Brit/pol/ - Micks are for Anglo Pats Edition

>Varadkar: Solve Irish border question or I'll block Brexit talks (based alpha Mick)
thetimes.co.uk/article/varadkar-solve-irish-border-question-or-ill-block-brexit-talks-9kscw83kv

>Benedict Allen rescued with suspected malaria in Papua New Guinea
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/17/benedict-allen-rescued-suspected-malaria-papua-new-guinea

>UK 'to pay Iran £450m' to release Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe
theweek.co.uk/89769/uk-to-pay-iran-450m-to-release-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe

>Iraqi forces captures last Isil-held town in Iraq
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/iraqi-forces-captures-last-isil-held-town-iraq/

>HS2 contractor Carillion in fresh profit warning amid debt concerns
theguardian.com/business/2017/nov/17/hs2-carillion-profit-warning-debt-shares

>Faggots can't handle their spending
mirror.co.uk/money/two-million-brits-struggling-debt-11533710

>John Lewis plagiarised my book for Christmas ad, claims children's author
thetimes.co.uk/article/john-lewis-plagiarised-my-book-for-christmas-ad-claims-childrens-author-qmrqljt9j

>I'm a celeb is back (Watch it goyim)
radiotimes.com/news/tv/2017-11-17/theres-an-early-favourite-for-the-im-a-celebrity-jungle-crown-and-its-not-who-you-think/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrhLovaFs8
youtube.com/watch?v=rF2nCmqEc2M
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY
youtube.com/watch?v=xj10GI4BnCY
morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-interview-polaroid-photo-in-german-spiegel-magazine.141269/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ah jesus it's the ficking irish again

sneep sneep

There's going to be a Big Beautiful Exit Bill.

And Britain is going to pay for it!

here you go senpai

What's going on with schizoposter? It's someone LARPing, right?

So I'm a bit conflicted. I needed a moment of solace this afternoon so I went in to a church. It was catholic. I felt very comforted and I was able to reasonably resolve my problems. I want to go back tomorrow. It feels more peaceful than my cold Anglican church. What do pol?

Sneep sneep George.

We know you jut want the Irish back.

Mairposter? If it is he's been doing it for months. He's an alkie, if you catch him in the morning he's pretty coherent, then gets progressively more unhinged through the day.

Why not go again?

Anyone see that Vanessa girl on children in need?

What's the worst Sup Forums board, currently?

I put forward

Mairposter, yeah. He must be LARPing because you'd need to be seriously wrecked to type like that. I don't type lile that even after 35 units. Maybe he's a lightweight or has medical problems or something? I'm pretty sure he's LARPing though.

everybody loves Sup Forums

>He must be LARPing

I used to think this but I'm unsure. Reason being, he doesn't make one or two posts - he makes easily 40 per thread, over multiple threads, on the nights he posts (usually Friday + Saturday). It's really fucking hard to even post that often, let alone LARP that often and keep the same consistent character for so long.
If it IS a LARP then genuinely fair play to him.

they hate us because they know we are right. its like how a little kiddywink hates his mam fir making him go to bed early.

I'm not Catholic, I don't fundamentally have a problem with going if I'm alone but it feels like cheating in a way. I'll probably read The Bible when I go but there are things I dislike and disagree with about that church.

good evening senpais...

Oh god what have they done to it

I'm just booking you in for some future headpats x

Well from what I can piece together he's an ex squaddie who a piss head and on benzos, and is in and out of secure units and detox. Or it could just be pube funding around...

>a BASED Honk poster.

>and a BASED Kotori poster.

So if it's not, what on earth is it? It can't just be drink surely?

Don't even think about being Anglican or Catholic or whatever else, be just a Christian and do not fall victim to the divide and conquer. If you are loyal to God that is all that matters, so read the book just so handily written for us plebs to read, and learn what is expected of you. If you read the Bible and keep God in your heart there will be no doubts about whether or not the Anglican or the Catholic is right, because you, the Christian, will be right above all.

Many of the churches today are astray, corrupt. Don't follow them and give them no loyalty, your loyalty belongs only to God and to those that are loyal to Him too. If you find solace in being in a church building then get comfortable in one you like but don't let yourself be lead astray if the church is acting in contradiction to what God commands. If you find yourself part of a church that has gone astray maybe you could be what moves them back on to God's path.

Trump's a dick, but the morning when he won the salt in /qa/ncer was nectar. They're always trying to get Sup Forums deleted, the faggots.

I've thought before that it could be Pube.

Alright honk, how you doing? Uni treating you well?

I've spoken to him a fair few times, he 'just' seems to have major personality issues, but every once in a while he does come out with something that makes you realise he's not a flat-out mental patient.

