great for being on the desk in a suit. they should just send him around interviewing people but when he's under the lights looking at camera it just seems really cheap, high school level shit

t. shareblue

youtube.com/watch?v=aYVw2sl-4hA

>a year later I was only able to save 1000k$ in tips from my barista job

congratulations, that's a million dollars

He does a poor man's Alex Jones imitation. It's why Jones loves him so much.

Jerome Corsi is a good journalist. And Leann is purty.

>exposed bohemian grove
>controlled opposition
Look how fucking gay you look

i like owen
> he is better on the street then in studio

>e-celeb character assassination thread
not this again
just fuck off CIAniggers no one's buying it
sage grows in all fields

He does suck. I stopped watching Alex's shit for other reasons, but this dude was the cherry on top. Just get him to do segments outdoor.

is that you ezra?

Bill Hicks thread?

LEANN MCABOOBS IS THE ONLY THING WORTHWHILE

>Did the naval aviator that drew the dick draw it in... CHEMTRAILS?!
Look, I understand what demographic they're aiming for, but god damn.
I mean just god damn.
This faggot is a joke.

Why are you cucks always so pissed off with infowars

post naow

>still working at infowars
>working at infowars
>at infowars
>infowars

Why would anyone even watch infowars.. They are as fake as cnn.. Then again....The frogs do keep turning gay.

Also (((Who))) are the globalist space lizards? Jet fuel cant melt lose change

Wrong picture

I'll give you that. But Corsi is so old-manish in his rants sometimes.

Leann used to be so soft in her opinions, but she's changed and she's a good journalist for the past few years.

trips of truth checked

I was thinking that. Good post.

I'm more curious why the kike shill (((David Knight))) is still there.

The guy constantly gets guests redpilling him on Saudi/Israel vs. Iran and still sides with the kikes.

Also can't help but mention the jews being our number one allys as much as possible.

I know Alex won't name he jew, but why did he hire a fucking shill like Knight.

What's weird about the whole Israel thing is that you can't just look at them positively as if they're the good guy. The only reason I kinda support Israel is because if they get conquered by the Muslims, then the Christians have no foot grasp on that place anymore.

Destruction or removal of Western culture and all that.

Knight is pretty good as a host(a ring master/narrator), and probably understands economics best of the crew. My peeve with him is that he'll interrupt a guest to say "I agree" but then keep talking for another 3 minutes while the guest tries to cut back in. It's almost like Knight is deaf. Unless he thinks it would be too chaotic to only say "I agree."

>posts watch from company that mainly uses generic IWC movements
pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=qQYF_DU72vw

I agree, Owen "anus destroyer" Schroeder is annoying as fuck. We just want Alex, lee ann macadoos tits, and a few min from David Knight, or Anthony Cumia now and then for fucks sake.

She's My Fav.

she is my favorite internet

I like that Rappoport guy that's on sometimes

>people still unironically watch disinfowars
Yeah Nov. 4th sure was a bloodbath huh? Hope you all stocked up on storable foods in time, don't forget to buy brain force and caveman while you're at it only 50% on the infowars store, Alex needs all the money he can get after cheating on his wife and getting divorced because he's a sex addict, I'm sorry I mean he's he's a good Christian man who prays to Jesus every night for protection from his CIA and TOP LEVEL sources

Millie best Infowars waifu, by far.

I like Owen. He is bomb-diggetty, especially in that infowars commercial, wearing hist bball red white blue tank top! Go Owen! :D

She's playing you for money, she knows how many guys out there will splooge over a blonde in a MAGA hat
She can't argue for shit just like Southern
Have you even seen her try to have an intelligent discussion with someone besides info warriors?

on a news network with alex jones, that guy is the silly one?

k.

I want to sauce on those tits. Women like her make me hot.

Millie's a brainlet for sure. But, she does make great commercials. The question is whether they are her idea or if she really is just an actress.

>being this low test

I don't think she's a brainlet, but she is a complete normie.

The question is, is there a single Infowars babe who isn't a single mother?

I want to start my own news program so i can hire hot waifu like this.

He's done more than you will ever do.

faggot

own go back to trying to get into millie's pants ok?

LeAnn is getting up there in years but still has a smoking bod and a killer rack.

There is definitely something wrong with his face

>would take care of her niglet / 10

Factually incorrect and full of faggotry.

Just keeping this alive

FAS

The neckbeard gives him that puffy cheeks look.

Owen says the word "literally" too much. So does Lauren Southern.

Yeah I like Rappaport too. He has a calm dignity about him with a lot of solid facts. Sometimes he looks like a homeless guy though.

>Sometimes he looks like a homeless guy though.
Didn't Rappaport have cancer or something and that's why he's a physical mess? He is great on his pet topic of psychiatric medication/drugs.

his face is too small for his head

Look at this fag

Owen and Millie especially use sarcasm too much. That's where the "literally" use comes from. Alex uses sarcasm, but not as much, and David Knight does too. It seems to be a problem at Infowars along with whatabout-ism. The place where it's really bad is when Owen and Millie are out in the street. Too often, they fall back on the sarcastic "What?!" and "What about Hillary when she said ____?!"
The best counter-example of what they should be doing is when Candace Owens was in Austin and some guy was telling Alex how crazy he was for his 9/11 conspiracies and Candace jumped in and was like "What exactly about Alex's 9/11 beliefs do you disagree with?" and the guy was like "All of it" and she was like "Give one example" and the guy had nothing and ran away. Fleccas is really good at this asking for an example deal too. Owen and Millie are not. They resort to sarcasm and what-about-ism. Owen is a little better, but I don't think he has the knowledge memorized.

At least he doesn't do that chipmunk voice like PJW when he's reading something from Twitter. I stopped listening to Infowars mainly because of that.

OP has been skipping his super male vitality.

“F” off you poopy FAGGER!

Hiring this guy marked the downfall of Infowars

>soygot

she's a coalburner

You completely failed to refute one word that guy ever said. Typical.

He is against trumps wall... Nuf said

>being being called a white male by Cuck Carl

That was him? Cool. Why don't you make your own news videos? Youtube channels are free. Wear a Trump hat to an Antifa riot. When they attack you, draw your concealed pistol and do what needs to be done. You would be a national hero.

Annnnd 65 years in prision. Its hard to do it when a dude using pepper spray to defend himself from antia gets 65years in federal prision and drumpf does nothi g about it

because hes a jew

Self defense is legal in America.

Haa, You sound like that girl he made cry. Nice try beta.

yeah me too, something about seems on point, I just can't listen when its Owen or Roger. Everyone is is fine, I really like David knight, Millie, Leeann and of course master Jones.

Doesnt look like it

i'll shoot your teeth out one at a time for free if you need dental work

coal burner

David knight is king

Meh, I like Owen.

Thats sad. He is against the wall and has the sentence structure of a 6 yr old

He literally got hired because he was the guy who argued against carl the cuck in the famous meme video. He shut down a couple of retarded libarts majors. Not really an accomplishment

ahhhh why

likes tha bbc

>people's ego's and put's
>* Hardcringe *
lrn 2 English, you nogger.