Just saw a bootleg of Justice League. Holy shit. It's not even trying to be subtle

Just saw a bootleg of Justice League. Holy shit. It's not even trying to be subtle.

Not even 20 minutes in, and we see Muslims being threatened by a Skinhead in a death metal shirt, and self-described "Reactionary terrorists" in fedoras who want to 'return to simpler times'. There's also a subplot about a Russian family being terrorized by the villains, and the film goes out of the way to portray them as stupid, backward, and with the kid being the only one to be tech-savvy and whose tablet is what partially attracts the aliens to their house and dooms the whole world ("muh Russian hackerz!").

Seriously, it's like a parody WE would make about what the left thinks of us. Don't give this ANY money.

>inb4 'Still caring about capeshit in 2017".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZiTeG8ylLTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like JUSTice league

I don't even pirate movies anymore. I refuse to watch hollywood garbage. Fuck celebrities

This can't be real

Do you mean this shitty scene?

youtu.be/ZiTeG8ylLTU

This

Holy shit we have Fascist Roose Bolton

I like this

I will watch this movie to root for the supposed "bad guys"

>muslims threatened by skinheads
>fedora libertarians
>kids have advanced tech skills

SOUNDS LIKE REALITY

Paid to see it last night, though same thing. What happen to the good old multi-racial gangs of the 80s/90s?

Those are racist because they portray that some minorities can be criminals too.

What did the back of the "skinhead"s sweatshirt say? I swear it said "MAGAHORDE"

It is. I'm actually surprised both the left and right aren't talking about it like they did about Ragnarok.

I couldn't make it out. Might not even be a real band. Still obvious what was being implied.

Read today's cdan. Rumor is Batflecks out. They're gonna drive dumptrucks full of money and beg Christian Bale to lose the 100lbs he gained and come back.

I don't really see how that gets shoved into this universe. Kinda suspect they retcon Justice League altogether.

Aw, I was looking forward to this one. I hoped DC wouldn't be so pointlessly political.

I won't be buying a ticket for myself and I'll try my best to convince everybody I know it's a flop and not worth seeing. I know for sure that will make the difference of at least 10 tickets. Not today Hollywood.

Liberal bullshit aside, it was just a shitty movie. Boring as fuck until the last 20min and that wasn't even that good. I felt like I'd seen it all before. No character development, no sense of danger. One reviewer explained it perfectly. It's almost worse than BvS because it's not as shitty of a movie. BvS is like a dumpster fire and JL is just a dumpster.

This

Also, I just want to point out that people seem to be giving up on DCEU, as they should. This is the first comic book movie I've been to in years that wasn't sold out on opening night.

Also Ratner has been producing and Gadot said she's out if they don't ditch his production company. With how shitty they've been doing I think it'll be a lot harder to find a new source of cash than to hold on to an existing one.

You forgot to mention the hype (((they)))'re trying to stir about the female actor (((Gal Gadot))), and what an amazingly strong woman she is in real life because she was combat instructor in the Israeli army.

Her acting is about the worst I can remember to have ever seen, consists basically just out of standing with wide stance and smirking.

I regret I paid for it.

i am not a big cape hero movie fan and JL has not interested me and neither do marvel movies but i was bored and watched thor. Not sure if it was because i was stoned but fuck i laughed watching that movie and in a good way. They seemed to know how to make cringe funny.

Yep. Steppenwolf was just like all those boring generic conqueror villains from MCU movies like Malekith and Ronan, and whole opportunities for character development were wasted, like the photo of Pa Kent. I also went to the mall today and while walking by the theater, there wasn't a line, and mine always gets lines, even for shit like Ant Man.

One other thing I want to point out: the kid doesn't have a tablet, it's a radio she's trying to get working. It doesn't attract Steppenwolf at all. He picked that spot because if was known the middle of nowhere and the nuclear plant wasn't used anymore and he could use the cooling tower to shield the energy from the mother boxes.

Ragnarok was an excellent movie

It was in the middle of nowhere*

How can they possibly salvage this universe? Changing Katie Holmes is one thing. Changing fucking Batman? They're probably just assuming Leto is gonna get accused. So they have to recast Batman, Joker, the director, the producer, and then build a coherent universe with the only returning character being Gal Gadot and Superman that nobody likes.

Christian Bales too smart for this. They're gonna kill it.

Guardians 2 was painfully campy. I fucking loved it. It's a little weird how good Disney is lately.

I think Leto has already hinted that he won't come back. The next movie is Flash and they're doing Flashpoint so I assume they're going to try to reboot it then. They're not getting any more of my money unless they prove themselves with a couple really good movies. I won't hold my breath.

Look at that cover. Is this a joke movie?

yepp

This. I have a feeling they're going to try to test the waters on the SJWshit. In fact, they've already done that with BvS (somewhat lite SJWing) and (((Wonder Woman))) (moderate SJWing). BvS was lackluster and although (((WW))) was successful, it wasn't as big as the last two Batman films. They're probably also noticing a trend of SJW films tanking horribly and with how desperate they are in trying to get caught up with Marvel, they will throw the SJWs under the bus to appeal to the larger audience. They're doing the opposite of what Marvel is doing, which is steadily getting pozzed and declining. To do that, they have to "erase" everything that has happened, which is symbolic of erasing SJWism from the DC cinematic universe, and Flashpoint is that erasing mechanism. Fox did it with their X-Men and Wolverine franchises by doing Days of Future Past.
>tl;dr Flashpoint will be their "out" (ie "See? SJWism doesn't exist in this universe anymore, goy!") to try to woo the audiences alienated by SJWs and whatever the fuck Marvel is doing, with the nigger Asgardians and shit
For the cinematic universe reboot to happen, the JL movie must not overwhelmingly succeed (just make enough to justify the reboot, not enough to "stay the SJW course") AND THEY HAVE TO KNOW THE REASON IS SJW PANDERING.

I feel like DC has even less right to make an expanded universe than Universal Pictures, because at least people liked the universal monsters in like 1940 or something.
Nobody likes fucking Wonder Woman and Fish Boy.

What is 'shocking'???

I mean Batman Vs. Superman was marketed as a Wonder Woman movie.....

Even the cucks and SJW film critics who thought Wonder Woman was so powerful hate this turd.

Think about that.

same here. fuck 'em

It's not even SJW pandering that ruined the movie. There honestly wasn't that much of it. It was poorly written, poorly directed and poorly edited. Oh and the CGI was shit. They have a lot more to worry about than just politics.

Ragnarok was shit. Worse than Guardians of the Galaxy, but not as bad a Guardians of the Galaxy II