CBTS #404 In The White Room With Black Curtains Edition

1, The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
cog49.com/ft.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-gang/more-than-200-arrested-in-u-s-crackdown-on-ms-13-gang-idUSKBN1DG32Z
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510962823162.jpg
spacex.com/webcast
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-there-are-‘lots-of-questions’-about-legitimacy-of-trump’s-election/ar-BBF5tFh?li=BBnb7Kz
youtube.com/watch?v=VOZgwFUEh60
youtube.com/watch?v=DF0Zmj568c0
youtube.com/watch?v=JbHzHzqjD0w
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
theregister.co.uk/2017/11/17/us_military_spying_archive_exposed/
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
scribd.com/document/364737319/Democracy-Alliance-Fall-Investment-Conference-Agenda#download
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These threads are stupid

First for LARP

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Fiji Pedos Pulverized

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

If you're from The_Donald, you need to study this picture in order to fully grasp the Q+++ situation

#imwithher

The IRON EAGLE metaphor is about anons GETTING PAID to promote truth by securing the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture. The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive. Even Jordan Peterson recently said Sup Forums needs to find its father. IRON EAGLE is the perfect metaphoric story of Sup Forums venturing into adversarial, religious "territory" (ideology) and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which includes this now-useful means of truth promotion. Film Wiki : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
This is that work. The last 10 pages describe this and truth movements of the last 20 years. cog49.com/ft.pdf

REPOSTING SO IT DOESNT GET LOST:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-gang/more-than-200-arrested-in-u-s-crackdown-on-ms-13-gang-idUSKBN1DG32Z

Q Post N° 148031409 on the 11/04/2017 at 23:55:46 "Why MS13 important ?"

sauce?

ATTENTION

#WhoIsQanon is starting to spread in the thousands on Twitter

Push this out! Spread the memes. This is an opprotunity we cannot pass up!

A great meme to post:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510962823162.jpg

So...given that these threads are still going even though nothing Q has said has come to pass, I can only conclude that CBTS is ShareBlue's new tactic to discredit Trump supporters. Or else you are all massive, massive faggots.

you can really notice how many people are being woke up about this from how the board has changed since 300's

So 2% of the people who work at CNN, NBC, and the NYT are Jewish.

Got it.

MS13 is important cause Clinton crew use them to suicide whistle blowers

Here she is on Reddit claiming she is one of the Q posters with ID etc.

user, someone posted a picture the other day of Epsteins temple with the dome knocked off,

do you have that picture too?

Pray for the Alliance
The evil cabal will be defeated
Light shall overcome darkness

tonight's spacex launch cancelled

>spacex.com/webcast
>SpaceX has decided to stand down for the Zuma launch and take a closer look at data from recent fairing testing for another customer. Though we have preserved the range opportunity for Friday, November 17th, we will take the time we need to complete the data review and will then confirm a new launch date.”.

>Once the new date is confirmed, you can watch the launch live below. More information about the mission is available in our press kit.

Wow. this woman just refuses to go away. Do you think she knows what is coming for her.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-there-are-‘lots-of-questions’-about-legitimacy-of-trump’s-election/ar-BBF5tFh?li=BBnb7Kz

Agreed. Energy is magical today especially. Love you brO+

Here's an interesting take on "4 10 20" for those who haven't seen it:
youtube.com/watch?v=VOZgwFUEh60
youtube.com/watch?v=DF0Zmj568c0
youtube.com/watch?v=JbHzHzqjD0w

The radio ad was looking for people to seat a Grand Jury to look into wrongdoing by the State house and others. Curious.Might be something. Never heard anything like it ever. Curious.

The

Massive US military social media spying archive left wide open in AWS S3 buckets
Dozens of terabytes exposed, your tax dollars at work

I'm sure she knows, but she's gonna try to trash Trump on her way out, wouldn't you, if facing life in prison or death penalty and name fully discredited?

I suspect she does

Shes really cool

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. But now that knowledge is very hard to find. Amazingly, the authors of sacred texts expected this and hid the whole truth very cryptically in their works. Now we need more great minds to understand this : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A brief synopsis is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

good thing I don't pay my taxes

Jeff Sessions memes are so hot these days.

scraper bot detected

link please?

Q said disney was a distraction, disinfo. ..

Cras es Noster, Deus Vult!
GODisTRUTHisLOVEisBALANCEthrough
COMPOSUREthroughFAITHthroughHOPE

spitballin - keystone what holds the whole criminal octopus up? what do they use to blackmail faggots? pic, vidya, dox? where is it? 7 dwarves? naw - i wouldn't trust the clown if i were (((them))). switzerland? noko??

No way you can, in two seconds, determine the video clip in trumps tweet was relevant unless you were a part of making the video

theregister.co.uk/2017/11/17/us_military_spying_archive_exposed/

Zuma payload and customer unknown, the customer part is unusual for spacex. Or am I mixing it up with some other news?

Roseanne is a fat filthy kike who spent damn near a decade shitting degenerate social-engineering TV into the minds of the goyim.

If you want to understand all of the programming delivered through her show I highly recommend reading the book "Culture of Critique" by Professor Kevin MacDonald.

