The Death of Queen Elizabeth and Redpilling of England

youtube.com/watch?v=8-u5nd2GqNE

I just saw this video on youtube and it got me thinking. One day, probably soon, the Queen will die. It will be one of the most recognized and publicized deaths of the 21st century. Every English man and women will be in mourning for 12 straight days, and it will be a devastating loss to the country's metaphysical spirit.
That's where the redpill comes in. Who isn't going to mourn the loss of the figurehead of both the nation and her people? Who is going to mock the death of the racist white hive's queen bee? Who will say that this is a good thing? Who will continue on with their lives as the entirety of England is supposed to fall dead?
Muslims.
Blacks.
The J-left.
Any nonwhite living in England.
They don't care about her because she isn't THEIR figurehead. She's the embodiment of the ENGLISH PEOPLE, not the parasites living within the borders of the nation.

A country is more than a section of land. It's a people, culture, blood, and tradition. This will become incredibly apparent to everyone on the right, center, and even some on the left. As the hyenas and jackals ignore or even taunt the death of the Queen people will notice; and they will be ANGRY. The Queen is the very soul of the country. She is the embodiment of what it means to be English. To have these vermin mock what it means to be English will expose them for what they are: invaders. They are not English. They can't be English.

When the Queen falls England will rise.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/anjem-choudary-buckingham-palace-mosque-proposal-the-queen-royal-family-islamic-place-of-worship-a7193971.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_M_Rothschild_&_Sons
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j24nO2iNli8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=th0o-ZyuL2k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lzkbouKG830
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so man. We could all use a little redpilling, we have it too easy.

Keep dreaming, Britain is cucked beyond belief. They are lost and I love to watch them fall. Because it's entirely their own fault.

Fuck the Royals. They allowed their country and especially their capitol city to be invaded by 3rd world hordes without a peep. Fucking pathetic, we need to start calling them out for this great dereliction of duty. Their ancestors would fucking kill themselves if they came back and saw the "people" currently occupying London

Fuck me, I'm from podunk USA, and I'd cry for the Queen's death.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/anjem-choudary-buckingham-palace-mosque-proposal-the-queen-royal-family-islamic-place-of-worship-a7193971.html

They already want palace turned into a mosque, royalty abolished and sharia law. They protest out front of the palace and they dont do anything. You get arrested if you try to counter protest. Everyone will be cheering her death and any that disagree with abolishing royalty will be racist.

Fuck her. She could have soldiers march across the country right now and have this mess scrubbed clean.

>anjem choudary

m8 hes in prison lol

She is queen in several countries run by niggers. she herself is a globalist .

This post isn't glorifying the Queen. It's commentary on the impact of her death on the British people.

Her death will have an impact on the patriotic ones. The big redpill will be Groids on social media with no respect.

even I will be a little sad, im not that full of hatred. but the truth still stands, shes allowed things to get this bad

I think when South Africa falls we'll all rise

Can you name a worse King or Queen of England?

Not for long. He only got about 5 and a half years. He'll be out in half that.

King William III

interesting to think about... but when it does happen charles will abdicate and give it william rite ?

>He only got about 5 and a half years
what did he do?

John

It will be a very sad day but the start of a 12 day bender in her memory, it's what she would've wanted.
No chance.

James II

He got convicted of giving support to ISIS, and he was also involved in a whole lot of other similar extremist shit.

lel he openly spoke islam taking over and fucking going to war with us

qt

Leonidas

The royal family are aloof retards that entrust their money to Rothschilds.

LITERALLY.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_M_Rothschild_&_Sons

>Rothschild's financial advisory division is known to serve British nobility, including the British Royal Family. Chairman Sir Evelyn Rothschild is currently the personal financial advisor of Queen Elizabeth II, and she knighted him in 1989 for his services to banking and finance.

It's time to accept the fact that the British upper class is bought and paid for by international interests. The last people from that class to try to stop these kikes were Oswald Mosley and Edward VIII. Look how that turned out.

Charles I

>Oswald Mosley

Dont. I cant handle those feels.

Edward II

Every english man and woman will be mourning for 12 straight days. I fucking knew you were a cult like in hot fuzz. No fuck hot fuzz. Youre like north korea.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j24nO2iNli8

Its absolutely pathetic.

>When the Queen falls England will rise.

the monarchy is their greatest tradition. And at least they used to rule the world. The Norks just worship some fat guy

I'll view it prolly
I may be American but British royalty are still my monarchs

Britain first

You're sure all of those people are worse than the Queen who ruled during the loss of the Empire and the UK's demographic suicide?
The Queen who is so left wing that she won't meet with the President of the United States, a man so left wing he mirrors Democrats of just 10 years ago?

Oh. Being a bitch is their tradition. Now it all makes sense.

Why does anyone give a flying fuck about the queen again?

Æthelred the Unready

Lol
They wont even fight back when their kids are getting raped.
They wont do shit just like all white people who don't do shit

Why? You've never talked to her. Never met her. You make her rich, and she'll never give you a penny. Why does anyone give her the time of day? She doesn't fucking do anything except dress up and go places. Everyone who worships her is a fucking moron.

First of all, absolutely spot-on and top notch shit. Secondly, "J-Left" is my new favorite phrase. Well done, sir.

Simple ethnics here love the royals.

Well William III created the bank of england for some money to buy boats and used taxes as collateral.
The first central bank, enslaved the country and gave the kikes complete control over every penny in the country, your fed is based off of the bank of england.

So yes, much worse

she's the only monarch in the west that still matters. And she's the last remnant of the empire. Oh how the limeys pine for their empire

Most blacks in uk and commonwealth love the queen

The nazis tried. Dont lump nazis in with these fucking faggots. Not after they fucking slaughtered nazis. The real white people died in WWII. the whites you see today are cuck faggots. This is the exact future they wanted they fought and died for.

Everyone mistakes god for satan on their decent into hell.

Edward viii was the last true king of the empire,
Was the peoples king, and a nazi who wanted to join with Germany.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=th0o-ZyuL2k
Also check out Mitford sisters
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lzkbouKG830
Unity Mitford was one of Hitler's inner circle .but all of the Mitford sisters are interesting