7. ARC-V 127 - 11.8%
8. ARC-V 19 - 13.6%
9. ARC-V 120 - 13.8%
10. ARC-V 123 - 14.6%

Every thread until Nicofag gets carded.

Every thread until Arc-V is dead

SOUND DUEL 4 WHEN?

Saigoni Entame Dueru!

Psychotic Yuya is best Yuya after slut Yuya.

What the fuck

I think he is referring to those rape comics with Tuning Magician, Yuzu and Rin

Next season when?

I'm not sure if i should be happy or disappointed that all my so called shitposting has left a legacy.

What?

Arc-V's dimensions will be reset and the new universe created will be DM Super, with alternate counterparts of Yugi, Joey and Anzu using different Extra Deck summoning methods and updated cards.

Can't wait to see DM Superfags and FemMCfags get btfo next month!

When we make it by ripping the music from the episodes

Well, Dennisfag's efforts at bringing him up every thread ended with Dennis being brought back to die in an unsatisfying way. Much in contrast to his hopes, I would assume.

So perhaps your shitposting regarding the show's shit ratings recently will meme up a satisfactory last few eps for ARC-V.

>satisfactory
It better be if the way to stop Zarc is to satisfy him.

I want to fuck tomato

yuzu pls

I kind of already got my wish when Dennisfag got carded...in the most unsatisfying way ever.

But who knows, you might be on to something.

Dennis was a faggot and he certainly deserved to die, but even he didn't deserve that.

Is Monosubs dead? Should I just watch the other subs? I don't want to get too behind.

>The second best entertaining duelist in the series right after Sawatari
>A faggot
Suuuure

>Implying I care about Entame dueling

>Dennis
>entertaining
His antics were infuriating at best. Sawatari is the only good entame duelist.

>tfw ED keeps making me think they'll tag duel

Reminder yusho is kill.

>He is gonna summon Clear Wing
So, we are getting either a Predaplant tuner or some sort of effect that summons a synchro from the extra

Or he may use Speedroids like Yuya can use PKs.

Yeah, maybe. Though in Yuya's case he and Yuto were ina more amicable relationship. Though I can see speedroids happening to keep up this whole opposites thing.

This would also mean we may get Starving Venom Clear Dragon or Clear Wing Starving Dragon. Or maybe two dragon combinations, since Yuya has also two combinations.

I am strangely hyped for it

Yugo's cards will appear in Yuri's deck, just like what Yuto did.

>I'm strangely hyped for it
Considering its the long overdue and waited for Ono vs Ono and right after Yuri kills Yushou, if it isn't amazing I'd be surprised. It might even make up for the lack of emotion from Yuzu's death

>Kill Yuya's father in front him
>Yuya will probably still try to make him Egao
>No mention of Yuzu will be anywhere

I hate you Ono, your giving no shits has made it so Yuya just cannot do anything but egao people no matter what horrible deeds they do.

Fuck! The power of dubs cannot be denied!

When all dragons are on the field, both Yuya and Yuri are going to go full on Zarc mode, to which Astragraph magician appears in Yuya's deck.

There we will get the cover card debut.

>Yuya will probably still try to make him Egao
I think (or at least I hope) that Yuya will just go all fuck-you-mode on that duel, even if he starts by calling out Yuri for not dueling in the name of EGAO.

Yeah it doesn't make sense. Ruri is dying next episode, neither Shun or Yuto are voiced to react to it.

Are you sure about that? Dubs are nothing compared to the power of a god.

But what's a god to a mascot?

Well one is currently sleeping. Although, it is strange to see how no reaction will occur from Yuto when Ruri dies considering both him and Yuya were pissy as fuck from 127 throughout 129 whenever something happened to her and Yuzu. I hope to god they make some bullshit up and say the something like the machine was too far away to tell they were transferred.

Didn't the machine change a bit and the tubes of the girls was transferred backwards and closer to the portal wth the cards? It's possible it really it too far for them to see

I think they didn't need to imply that. It seems pretty obvious that the machine's hella far away.

Yes.

