Yuri On Ice

Yuuri's tiny waist edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11675903
youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4
blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/09/behind-the-scenes-of-yuri-on-ices-costume-design-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a pretty katsudon.

I want to measure that waist.

What's your best guess?

This is becoming a new fetish very quickly.

Also looks like Phichit was based on this guy. I think he was the first Thai to win gold.

Do you think he has saggy skin from losing all that weight

I like how Victor stripping Yuri down to his boxers, throwing him on a bed wearing an eye mask, and sleeping on top of him was completely overshadowed by an obstructed kiss. Priorities.

I love the way the back mesh dips down towards his ass, drawing attention to it. Max lewd without showing too much.

I want that jacket. Like I don't cross play but I am tempted to make that jacket. You can never have enough sequenced jackets.

His flip/nip not thai

I should completely redo this the lighting was so much nicer in episode 7 and makes episode 5 look like ass.

Speaking of which, what was this expression supposed to convey?

Probably not. He wasn't that big to begin with. He's also fairly young and exercised a lot of it. It's amazing what vitamin e oil and exercise can do.

Gay

And cocoa butter. He probably smells really good and glows like a fertile woman. That's my fetish at least.

The pleasure of being one step closer of sleeping inside.

He's happy he finally got to sleep with Yuri!

The pleasure of sleeping with Yuuri.

It must be pretty comfy on top of piggy

Victor is clearly on cloud nine. He's laying on the softest professional skater in the world, whom he happens to like very much.

It's so funny, if we had just that moment it would have been huge alone.

>He probably smells really good and glows like a fertile woman
Why boner.

Cute piggy.

Can we talk about how Suwabe voices Victor? How does he make Victor not sound just like, another boy with Suwabe voice?

Sorry to disappoint you but that's light, otherwise it would have been visible in picture 1 a lot. If that's hiw waist then he's anorexic in picture 14 and in OP's picture, doesn't match his legs and hips.

It's hilarious, sleeping together would've kept everyone satisfied with the escalation of homo but they exceeded all our expectations again.

Victor is very metrosexual. He camps it up.

People on Sup Forums are probably more romanchikku than they'd like to admit. Though then again this show just spoils us so much. I really liked pic related too.

We had this discussion a few threads ago but yes Victor and Yuri's seiyuu are doing a great job. The voice acting in this show is damn good across the board

We all know pregnant women coat themselves with coco butter and have that pregnancy glow.

Can someone post that "it was a kiss" image?

i like the change in tone between victors inner monologues and how he speaks to ther people. his inner voice is a lot deeper

And people were worried because there was no homo in the previews.

Pic

Why so retards keep denying that they kissed?

Because they want to see you waste your time arguing to defend it.

I don't know but I consider myself seduced for different reasons. I wanted Victor to be voiced by Miki at first but I can't imagine anyone else in his role now.

My heart tingled when that happened

It's incredibly obvious when you hear what Victor says right after + see everyone's reactions.

Because the shot was specifically made in a way to make you question whether or not they kissed.

Fuck I loved that moment. It was so protective and so physically instinctive.

Because they only watched webms instead of the show and don't know about the surprise part. Also Even if MAPPA animated tongue action they would come up with some argument to deny it.

Thanks user

Still waiting for Victor to have a shit ton of kids he forgot about.

Clearly Victor is cooling Yuuri down with his icy Russian lips. Yuuri is sweaty (as you can see in various cuts) so Victor is being a good coach and helping him cool down for the interviews and press immediately after.

I loved this moment to. It's maybe my second favourite part of the entire episode after the kiss. Victor yelling at Yuuri not to listen was perfect. We need more protective Victor.

the more i think about victor offering a kiss to comfort yuri the funnier it becomes to me. not a hug or hand on the shoulder etc like normal people. my students freaking out and its partially my fault maybe if i, his coach and also a man, kiss him he'll chill. ????

What the heck kind of coaching relationship did this man have with Yakov?

oh no user DON'T GO THERE

That's why a lot of people think they've hooked up before this, since Yuuri didn't freak out over it. I personally hope not because I want to see everything significant between them on-screen, but it's an interesting theory.

