“I fucking hate white men.”

A Wisconsin College Democrats leader -- who had interned on Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign -- resigned Tuesday after tweeting “I f---ing hate white men.”

Sarah Semrad, a student at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse resigned from her state-wide College Democrat leadership position, Campus Reform reported.

Semrad also came under fire for a tweet criticizing pro-life literature on campus.

“My new bit is tearing down all the pro life Christian pregnancy resource center fliers that they put up around campus to try & trick people,” Semrad wrote.

She apologized for the tweets in a statement to the La Crosse Tribune. When contacted by Fox News, Semrad referred a reporter to her Tribune apology.

“In a moment of impulsivity and immaturity, I posted the tweet about white males as an expression of frustration towards my male friend who wouldn’t ask for directions,” she wrote regarding the "white men" tweet. “My tweet about posters described my actions after I saw and removed one poster that was hanging on campus that had not received proper university approval for on-campus posting.”

She added: “I recognize that my words were neither humorous nor harmless, and sincerely apologize to all who have been hurt, offended or embarrassed by them. My commitment to social justice remains steadfast and will not be deterred by these events, and I vow to use the maturity and sensitivity that would reflect that going forward.”

Semrad is no longer on the College Democrats of Wisconsin’s website, where she had been listed as the Vice Chair.

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/16/wisconsin-college-democrats-leader-resigns-after-f-ing-hate-white-men-tweet.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sarahjanesemrad.com/contact.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Encouraging hatred against white people is actually good.

This reached a lot of normies.

This.

It solidified jews and made them stronger. Its already waking us up globally.

> h8trs r my motiv8rs

Chelsea clinton is seriously one of the ugliest fucking people on the planet.

Eye bleach

White men dont care about these cunts either. They want women

Bleach ain't strong enough for this job

She’s a fucking idiot. You can’t use maturity and social justice to make a point. That’s an oxymoron.

Then Check out Michael Obungabungas Big Black Ding Dong

cheslea clinton a cute, pls dont bully her

QT3.14159!

at the time chelsea is her mother's age she will look like shit

pls dont post lewd pictures of my waifu, she is pure

Looks like shit now.
I'm terrified of what she'll look like when she's old.

>"put up around campus to try & trick people"
>> 'try AND trick people'
>> AND

agreed

oh god, please nobody MakeApp this, it's bad enough already

God's work son.

(((Semrad)))

That makeup washes off you know.

DELTE

This bitch got buried in the Pet Sematary

We should find her facebook and post words of encouragement like.

" You shouldn't have to apologize to the White, Cis, hetero-normative bigots. You are a proud Transgender woman who was only trying to protect others from the rampant bigotry that doesn't want you to be the person you feel like inside."

FUCK, this is real?!!?

>mfw arguing with a mulatto girl about trannies
>mfw called her mulatto to her face
>mfw some boomer going to college came over to talk to us
>she said muh christianity is oppressive
>told her christianity liberates people from neoliberal capitalism
>she couldn't even and left
keked why the fuck is a boomer woman going to college acting like its the fucking 60s.

>victim

I think this chick is btfo enough now.
she needs white men to show her kindness and convert her to the path off light.

Mmmmm a fellow accelerationist. How goes the war effort?

>white men reject you
>get revenge by working for democlap party
>when stonk womyn are in power
>I can force white men to love me with guns of the state
>Trump wins
>in electoral landslide
>proceed to lose sanity and acquire more cats

(((Sarah Semrad)))??? last name may be a play on 'semite' of which Khazars are NOT. this critter looks like ANOTHER swarthy Khazar Kenite reptile LARPing hating on TRUE Adamic peoples, what else is new...

With front teeth like that you can tell she sucked her thumb till late childhood

Don't use this picture against her, it will hurt us more than it will do good. We're not the scientology church.

This was clearly real. I forgot about that.

The american media is so far left that they played it off as fake and never talked about it.

Its like the oscar de la hoya panties pic.

college student is a retarded sjw slut? stop the presses

what did that amerikanska kurwa said?

Probably because white men apart from beta loser soyboys don't try to fuck her.

(((Semrad)))

More like memes are a victim of Sam Hyde.

>sincerely apologize to all who have been hurt, offended or embarrassed by them
lol what a mongo

>who wouldnt ask for directions

Itcy with maps on every phone asking for directions.

This is a lie. This is an old anti men meme from the 90s that guys always pretend to know the way and refuse to ask for help or use a map. You might recognise this trope from car commercials. It is redundant now because of smart phones and sat nav but it was a frustration often spoken of in the last feminist wave.

She chose to use her apology to spread an anti-white male meme to give some sort of back story as to why she was pissed off. Instead of just saying I lost my cool she perpetuated a bullshit stereotype.

GTFO

I wanted to say something intelligent, but all i can think of is how hideous chelsea is.

>Not posting the wet pink snatch

Makeapp in a nutshell.

that didnt help at all

chelsea is so fucking sexy

>meme from the 90s
It's older than that, kid. Anyway, there's some truth to it as women are quicker to ask directions when lost whereas men are more likely to try and find the destination themselves for a longer time before asking. The odd thing was how she turned it into a racial thing as if non-white men are quicker to ask directions.

meh

She's got a thousand yard stare like a a Vietnam vet. My unprofessional opinion is that she's all fucked up from the unreasonable expectations that having two hyper achieving sociopaths as parents places on a fairly mundane girl.

How does her father feel?

Id like to take this moment to point out how ugly Chelsea is.

>She apologized for the tweets

I would have had more respect for her if she stood behind her initial statements.

Now, she's nothing more than a vapid cunt.

SWEET JESUS!

I'd fug her
are Wisconsin girls pretty? I imagine them as being chubby, camo wearing single moms to a mulatto child

ACTUALLY unsettling.

she has sexy feet!

>How's it going smoothskin?

is this the end of Democrats?

Good, we need to make this a thing to shame and get anti whites fired

You preach a false accelerationism. Fuck off faggot.

Haha, these lefty pigs are having to apologize now.

Is that an euphemism for Bill's dick?

Chelsea seems a lot more vapid than Hillary as well. Had she come from a regular family, she would probably be an insurance broker with a regular normie life. She is not cut out to be a sociopathic Machiavellian monster, the leaked emails even showed her genuine care for kids. I guess she doesnt attend the pizza after parties.

Someone needs to tell her about the jew. Shes ripe for the redpilling

post teh fucking unedited version fagoot

Ugh

Indeed. Normies need to see the truth. Jokes on you leaf

She still looks cute

I'd fuck Chelsea Clinton right in her anus. Then I would cum inside of her and it would feel good!

>Sarah Semrad
she's a thot tading a (((white))) male

>tfw jerking it to the real uncensored version

I'll just leave this here.
sarahjanesemrad.com/contact.html

>sarahjanesemrad.com/contact.html

That’s a different person. LOL

>shhhhhhh

What the hell were they thinking with that logo which is a mix of 9/11 symbolism and "I'm with stupid"? I can't find any reasonable explanation other than her entire campaign being infiltrated.