>Reira starts talking shit about how Zarc must be stopped and says that Ruri and Yuzu are already gone and soon so will Serena and Rin

>Yuya and Yuto start raging and break free of the pillar
>They're about to go full demon but suddenly both of them remember Ruri and Yuzu's words.calm down and Yuri takes to opportunity to finish off Yusho who forgot to activate his face down that could of saved him.

>Episode ends with Yuya back in Zarc mode staring down Yuri, also with black aura around him as he smiles evilly at the newly carded Yusho.

See you in 2 weeks.

Oh, shit, what are these threads going to become in the 2 week hiatus? Where will we go? What will we do?

Well, this is actually very good! Cause in a situation Yuya wins and keeps struggling to hold back Zarc even after his father's death, if he comes accross the fact the lovers of 3 of his parts are dead and the friend Serena as well, he will lose it for real and that will be what makes Zarc finally take over and reincarnate.

It will compensate for a bunch of bullshit and the tragic touch of losing even upon victory will be nice

The two-week hiatus is always the hardest part for these threads. Even the first one (which was right after the Shun v Sora duel) was only something that we got through because that was where the show kicked into MAXIMUM OVERHYPE, not to mention the Sora v Yuto duel in the preview.

What the fuck are those cylinders?

>Yuri takes to opportunity to finish off Yusho who forgot to activate his face down that could of saved him.

This makes me think about how the hell will Yuri card Yusho if he can just cheat his way out of a duel by crashing the system with that stupid card?

Cause he can't use it while it's restraining Yuya.

that sounds terrible.

HIKARI TO KAGE NO

Why?

That card really made a big plothole in the show, the staff really couldn't have thought of something better to stop berserk Yuya?

FUTATSU NO KOKORO

Have Yuzu and Ruri be out of harms way? We know that can't happen.

How much pissed Reiji will be the moment the Arc-V sucks Serena?

5 hours left until VJUMP art thou ready? Also, Sora,Edo,Kaito and Yusho will be fine, they won't be carded.

K A M I S H I R O

Not much. He didn't seem fazed at all since 126.

My body is ready.

I just don't understand why he is deeply involved with the script of the show, its clear that he dislikes duels in general and he doesn't care about the consistency of the plot as well.

Probably because it's a pain in the ass to bother trying to get anyone else.

What's worse design wise, the new D-HEROs or Ciphersm

I'd say Ciphers with the exception of the Cipher Dragons are overall worse in design, almost all the cipher monsters are flashy yet extremely dull and uncreative at the same time.

Duskutopia guy however, is just the worst design in Yugioh history.

D-Heroes, easily. Ciphers at least have nice looking wings.

Cipher Dragons are nice looking and fit the character who uses them. They mesh well with the original Galaxy monsters too. The new D-Heroes are garbage and the fusions are hideous. I will never understand the design choice behind them.

>Cipher Dragons are nice looking and fit the character who uses them.
Is that some nicer way of calling something a polished turd?

I don't mind most of the new D Heroes, but Duskutopia is so fucking ugly.

I've kinda grown to like it because of how gaudy it looks

D-HEROs

What's wrong with Deadlyguy or Dystopia other than the shitty D on the head?

COME ON!
DESTINY HERO DRAWPOWER GUY!

So this is the ultimate Draw Power of the All-Encompassing D...

why raigeki when you have Final Inzektion right?

Dystopia Guy does not look like a D-HERO he looks like an Elemental Hero with no face. Deadly guy actually looks like a D-Hero Duskutopia guy looks like garbage, he has a bunch of 5D's shit tacked on him for no reason and once again just has a stupid D where his face should be. just lazy as fuck. At least Asuka's new rituals looked like her old cyber angels.

You faggots actually believe you memed Dennis back. That's almost as laughable as Sup Forumsfags thinking they memed Trump into the presidency.

>more Sup Forums crap

YAMEROOOOOO

Deadlyguy is cool. Dystopiaguy is weird. It looks more like an E-Hero and has shitty effects. It's not something Edo would use designwise and effectwise it has nothing to do with D-Heroes. Duskutopiaguy is one of the worst designed monsters ever. From looks to effects, that card is trash and a huge FU to anyone who likes D-Heroes or Edo.

