Decent Megaten anime FUCKING when ?!

Persona animes: Adaptation from a shitty spin off wich is basically Megaten with a jojoreskin on it.

Devil Survivor: Shitty anime with horrendous moe tier designs

So when do we get the real deal ?!

I dunno why you need an anime

the games do a pretty good job by themselves

Hopefully never.
I don't need an anime. Strange Journey and Nocturne are two of my favorite games ever. Seeing them animated would fuck up the experience. I don't want a "decent" adaptation, I want to keep my memories from the games themselves. Some stories are better told in RPG form.

Raidou would work nicely as anime, but that will never happen.
>animes

It's a travesty what they did witht the mc of DeSu 2.
Despite being a generic self insert character he still manages to be one of the best characters in the game.
He took this end of the world thing in stride and never lost his sense of humor, but in the anime they basically made him shinji.

Well... The plot of Devil Survivor 2 is just a shitty Evangelion ripoff, thereĀ“s no way they could do something dececent with it.

They should have done Devil Survivor 1 the story is way better and easier to adapt in my opinion since it is more story driven anyway.

>Persona animes
Get the fuck out you fucking subhuman

Beach episode when?

Wouldn't work. One of the charms of SMT is a vague and silent protagonist and non character driven plot in general, which doesn't translate well to anime.

Persona/DeSu etc aren't SMT btw.

after the SALVATION episode.

This

Also Yuzu a cute

I know I'll get shit for this, but Megami Ibunroku Persona should get two movies done by the Kotonoha no Niwa studio, for the two storylines.

The problem currently is that Aniplex holds all the animation adaptation rights at least to the Persona series and see it as little more than a cash cow to exploit meaning cheap ass quickie adaptations and specials. With the other ones I guess Devil Survivor 2 wasn't too horrible but it certainly wasn't good and the mainline series is probably just too dark and controversial to get another adaptation at this rate. Funny thing is Megami Tensei did get an OVA way back in the 80's with the same character designer as ZZ Gundam and it shows up on a lot of lists of bad ultra violent 80's OVAs.

Don't be so nitpicky user, everyone knows that the spin-offs are actually called megami ibunroku in japan, but almost all the spinoffs have the same SMT staples like chaos/law/neutral paths, fusion, demons, punching god in the face or even have the same assets, so don't sweat the small stuff if you wanna talk about mainline just call the mainline.

Is the OVA an adaption of the game or the novel the game was based off/adapted.

Wasn't this the game with terrible endings and annoying main characters?

You are probably talking about its direct sequel SMT IV:Apocalypse which is a bit notorious to be more anime than the other games and going full force with the friendship theme and waifus.
Your party members were pretty cool in IV especially hoy boy.

>Your party members were pretty cool

unless they trigger smirking

that shit is not okay

Labrys strike

>animes
Kill yourself.

>first boss completely knocks me on my ass, repeatly

it's like Nocturne all over again.

Someone kill aniplex jews please.

They aren't just fucking anime, but also games.

I should reallyplay that one of these days it has been rotting on my shelf for like a year now.

When the game series becomes decent

Speaking of SMT anime which one would be the best to adapt not the one you want, but which SMT game would translate the best to an anime.
I would say Devil survivor 1 would work better.

Hey

DeSu 1 should had been adapted instead of trying to edge up DeSu 2.

But well, a proper modern adaptation of SMT series would be SMT4 or Apocalypse.

#FE also counts.

>Apocalypse.
It think Apocalypse would work the best too, because it is more anime than the other games to begin with,but it is also harder to adapt, but it is held back by the fact that it is a sequel

I don't know about Nocturne, but Strange Journey would be perfect for a set of films

Aniplex doesn't really have much influence on the games though

>s
This should be a bannable offense.

SMT series don't have that much options, also starting from strange journey the main games get more emphasis on the story.

For sure past games had story, but now you get more and more info dumps right off the bat, which makes a bit more easier to make adaptations.

That or adapting #FE.

But also talking a bit of FE series, I still wonder why they didn't tried to milk the success a bit with a anime of awakening or fates yet.

Shit would print money easy.