But I've always found him entertaining. One person he almost definitely isn't is YKTD, who had a few funny chats with Mair (and gave him his name as far as I recall).

Gotten a bit boring again in the news

BEST boys

Don't worry. 'tis the season to avoid crowded spaces.

I guess so. Best not to be a NEET anymore.

Oh boy, I can't wait to come together and unite against hate.

Go chuck some acid on a nigger then fella, I'll buy you a pasty from Greggs. It's just part and parcel anyway so I suppose it's basically just banter at this point.

Been lurking in a couple of those /cbts/ qanon threads. Wtf is going on there. Half the posts read like bots, can't make head nor tail of it.

they hate it becaues it's shit
brit/pol/ is the one light in the darkness

#strongertogether
#hopenothate
#prayersfor[inserattacksitehere]
#youaintnomuslimbruv

Did I forget any?

throw in #metoo to be safe

#notallX

Thanks user. I never go to church for congregations. I just want silence and reflection. I agree with the corruptions but I can't also be massively Lutherian either. I dislike the held together by jam and old ladies of the Coe and the bland get together of "let's have a christening" LARPers. But I disagree with the hierarchical nature of Catholics, that and transubstansciation and celibacy etc. Or the noncery. I don't know where I stand. I'm happy with gay marriage, but believe trannies are mentally ill. I believe in science but also a fundamental creator. I find peace in the silence, and an "external sort of comforting hug/knowing" when I read the bible in church.

All of you remind me of how Americans do this so much better: fuck all of you, Corbyn will win because of your cowardice.

Also Tommy Robinson turning up in a taxi at whatever attack site to film with RebelMedia and then being haranged by edgy students youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrhLovaFs8

youtube.com/watch?v=rF2nCmqEc2M

I love Sup Forums don't bother with any other boards these days. But brit/pol/ is comfy cos there's a lot of regulars and it's always there when the rest of the board is boring.

and a lot of Pakistani Brits on twitter blamed Islamophobia and White Supremacists like Nigel Farage

Unironically I like Tommy, lads got a great big pair

I admire some aspects of his act, but a lot of it feels like he is milking it.

How was question time? I missed it.

I went to it, nobody saw me ;(.

He's good but he isn't getting anywhere, dead end stuff

>Brit/feel/ colony is the light in the darkness
hahahahahahaha

I too only come for the britpol. Only people I can relate too on here. I love knowing the regulars. Like some user had an 8 sausage sarnie the other day, and some other user guessed the sauce whilst others criticised the bread. No one else can do that

poof

>I'm happy with gay marriage
You do understand how this puts you outside the realm of Christianity, don't you? You place such a low value in the Godly act of marriage that you think it okay for homosexuals to desecrate that holy bond. You cannot pick and choose what you like and do not like, Christianity is as it is, unchangeable forever and you are subservient to God, not vice versa. Seems to me that you don't truly wish to be in God's embrace, just that you're looking for some sense of belonging regardless of what it really is you'll belong to. Just as children we had to do as mother said even if we didn't like it because mother knows best, now as adults we must do as God says even if we don't like it because God knows best. To be Christian is not about liking absolutely everything you burden, but to carry out your responsibilities in spite of your earthly hesitance.

I hope sincerely that you find the path to God, but I will not lie and say it's a path that's easy. If you wish to truly be as God commands then you must be willing to sacrifice some, because nothing is free.

Encona hot sauce wasn't It?

Legendary bants not deserted you I see

it's an inside joke

allow it

>Caring about the 3 mentions of homosexuality
No it doesn't user. I assume you too avoid pork. Why did he make them eye eye. I believe in a God. I find Christianity reflects my belief in God. I find comfort in church. Go fuck your terms of what I should believe. I already made clear my hesitations with different churches.

Lol yea. You in that thread too. Hello again user

Do you actually believe, or are you looking for comfort and meaning?

:)

fucking shirtlifter

They're not my terms, they're God's terms. Don't attack me because you don't like God's terms, I didn't set them I just relayed them. In spite of your transgression I remained polite with you, so why did you attack me as you did?

WN?

No I believe. I just don't know why I found the Catholic church so comforting when I disagree with them a lot. I go to church to pray most days but have always felt it cold. I'm liberal on social stuff to an extent, paki out btw. I just struggle with the identity of my belief. Am I Christian or do I just belief in a God? That's my struggle

Wait do the English still have a large grudge against the Irish or has that stuff kinda passed?

btw OP forgot to add you can purchase Karen curtains now.