Well yeah, no shit Duskutopia is garbage, no one's disputing that.

I disagree that Dystopiaguy doesn't look like a Destiny Hero though - he's just drawing from the same vein that, say, Disk Commander and Blade Commander are instead of Plasma Dogma and all that good stuff like Deadlyguy. It is a little too brightly colored though, I don't like the gold much.

Blade Master*, I mean. Dunker's actually another, better example for that aesthetic but I forgot about him for a second.

>Deadlyguy is the only good fusion D-Hero
>OCG only
Are Konami retards? Why didn't they shill this shit

The weirdest thing about dystopia guy is that his effect revolves around the changing of his stats. Destiny heroes don't do alot of stat changing, if anything elemental heroes do that more because Judai had cards like Skyscraper, Reverse of Neos and Neos Knight in his deck and later on you get cards like Gaia, Great Tornado and Acid.

Give them another week, they should calm down by then.

KoA are retarded. They thought Deadlyguy was a DDD, so they shafted it with the rest of Reiji's cards.

Does Ono or another Arc-V executive legitimately dislike GX this much? Duskutopia has a nice golden color and plating but it doesn't look like a D HERO and it has 5D as its face and that is certainly not accidental.

>and then Ono said "Well I do like my 5Ds references..."
Ono will reference 5Ds in fucking everything and anything he can get away with it in.

The difference is that Blade Master and Dunker are still similar to other D-Heroes and look like dark heroes. Even Disk Commander has mostly dark colors. Dystopiaguy looks like Sparkman got drunk, fell down some stairs and painted a D on his head.

I would imagine Ono hates Zexal more because it superseded 5Ds in popularity in Japan yet Kaito got great cards and ok designs. I guess they shit on Zexal by making their dimension 10 episodes long and only 1 cameo, plus making Xyz a damn wasteland

Did I not just criticize the color scheme?

Is this for real?

No, it's a joke.

The fact that you considered it to be plausible enough to possibly be real says some shit, though.

>Kaito got great cards
What? Ciphers are fucking garbage. GE Cipher Dragon and GE Cipher Blade Dragon (never used in the anime) are the only good cards that came from that shit. The archetype isn't even playable by itself, it's so inconsistent. If they really cared about it they would've given Kaito Galaxy/Photon cards.

After watching DDD get shafted for over 2 years while BA STILL FUCKING LIVES, I cannot blame him.

The irony is that he might be slow but you're a dense edgelord for taking his slowness seriously enough to place a jab against him for it

But user, they had to reference Numbers by giving Kaito the Ciphers (cipher=zero). Don't you see the complexity that our beloved Ono has to deal with? He is so intelligent that he managed to do that in addition to transforming a GX monster into Yusei, Utopia, and 5Ds!

Kaito got this archetype changed into Ciphers, which is a pretty big insult to people who built Photon/Galaxy decks in the Zexal days.
This is further enforced by the fact that he is the only legacy character who didn't use his original archetype monsters in the main deck.

The only useful card he ever used is the regular Cipher Dragon, Blade did not appear in the anime like Deadly guy, his normal Ciphers and RUM are weak and incompatible with Zexal Kaito's deck.
Even then, Cipher Dragon benefited other decks like Blue-Eyes than Photon/Galaxy decks.

I was talking more about how KoA acts retarded on a regular basis, not about how slow that guy was, but I can see where you'd get that.

Xyz monsters are going to benefit other decks as long as they are generic. Cipher Dragon didn't benefit Blue-Eyes more. Blue-Eyes was already extremely good. The deck didn't need Cipher Dragon.

>Ciphers
>cipher = zero
>Not letting Reira have this as well for his CCCs

There's no problem with Cipher Dragon benefiting other decks, the problem is that Cipher Dragon was designed without giving any thought to Photon/Galaxy.
Rather than gaining a new ace, it feels like Zexal Kaito only got a general purpose rank 8 like everyone else.