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Pic related, that fat ugly kike pig Roseanne will never acknowledge the destructive nature of her tribe.

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 →

Nov 14 slight repost
Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Vetican Dirt Nov 15 NEW
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summery of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Lots of memes
White Rabbit memes V2 RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

If Q asked you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

Roseannes twitter is back up and going! Also Hannity said monday starts a TICK TOCK from now till next year...

LOL... that's awesome, send it out..lol

t'was scheduled to launch tonight, some here said they were gonna film it, now it's suddenly been cancelled.

A little more #roseanne

Q didn't post, I've been checking since midnight man

She's a fighter!

Lol are you the idiot posting the same shit in every thread?

The infographic only looks at upper-level positions, so the size of the company isn't relevant. Obviously there are MANY Jews in lower level positions that were not included in the infographic. But the infographic only looks at upper-level positions. Jews do not make up only 2% of upper level positions at CNN. Rather, as the infographic states, Jews make up the MAJORITY of executives, the MAJORITY of hosts, and hold ALL six "Chief" anchor positions.

The story is the same at other news networks. See pic related.

>Inb4 you pivot from "Jews aren't overrepresented" to "Jews are overrepresented, but it's justified because X, Y, and Z"

Checked. It's up.

Hey Roseanne, if you can read this. The goyim are waking up.
We remember the degeneracy you shit into our collective soul with your garbage TV show.

Vatican is the Keystone and has been for Centuries-behind it ALL. Remember the dark Ages-only the Church was allowed to read and write? (((They))) changed history and fed us lies including rewriting and editting the Bible. (((They))) all worship the Black Cube behind the Veil of good works.

How are Jews even allowed to open use the word "goyim"? If a Jew said that to my face IRL I would tell him he deserves to be gassed and possibly beat his ass.

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals →

Everything you need.
QMAP → → → →
Legend → →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
Advise for your first step into this → →
Get comfy niggers

Answer Q's
Distill the Q's
Make memes
Spread memes
profit

Spreadsheet of Answers

Previous Bread leafbro was b&, Last bread of the night for me

Say it with me now

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

Needless to say, if you expected Trump to call for mass arrest or any such thing based on this Q stuff you should remember that he has told us that this wasn't expected and that Trump will play along as usual.

Also mentioned several times that distractions arre necessary.

Have not mentioned that Trump should announce anything upon his return.

Stated that the world will be a different place upon his return.

~1500 sealed indictments and growing.

Make of it what you will.

Look through this if you need to catch up on the Q situation

Jews like Roseanne think we are cattle.

Can someone please update me (with links) on the Fucking Fiji thing. I completely thought that was an off topic bs thread pushed by shills

Her son is based af too

Nasty. She’s talking shit. GEOTUS isn’t Q

Bump for interest

best i seen all week.

I got the "I hate Jews, it's all their fault" message.

I guess you didn't get mine.
You are full of it.

I won't reply to you again.

Whoever asked about space launch in last thread, they are still showing countdown on for me. They stopped it last night when they changed their minds so I think it is still a go for tonight

Incredible

I used to think Q is legit. Now i am starting to doubt. I need to feel like Q is legit again. Please help user!

It'd be nice to learn that the 500 sealed indictments was just a psyop, but got the cabal so paranoid they started surrendering and flipping and now the 1500 indictments are real.

Are they putting subliminal messages on Fox and Friends that are bringing all these boomer conspiritards on Sup Forums?

Hey boomers, you can help secret agent Q bring down the Clinton Foundation by following the crumbs and baking bread. We can all be secret agents just like James Bond as long as we decrypt these nonsense messages by agent Q.

This is what you retards look like to everyone else.

Not for long. They betray themselves.
Gotta give them credit though, their current run is one of their longest and most successful, but they never ever last.

Roseanne had all her followers wiped out. When I just looked it was 50, now 118.

She had 371,000 on September 29th according to Wayback machine

Uh oh, looks like Shlomo got spooked!

By the way, from the outside observer, it looks to me like you just lost this argument.

You are going to absolutely hate the future.

>Now i am starting to doubt.
literally the speed of stupid is like 5 days
you're worthless to humanity

The Jews get expelled b/c the heathen hate holiness (God's Torah). They just cherry picked a few bad Jews to justify their hate. Like the neo-Nazis on Sup Forums.

wonder why it is taking so long to release the names of the 4 dead in the incident in th uk?

Praise Jesus!

Thanks.

Her account was turned back on lol.

Same treatment as DJT's account back at the beginning of all of this. Odd.

scribd.com/document/364737319/Democracy-Alliance-Fall-Investment-Conference-Agenda#download

Fuck off kike

>It's called noise cancelling.
Magically changing language into another and retransmitting it to another recipient's ears is not called noise cancelling, it's called Q parlor shop trick.

That is unusual. What state?

Option #2

>what did he mean by this

He definitely lost the argument. Literally not even able to do 1st grade math.

I suspect either a nigger-tier IQ or is just a Jew himself.

>there's a storm coming
>400 threads later, no storm
you guys are faggots and this general is spam. Neck yourselves, all of you.

Any new info on ++fag Manor crash?

Beautiful user.

splain, RoRo, splain!