Because you missed my point a little I think. Sorry. See

*Blocks your path*

fuck off you're not getting in on this

this is between me and honk

*blocks your sunlight*

It's largely passed, but if they go with a hard north/soith boarder on brexit, who knows what might happen.

WN used to go on about his church, Anglican Catholic. Maybe that's something to look Into?

>tfw in love with a qt brown girl

Wat do?

Also, about your pork point. The Israelites were commanded to not eat pork in the old testament, but events transpired that saw the Christians lead by Christ to become God's chosen people and to these Christ said (relating to food law) that nothing outside the body can defile it by going in. So it is perfectly okay for me to stuff my face with pig.

>Am I Christian or do I just belief in a God?
You are not a Christian, you just hold some personal belief you ascribe to a sort of god-like thing.

No. What made you think I was?

Make the right choice.

Is drinking from water bottles the reason as to why I 'interact' with gay animeposters?

What's this plastic bottle meme?

Is it worth trying the UK or is Australia better?

Every pom I meet here says that it's just a waste of time to try over there these days.

>that nothing outside the body can defile it by going in
Want to bend over and find out if that's true?

Aw alright then. Found out the other day my great-great-great-great grandfather was an Irishman who left for Liverpool after he stabbed some Welshman and had to escape. Pretty wacky stuff. The "troubles" thing is still sorta going on though isnt it?

I did state that that was in relation to food, as opposed to bull cock. So put your willy away.

Just he was very uncompromising about his religion, and vehemently anti Catholic. Thought he might go off on one with an Anglican talking about attending a Catholic church.

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

I never said I was. I said Anglican. Which is sort of just tradition. Maybe I wish I was, maybe I feel more of an attachment. I don't know. But no one can truly know the word of God so all Christians have to be wrong.

Come home to the church of christ, son

>Make the right choice.

I know this is literally a MUH DICK argument, but her arse is unbelievable and the pussy is the best I have ever had.
Plus she is so obedient, dutiful and submissive.
In my heart of hearts I don't want halfbreed kids though.

Low key, but the proddie/catholic, loyalist/unionist divide is still there, yes.

>I did state that that was in relation to food
Food is any nutritious substance that you eat so if you were to eat human meat or organs you could call it food and judging by the way you talk you sound like no stranger to eating cock. It all nicely adds up.

Now before you try to make up some shit about humans not technically being food let's just end this with, would a chicken drumstick up your bum not defile you?

>So put your willy away
It's too late for that, there's no stopping me now.

>But no one can truly know the word of God so all Christians have to be wrong.
>if i don't know something then nobody else does
Come on lad, don't fall this bloody low.

He looks like he diddle me. Do you reckon he'd diddle me?

If you cannot control your most basic urges then you really should carry great shame in your lack of self mastery. I'm not saying I'm perfect mind you, but to base a decision on your sexual urges and so excitedly advertise it is very poor behaviour. Don't follow your dick mate.

Hopefully the younger generation see past that.

See if I was to fall for the whole plastic meme and try to stay away from it, how the fuck would I manage? I drink 2-3 (big) bottles of water a day and I'm too pure to drink tap water.

hell only tell you the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY

>youtube.com/watch?v=xj10GI4BnCY
Relax laddies.

Not only my dick, but the doting loyalty and submissiveness is really appealing.
Life would be so much easier if I could just have stayed blue pilled.

So who could possibly know.
>falling this low
Honestly I don't see the problem with this argument. Call me a heathen all you want, other than holding a personal belief that only ascribes the way I feel this is the only logical view. Ergo Everyone is right or no one is right.

I think I know a man who can help

Morrissey's latest interview is amazing. Google Translated from German so might not be a perfect translation:

>SPIEGEL: So you think Angela Merkel is the mother of Europe?
>Morrissey: Nunsie is smart enough not to say much. She stays silent, which is very interesting. but I'm sad that Berlin has become the rape capital.
>SPIEGEL: The what? Capital of the Rape?
>Morrissey: Yes, yes! Because of the open borders. Many people think it was a mistake of Angela Merkel, that she said in the beginning: "Come, come all here!" And then: "Yikes, yikes, but not!"
>SPIEGEL: So you are against to take on fugitives?
>Morrissey: Okay, let's talk about multiculturalism. I want THAT Germany is German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture at the end of your meal. ALL European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years. And now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.

You can find more here, inbetween the 'fans' wailing about his comments.
morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-interview-polaroid-photo-in-german-spiegel-magazine.141269/

Anyone ever farted in a tea kettle and then served tea to someone you dont like?

>and I'm too pure to drink tap water.

Does that say Pro Black D?

fucking yanks

Anyone ever farted in a biscuit tin and then offered a biscuit to someone you don't like so when they open the lid the smells comes out?