Nah I'm pretty sure Viktor just didn't get nervous before a performance, or at least he was much less of a ball of nerves than Yuuri is. That'd also explain why he was at a loss as to what to do with Yuuri.

Fuck back off tumblr or stop typing like a retard.

It's interesting because I never really thought of their dynamic as a protective one, just supportive, but even Chris sees it as Victor wanting someone to protect

I'm pretty sure Victor knows exactly what kind of relationship they have and will play dumb until Yuuri himself questions it. He said that because he knows Yuuri is basically immune to his flirting by now

They did it now because in the last episode it will be piggy who kisses Victor after Victor skates stay by my side. Their roles will be reversed.

>cross play
apply yourself

You're the naive one if you think Yuuri has no idea what kind of relationship this is.

This is the best answer

This show is really fucking gay and also really fucking good, glad i gave it a shot.

That sounds really plausible and now I want it badly.

It's from the fact he's had so many lovers. Like that bought him more time in relationships I'm sure. "Fuck I made him cry. Here I'all kiss it away."

Blow jobs. Victor sucking him off all the time is why his marriage failed.

I'm just saying.

Sounds like he just slept it out.

In that case we should be worried about the others.

who's directing this shit? Because I haven't laughed this much since Nozaki-kun aired

But if he'd already kissed him before, why would Victor kissing Yuuri at the end be a surprise to him?

Sayo Yamamoto, the Master

It's not that he has no idea what kind of relationship it is, but he's just timid and/or in denial about it.

it was in public in international television

The fact that it was a flying jump kiss in a full stadium.

Our queen.

I agree with you, but maybe the surprise isn't just the kiss, but a kiss in front of everyone.

I find real life skaters finding a character in this show they think they are so cute.

I've been smiling like an idiot the entire day I still can't believe it's really happening.

i haven't heard Sup Forums talk about this but the preview where victor asks yuuri to say the moscow airport 10x fast is so cute to me.

>see my post
God bless. I agree, I think I've watched this episode over 20 times since yesterday. It feels like it's been days.

pitchit on the scene again

Ready and waiting for the Russian. Nobody can ever pronounce Moscow airport names, I think Domodedovo is worse

"From Russia With Love" was my favourite though

Please type like the intelligent person you want us to think you are, user. We want to believe you're not as stupid as you sound.

Naw it's cool. they've all moved on after figure out that while he's gorgeous it takes a lot of work and it's almost like baby sitting.

i like to imagine flower crown long haired victor saying that to me at night

People in the Philippines were fucking amazed when Michael Martinez got into the Olympics, in figure skating no less. Most have never even fucking seen snow it blew people's minds, interest for the sport seriously blew up in the country overnight. Pichit's interest to prove that Southeast Asians people can compete in figure skating very much reminds me of that time.

But how will it end?
strawpoll.me/11675903

Who did this

>with Yuri coming second

Is this a fucking stamina joke, Phichit

I think Yuuri will get second place, Victor will dance for him to show that he won't leave him, they'll kiss, little credits epilogue scenes, the end.

Medo-chan actually did it, the madwoman. She became 2D.

Chris always comes first

youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4 Chris' exhibition song

IT'S GAAAAAAY!

But why can't I stop watching this.

I want to become 2D too. Finding a hot russian boyfriend sounds easier.

If they want to do a second season they have to make Yuuri come second. Then he and Victor can share the gold in s2.

How nice of him, always thinking of Victor.

accept the gay user xD

Because it's good shit, duh.

Because it's part SOL part competition all warm fuzzies and so far very little drama.

I am incredibly happy for her.

blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/09/behind-the-scenes-of-yuri-on-ices-costume-design-4/
>I used a mesh fabric there, creating a vine pattern with rhinestones. In real life, it’d be lined with a beige fabric so it’d look like you could see his skin through it, but I think that was a bit too difficult to get across in animation.
It's his feminine waist, user.

Thanks for the background user, I love hearing the history behind these skaters. That story makes it seem even more that Phichit is based off him.